MOTM Poll Rangers v Napoli - 20:00 Wednesday - BT Sport

Your Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
11-0 over 3 games. Surely that’s not survivable

Of course it is.

Like it or not Gio's got a lot of credit in the bank for Bassey, EL final run and CL qualification.

And I'm someone who thinks we'll do nothing with him in charge in Scotland.

Something needs to change in the board room and filter down first.

It might go against the grain but I don't want us in this tournament. EL is our level. If you're wanting us in this then it's a purely financial decision (similar to EPL teams being more interested in getting up a place in the league than winning a cup).

We won't get points for running about we had some really good chances and didn't have the quality on the field to score.
Frustrating game.
Tonight was much better before the red.

Ajax and Celtic was utterly embarrassing. Away from home we are terrible under Gio but at home we seem more up for it.

We should be starting every game like we did tonight pressing and getting in their faces. Away from home we sit back and bend over.

Whoever voted Sands as MOTM should be thrown off the forum.
Can only be a fan of the child molesters from the east end.

Really.. encouraging.. sands awful goldson awful.. when it comes down to it tav is not a good defender,a midfield of Jack and arfield and kent whoos threw the towel in. Subs in kamara and tilman ffs it's going to be a long slog of a season..
I see nothing to be encouraged about.
Only wee bit though is borna.. albeit the penalty..
So you weren't happier after watching the first 45? We were matching them until that sending off.

The team were fine, set up well and were definitely better than the last few games, for me that is encouraging.

Better performance but same old mistakes from the same players. Goldson was very poor. Sands isn’t a CB and Arfield with some very slack play killed us.

We don’t carry much threat and it’s frustrating as anything if we passed it forward more with pace we win tonight

Wilson should be given his jotters.

Gio has only a few games to save himself. Unfair maybe but no rangers manager survives a run like this.

Matondo and kamara should not be seen in a rangers jersey for some time.

Sending off and Kamara collectively destroyed us tonight.

Outside of that, happy with the performance and Greegsy must be number one going forward (until we sign a replacement).

Not the first game this has happened though, including during last season’s run.
We lost a man because our team started with no creativity but plenty of fire we had 11men trying hard but our defence lost a man through to much pressure on us as we had no one to create or hold the ball in midfield,apart from at least fighting we got our arse handed to us by a team of footballers.

Spirited performance until the sending off. You do have to ask why the starting eleven didn't include any of our new signings. That's a worry.

That referee is a wank. Any game I've watched him he always makes the game about him.

Anyone explain to me why a team whose player encroaches gets the benefit of getting a retake? Shambles of a rule that.

Morelos was also making a difference but as per he can't keep his head. Lucky not to be sent off for that shirt pull. Why give the ref a decision?

Effort much better than last couple games, the minimum I expect so I'm not going to give credit for it to be honest.

But quality is still miles off I'm afraid.

Edit - I'm maybe harsh overall saying miles off as there was fine margins up to, and including, the pens/cards.

Great performance from the team I still think Gio has to go, we can’t score a goal in 3 games now and it’s 11-0 it’s just unacceptable and no manager should survive this but Wilson should be bounced out as well

Miles and miles and miles off champions league level.

We bought Europa level players to play in the champs league.

More positive tonight, looked like they wanted to be there but just so many levels behind this level of competition.

Painful to watch

Anyone that says that is the same type of performance as against Ajax and the Scum then they clearly watched it with their eyes shut or have an agenda.
Some folk can't admit that we played well and it looked encouraging...so many folk desperate to fucking moan!

We got done when we went a man down tonight, before that we were matching Napoli.

Tonight was much better before the red.

Ajax and Celtic was utterly embarrassing. Away from home we are terrible under Gio but at home we seem more up for it.

We should be starting every game like we did tonight pressing and getting in their faces. Away from home we sit back and bend over.
We won't win games till we get a goalscorer on the park tonight we had two great chances and Morelos missed them both.
We worked hard but that's not enough.

Sending off and Kamara collectively destroyed us tonight.

Outside of that, happy with the performance and Greegsy must be number one going forward (until we sign a replacement).
Are you really happy with that performance,we just lost 3-0 that's 11 shipped in 3 games I'm not happy mate not at all.

Back