Club 1872 Blog – What We’ve Got Here Is, Failure To Communicate

As a lifetime member of club 1872,I really have no interest in anything they say anymore.its a bit rich them complaining about communication and how things are run.
This.

The problem we have as normal Rangers fans is we are looking at our club and our lack of comms/PR with the likes of David Graham clearly out of his depth , and we are also looking at the rudderless and lost all credibility club1872 and we truly are stuck between a rock and a hard place.

I’m eternally grateful for the likes of H & H who at least can convey some sort of middle ground common sense message to many thousands of fans who otherwise are treated appallingly by both the club, the Scottish msm and club1872 with their own agenda.

I have to say that Club 1872 asking for corporate responsibility, transparency, addressing the issues and honesty shows a breathtaking lack of self-awareness or a deliberate attempt at deception.

They’ve clearly seen a window of opportunity and tried to take advantage of the unrest from a section of supports after these interviews.

Stunningly tone deaf from them, given their own issues.

Cant argue with any of that. It's been widely agreed upon communication hasn't been close to being good enough (even by the board) so why isnt the communications director being held accountable? Its definitely got worse since he got employed.
David Graham should be out the door, he has done nothing to improve our communications or our relationship with the media, if anything he's made it worse.

The guy's been a disastrous appointment and only thing he seems competent at is giving Aaron Ramsey a stadium tour.

There are very few facts in the article in the OP, the majority of it is just conjecture. There are more facts in my post than in the OP.

No, there is not a hope in hell that the board members would get their money back if they were to sell the club right now.

But surely that’s the role of leadership and strategic positions? And do the board, AND the fans believe that we have had good ROI on the £80m have taken asset positions on?

And please remember they have taken asset positions on the cash. They have/will have opportunities in the future to make that back or potentially turn profit.

Using a typical accountability pattern. The questions would follow as

1) What was your goal?
2) Did you achieve it?
3) How do you feel about that?

Is 1 cup, 1 league win and a EL final run everything could have been achieved in the time frame being considered?

Could a different board have achieved better success?

Strategic roles dictate that you have to keep moving forward, it’s very hard to make a sensible case that we are moving forwards.
The roi is key part I think

Yes this board put money up but the majority of it was for assets ie shares of they arrange it for a 25 p per share sale to fans in general they will make roi of 25%

The issue is communications the king/1872 thing with club is not helping 1872 is right idea not set up correctly or with correct people.

The board only communicate when they are under attack make promises then don't deliver. Engagement was at its highest when they needed us but now it like we are like that bird that won't go away so only talk when needed.

After what we have been through every board we have needs to expect to be challenged. And to mitigate the issues they need regular communications and updates. Not always about finances as that's restricted to an extent but disabled facilities, ticketing allocations, ticketing prices, safe standing, food in stadium ie they changed provider but its more expensive.

I would buy in stadium if food was in general decent quality and reasonable price its not the burger van across the road is better and cheaper. And service is better

It's these choices that and issues that piss fans of as much as anything.

Mygers is turning into a joke we did need a ticketing scheme but it should have been designed that way but they have over moneytized it short term it makes more longer term it causes issues and fighting among fans and anger at club ie linked to match attendance only, mygers£40, mygers away£60, mygers Europe £80 ........ they could have added some other monetization but its went to far.

Ticketing timings for money coming off we should be looking to have 2/3 bandings for season tickets home league only, home all games cccs (existing way) and with option to pay at start for all games ..... easy enough to put an average of what extra games cost to fan and club income over 2/3 year period and add it to tickets most I know would do that and that's even if club wins by having less games at home.

Defense of the fans yes we sometimes don't help ourselves but club only seems interested in defending the board not the fans it has to be both

The roi is key part I think

Yes this board put money up but the majority of it was for assets ie shares of they arrange it for a 25 p per share sale to fans in general they will make roi of 25%

The issue is communications the king/1872 thing with club is not helping 1872 is right idea not set up correctly or with correct people.

The board only communicate when they are under attack make promises then don't deliver. Engagement was at its highest when they needed us but now it like we are like that bird that won't go away so only talk when needed.

After what we have been through every board we have needs to expect to be challenged. And to mitigate the issues they need regular communications and updates. Not always about finances as that's restricted to an extent but disabled facilities, ticketing allocations, ticketing prices, safe standing, food in stadium ie they changed provider but its more expensive.

