Match Thread ** Rangers v Hearts -12:30 Sunday 22nd - Sky Sports **

Utter nonsense, last week was shocking, this is not. We are by far the better team here and a goal is coming.
You serious here? You think we are playing well? Last week was embarrassing but they are by far from playing well, there goalkeeper has not made a save

Turgid in the final third. Actually think Hearts will be happy overall. We’ve had lots of the ball and looked fairly impotent.

Very quiet here too. All stands. Folk are just fed up.

Wonder if the players are starting to realise how important the atmosphere is, surely it's more difficult hearing all the moans and groans than the singing from the stands.

Criminal that clearly our best technical player who can pick a pass, keep the ball and dangerous from set pieces is nowhere to be seen.

Dropped like a hot potato. He'd had hardly any first team experience before he came to us but had a great start before fading in his last couple if games. Surely he's allowed some inconsistency given his age and experience. Baffling.

We really need to take Windass off, either bring on Goss and move Dorrans up or bring on Morelos and go 4-4-2

McCrorie really need to improve on his passing coming out from the back. We are easy to play against at the moment. So flat. Few players going missing again.

Make the statement on a forum, or to your pals. Is it worth a public display criticising our club from top to bottom? Not in my opinion.

I don't always agree with the UB but I believe they have a right to protest if they see fit.2minutes till half time just waiting for resounding boos.

He's had a call up for Scotland not exactly the best keepers about to move ? I'm not knocking the guy and saying he's a bad keeper I have only seen him a few times against us and yes he is competent but if we are just going to settle for that then we can just settle for battling for 2nd with the rest of the league then IMO the standards are dropping if we think he's going to make things better, there is ALOT more problems we need to solve before the keeper.

I keep seeing this there’s a lot more problems but the GK and CBs are a must for any team to build on imo.

Wes had cost us so many goals it’s untrue but seems to get a pass.

Last edited:
We’ve created nothing other than a half chance for Murphy, we need Morelos on for windass and just to go for it

Seen this movie so many times,we are going to get beat .

On the break. You can sense it coming

I suppose that would be fitting for this lot.

Would give them the ignomony of being the first team in Rangers history to lose 8 home league games in a single season according to the pre match commentary

Back