Match Thread ** Rangers v Hearts -12:30 Sunday 22nd - Sky Sports **

If only candieas could cross as good as that :D What a finish, Can I just say as much as i'm criticising the guy I love him and think he is a great player but I won't change my view that his crossing can be woeful at times. He makes up for it in terms of work effort though.
Most of his assists have been from crosses so your talking nonsense

Intensity and pressing has been there today, where the fück has it been for the past 30 odd games...

Anyone who does not think Candeias is an important and very good player for us knows a good deal less than they think about football in general. Yes, not every cross is perfect, but he has today made an assist, scored and won us at least 7 corners directly. That is all from not playing anything like as well as he can.

What kind of logic is this?

He's the best crosser in the league and one of the best players.

If you compare him to Premier League, Bundesliga, and La Liga players = aye, he's shite.

If his crossing was better he would be playing for a better team in a better league. It's inconsistent hence why he is playing in the SPL and not the EPL for example.

If only candieas could cross as good as that :D What a finish, Can I just say as much as i'm criticising the guy I love him and think he is a great player but I won't change my view that his crossing can be woeful at times. He makes up for it in terms of work effort though.

Coop and Calimero never got 10% of the analysis modern players get. From one who was there I assure you a lot of their crossing was garbage. If it was all good crosses DJ would have scored a hundred a season:D

Really pleased for Candeias, especially with the shite written about him on this very thread.

He works harder than anyone and deserved that goal.

We're all pleased for him. The comments on his final ball are accurate, constructive criticism.

Back