I would buy in stadium if food was in general decent quality and reasonable price its not the burger van across the road is better and cheaper. And service is better

It's these choices that and issues that piss fans of as much as anything.

Mygers is turning into a joke we did need a ticketing scheme but it should have been designed that way but they have over moneytized it short term it makes more longer term it causes issues and fighting among fans and anger at club ie linked to match attendance only, mygers£40, mygers away£60, mygers Europe £80 ........ they could have added some other monetization but its went to far.

Ticketing timings for money coming off we should be looking to have 2/3 bandings for season tickets home league only, home all games cccs (existing way) and with option to pay at start for all games ..... easy enough to put an average of what extra games cost to fan and club income over 2/3 year period and add it to tickets most I know would do that and that's even if club wins by having less games at home.

Defense of the fans yes we sometimes don't help ourselves but club only seems interested in defending the board not the fans it has to be both
Oh well there’s all the answers to all our issues

Oh well there’s all the answers to all our issues
Sarcastic much

It's not but it's just small list of things on here that annoy fans

We are a business but football is unique the fans can't choose another product

Club should be have regular engagement sessions with clear and open lists of issues and progress updates with clear Action plans ie disabled facilities we have x amount of seats we want to have this amount we want disabled toilets at this standard with status and plan on each it's simple ie company's instructed for suggested planning completed, qoutes instructed Completed, costings reviewed outside budget at moment plan in works over 2 year period confirmation to be approved these arnt secret but let's people know things are been done.

Ie have they been doing that probably have they made anyone aware no they hadn't so people think it's not been done

The 3 players into their last year in Kent, Morelos and Barisic would be upwards of 30 million if sold at their peak we cannot afford the sorts of outlay on these 3 with absolutely zero monetary return when they leave.
You miss the point though.
We can’t just sell them.
They’ve got to be willing to move and there has to be a willing buyer.
Of course, that could easily be facilitated by agreeing to a highly discounted transfer fee.
Or selling the player earlier but, that isn’t what you sign players for.
We sign them to win games, cups and leagues.
Selling them at their optimum level (another newish cliche) is a great benefit but this cannot be the number one priority.

Agreed but if the Chairman and/or others have signed off on this, then it's a collective failure as opposed to an individual.
To say the board are disjointed from then normal working man is an understatement, I’ve met 2 of them on numerous occasions one sure has grown up a bit but the other never was very friendly or particularly good to work for no matter how many times you met him.

Partly true, but if we did use "traditional media" would you trust them to convey our message truthfully, without bias?
I wouldn't.

Our communications are pitiful, but we can sort that without feeding the haters in this country and beyond.
That's true but as much people like to pretend otherwise, much of the content and comment is still driven by the same outlets albeit they've slightly modernised their format. The other thing is that there are Rangers-friendly journalists out there who could undoubtedly help to establish a narrative or set a time whether it's about expectations around a transfer window or a reaction to a poor result or bad refereeing decision.

We should absolutely be embracing the future regarding media but not at the expense of the here and now where we need to have some sort of sway in the correct circles. The pulling up the drawbridge approach hasn't worked at all, neither was the the "dignified silence" there's a middle ground to be found

Pure opportunism from an organisation still controlled by unelected figures in the shadows.

Their argument to the club is pretty spot on though.

It's a perfect statement.

This is where Club1872 fails, their own reputation is so bad and they appear so rudderless themselves that while they are supposed to be the voice of the fans - a lot of fans can't side with it.

So we're stuck with no real voice again.

It’s an opinion piece if you didn’t listen to the interviews, My views are a lot of it is factual.

So a club with no debt and quite possibly a turn over of 70-80 million that got to a Europa League final isn’t worth 100 million
:)
Your views are full of shit and lies. Bennet taking £500k a year out, we could have got more for Bassey even though he had a release clause inserted when he signed, G Park signing Pedro when the the bold hero DK was in charge and signed off on it etc.

After reading all of your posts, I get that Club1872, the most destructive and lacking in communication of all Rangers groups, gives you a boner and feeds your agenda. Tremendous, keep on tugging. But can you answer 1 question in between please?

If what you say in this thread is true how is it that, from where we were as a club in 2015, we have won title 55, been in a Europa final, won the Scottish cup and be turning over £70-80m yet have no debt? Some fucking clown must be reponsible for the wee positives.

