Liverpool Away

Pathetic they even offer points for B Team n Womens team when next to no-one will actually attend the games.
I’m on 1572 so 50 points off what was required. If I had purchased EH or B team season ticket & RTV I would’ve had the points required.

I’m now considering is it worth spending the money on these items to benefit in the seasons to come for games like this where it’ll be high gold. To me it just highlights MyGers isn’t a loyalty scheme designed to allocate tickets to those that go week in week out but instead just another opportunity to rinse fans.

Would welcome back the return of the Travel Club and would certainly like to see a revamp of how we allocate domestic away tickets as there appears to be no logic behind it.

Loving these folks telling us how many points they missed out on.

I missed out by not being pals with corp ticketing.
It couldn’t be any fairer. The tickets, with the extremely small exception, will go to the fans who deserve to be there.

I don’t agree with the woman’s ST/EH/B team way of gaining points, but the large majority of people at the game will be the people who go home/away/abroad every time.

There’s nothing wrong with picking and closing your games or trips mate - to some that’s a big sin and therefore not allowed an opinion on what system works
And that’s why I said good luck to them that can. Think the poster GovanFront4!needs to review what has been posted before picking out select parts of posts on the forum.
I was very high points in the old TC.
I chose to opt out of MyGers as I live down south and cannot afford enough holidays per season to attend every game. Sure, I could have stayed in and just bought everything but I felt that was unfair on those that attend every game.
The poster above who has posted how the Scotland Travel Club operates shows to me a fairer system without buy everything to gain points (the likes of that poster deserve a ticket for every game as he doesn’t miss any)
It should be on match attendance IMO but it’s not, so those who have put their money in can now cash in for the big games. FWIW there should also be a set percentage of tickets set aside and made known for MyGers members also. It’s isn’t fair that those who have ploughed money in have a lesser chance when the glamour games come around and the club siphon off more tickets than normal for players and staff.

Loving these folks telling us how many points they missed out on.

I missed out by not being pals with corp ticketing.
Do you ever get a second offer? Or is it just the case you’re told you’re unsuccessful and that’s final

but that means those who go are sorted...not those who chop and change when it suites
Liverpool is absolutely brutal. You’ve got people waiting 15/20 years for season tickets and counting. They only offer half their stadium for STs and then keep the rest for match to match sales as they think people will spend more on merchandise etc if they only go to the odd game

Have a family friend who’s still around 18000 in the waiting list for a ST, he’s mid 30s and been on the waiting list since early 00s.

Would you be happy if we had similar and you were one of those on the outside looking in? Their away scheme is essentially a closed shop too, no way similar should be implemented at rangers

Back