And maybe the answer is Dave King and Club1872. If so, well done Dave and good luck in getting all of your cash back.

The dig at using McFarlane or the Herald is a bit ironic given Club1872 and King use Chris Jack to get their message out for them who also works for the same group.

Some of the blog is what you see on here on a daily basis and some of it is the usual C1872 v board that we've seen the last couple of years its nothing new. There are issues at the club but its not as bad as made out but the bigger issue for me is the manager and he needs to go.

Your views are full of shit and lies. Bennet taking £500k a year out, we could have got more for Bassey even though he had a release clause inserted when he signed, G Park signing Pedro when the the bold hero DK was in charge and signed off on it etc.

After reading all of your posts, I get that Club1872, the most destructive and lacking in communication of all Rangers groups, gives you a boner and feeds your agenda. Tremendous, keep on tugging. But can you answer 1 question in between please?

If what you say in this thread is true how is it that, from where we were as a club in 2015, we have won title 55, been in a Europa final, won the Scottish cup and be turning over £70-80m yet have no debt? Some fucking clown must be reponsible for the wee positives.

And maybe the answer is Dave King and Club1872. If so, well done Dave and good luck in getting all of your cash back.
No shit and lies if you had started reading properly you would see I corrected the fact that it was Robertsons wage and not actually Bennets so that’s already been cleared up.

I am no big supporter of club 1872 but a lot of the good work was done when Dave King was indeed in charge and we were moving in a more positive direction, Let’s not forget King already lost a shit ton of his own money while Murray was in charge and stepped up to the plate a second time.

Park had the opportunity to by Rangers when Murray was originally pulling out and didn’t but let’s not let that cloud the water of how good he and his Son are for Rangers.

We started with pretty much a blank canvas from a club who had massive turn over and fan base so tbh it’s taken longer than should have been expected to get us breaking even and making a profit than it should.

There was so much nonsense In your post I never even noticed the bit about Bassey’s release clause, He didn’t have one it was Aribo which was 10 million and we let him go for 6 so good point only lies are your own.

Last edited:

Bassey never had a release clause

Sarcastic much

It's not but it's just small list of things on here that annoy fans

We are a business but football is unique the fans can't choose another product

Club should be have regular engagement sessions with clear and open lists of issues and progress updates with clear Action plans ie disabled facilities we have x amount of seats we want to have this amount we want disabled toilets at this standard with status and plan on each it's simple ie company's instructed for suggested planning completed, qoutes instructed Completed, costings reviewed outside budget at moment plan in works over 2 year period confirmation to be approved these arnt secret but let's people know things are been done.

Ie have they been doing that probably have they made anyone aware no they hadn't so people think it's not been done
As I said all the answers. Very easy to run a massive football club/ business from the comfort of FF. The board is far from perfect I am the first to admit but some of the stuff spouted on here this week is way over the top.

Great piece and cant fault any of whats been said.

I wasnt aware the remaining parts of the interview had been pulled or not released, any ideas why?
I suspect that when he advised everyone that we were "24 hours from closing Ibrox" that was plenty for most people's taste....

It was certainly enough for me.

The most frustrating thing of all at the moment is that as fans we have absolutely no influence or no credible group to hold the club to account, because it’s so badly needed.

Not surprised to hear that from you are as pro board as it gets.

If you read the thread properly I’ve picked it up wrong and I’ve also answered the question.

We will have a turn over of at least 70 million this year potentially higher what’s the advantage to buying 20% if no one else wants to sell its dead money the full lot would go for more than enough for investors to get their money back absolutely no problem.
I am also pro Board as I see them as the guys that have put all the money at risk, despite people like you talking nonsense hinting about all these investors waiting on the sidelines
You are pushing an Agenda for Club1872, who should be answerable to their dwindling contributors ( they took the membership away from the fans that actually paid for the shares they hold ) Only the Board of 1872 are Members and can vote through anything they want
History will judge them for what they are
You were so quick to try and criticise the Board that you even accused the Vice Chairman of taking Half a million in wages, you are due him an apology, can you show me where Stewart Robertson is getting that salary?
So The Directors would get their money back ' no problem ' when they sell the Club for £100m
Are you bonkers? Where are we getting this money from?
Paul Murray's contact in the States?
Do I think the Board have misjudged things, of course, I do, but they have got far more right than wrong and I don't believe for a millisecond that they won't be taking steps to sort it out
Dave King has hawked his shares to anyone who would listen and can't get anyone to buy them, apart from club1872 who are under Daves total control
Any money in Club1872 should be going to Rangers Direct

Not surprised to hear that from you are as pro board as it gets.

If you read the thread properly I’ve picked it up wrong and I’ve also answered the question.

We will have a turn over of at least 70 million this year potentially higher what’s the advantage to buying 20% if no one else wants to sell its dead money the full lot would go for more than enough for investors to get their money back absolutely no problem.
All the Directors have 'dead money ' in the Club but as far as I can see only one shareholder wants to sell

Last edited:
No shit and lies if you had started reading properly you would see I corrected the fact that it was Robertsons wage and not actually Bennets so that’s already been cleared up.

I am no big supporter of club 1872 but a lot of the good work was done when Dave King was indeed in charge and we were moving in a more positive direction, Let’s not forget King already lost a shit ton of his own money while Murray was in charge and stepped up to the plate a second time.

Park had the opportunity to by Rangers when Murray was originally pulling out and didn’t but let’s not let that cloud the water of how good he and his Son are for Rangers.

We started with pretty much a blank canvas from a club who had massive turn over and fan base so tbh it’s taken longer than should have been expected to get us breaking even and making a profit than it should.

There was so much nonsense In your post I never even noticed the bit about Bassey’s release clause, He didn’t have one it was Aribo which was 10 million and we let him go for 6 so good point only lies are your own.

To an extent but it was king that promised alot of things to supporters and the manager and then disappeared when cash was required.

The other boars members stepped up and have funded the club to a hopeful profit and kept the lights on.

You can put all the praise at King but all the downfall at the current board

I am not saying they shouldn’t I am very grateful to them as we all are.

This doesn’t put them above reproach though and with some of Bennet’s comments and Robertsons it looks like they are delighted with the way things are going which for me is far from good enough.

1 League and 1 Scottish Cup isn’t good enough to rest on your laurels.
Conveniently missed out on a European Final, not suit your agenda?
Where the Club is now from 3 years ago is nothing short of miraculous with everything it has had to contend with including Covid

I am also pro Board as I see them as the guys that have put all the money at risk, despite people like you talking nonsense hinting about all these investors waiting on the sidelines
You are pushing an Agenda for Club1872, who should be answerable to their dwindling contributors ( they took the membership away from the fans that actually paid for the shares they hold ) Only the Board of 1872 are Members and can vote through anything they want
History will judge them for what they are
You were so quick to try and criticise the Board that you even accused the Vice Chairman of taking Half a million in wages, you are due him an apology, can you show me where Stewart Robertson is getting that salary?
So The Directors would get their money back ' no problem ' when they sell the Club for £100m
Are you bonkers? Where are we getting this money from?
Paul Murray's contact in the States?
Do I think the Board have misjudged things, of course, I do, but they have got far more right than wrong and I don't believe for a millisecond that they won't be taking steps to sort it out
Dave King has hawked his shares to anyone who would listen and can't get anyone to buy them, apart from club1872 who are under Daves total control
Any money in Club1872 should be going to Rangers Direct

If you look i have said I made a mistake it was the way it was written and yeah he doesn’t get a wage but he will get plenty of perks the same as the rest of them.

I also know you have an issue a serious one with club 1872 I am not pro in the slightest but your view on the board is tainted as your Son will give you al sorts of information and tut bits.

The higher your turn over the more valuable your asset is it’s the same if you buy a corner shop or a multimillion pound organisation.

Of course there are other factors like assets and debt but as we have a decent amount of asset’s and no debt we are in a much better place than a lot of clubs and would be very saleable if the full club was on the market and would more than bring the investors their cash back.
Actually, it's not, most businesses are valued on profits for the previous three years in general
Where are these investors you talk about, we have Rangers supporting Investors in the here and now, so who would you want?
A Charles Green, Craig Whyte, Mike Ashley, or maybe even an American investor like the Glaziers
You should watch what you wish for

Conveniently missed out on a European Final, not suit your agenda?
Where the Club is now from 3 years ago is nothing short of miraculous with everything it has had to contend with including Covid
Did we win the final ?
You not think if we had a fit striker we might have had more chance but as we didn’t invest in players despite selling one for 12.5 million when being told months earlier any sales would go back in to the team we started the game and with a Midfielder playing up front.

I can’t and won’t read anything under the club1872 banner. As soon as I see anything I automatically assume Dave is just off the phone to them with his latest ramblings. I could be completely wrong , only time will tell. My heart tells me to trust those that have money and time invested in the club.

To an extent but it was king that promised alot of things to supporters and the manager and then disappeared when cash was required.

The other boars members stepped up and have funded the club to a hopeful profit and kept the lights on.

You can put all the praise at King but all the downfall at the current board
They all made mistakes but as soon as King was out the door 5 minutes we stopped investing in the team.

Yeah, I mixed up Bassey and Aribo, but you said better for both and there was a release clause so a lie. Park responsible for Pedro is your biggest error though. Head honcho DK all the way. I was also a big DK fan and wanted him as chairman first time around. But you are correct, the money he allegedly lost initially has steeled him.

Now all he wants is to use the lickspittles at Club1872 to find him a get out and get his cash out of the club any way he can. Not going so well there though.

You never answered my question though, your take on turn over, value and how we got there.
Our communication is horrendous and these articles show how out of touch they are with the fans.

I am also astonished to see that Bennet is taking nearly 500,000 half a million a season as a wage I thought these “Massive Ranger’s Fans” weren’t taking a wage as they certainly don’t need it,
I do not see the correction you speak about, still there in #post 8 and no edit. So another lie.

Damage is done with that statement re Bennet, a tim like tactic used all too often. Bennet is now the bad guy to the tune of half a million a year, well done.

They all made mistakes but as soon as King was out the door 5 minutes we stopped investing in the team.

That's a lie as king was gone before we brought in roofe , itten ect the year we won the league.

We then had covid and large losses so they had to be covered and made investment on players hard

Did we win the final ?
You not think if we had a fit striker we might have had more chance but as we didn’t invest in players despite selling one for 12.5 million when being told months earlier any sales would go back in to the team we started the game and with a Midfielder playing up front.
So you are now playing done the achievement of reaching a European Final?

Actually, it's not, most businesses are valued on profits for the previous three years in general
Where are these investors you talk about, we have Rangers supporting Investors in the here and now, so who would you want?
A Charles Green, Craig Whyte, Mike Ashley, or maybe even an American investor like the Glaziers
You should watch what you wish for
So you as a business man who makes more money out of Rangers than most doesn’t think we would sell for more than has been put in to the club?

I said earlier it could be a good or bad thing, How do you know for Instance people aren’t willing to put money in while certain people are sat on the board, My point was that all this investment put in is still there and could be got back so they haven’t chucked their money in to a fire and watched it burn. They will have plenty of prestige for being a Rangers major share holder and a lot that goes with it.

I certainly don’t think the Parks are likely to take us forward from this point, Bennet’s condescending tone didn’t help although I can’t say I know much about him so I won’t comment.

Robertson , Wilson, Graham and the Manager would all be gone in a second if it was anything to do with a good percentage of us.

That's a lie as king was gone before we brought in roofe , itten ect the year we won the league.

We then had covid and large losses so they had to be covered and made investment on players hard
I said 5 minutes do you not think all this stuff would have been agreed in advance no they just decided in 5 seconds a budget etc,

If you look i have said I made a mistake it was the way it was written and yeah he doesn’t get a wage but he will get plenty of perks the same as the rest of them.

I also know you have an issue a serious one with club 1872 I am not pro in the slightest but your view on the board is tainted as your Son will give you al sorts of information and tut bits.
See this pish about my son getting information, you are so far off the facts, I'm actually quite embarrassed for you
See when you put millions into a Club for no salary, I think they deserve every perk that is going, or do you think they should join MyGers for a ticket?
Your mistake was letting your Agenda dive in with both feet or maybe you are actually too young to read properly

Can you show all of above as fact or just rumour?
No evidence whatsoever. If you do get a response it'll be "everyone knows it" when the reality is it's a line that's been repeated ad nauseum on here with no evidence.

Conveniently forgetting that King was Chairman and would have been responsible not just for signing off on Pedro, but also on the 15m he handed to him.

Yeah, I mixed up Bassey and Aribo, but you said better for both and there was a release clause so a lie. Park responsible for Pedro is your biggest error though. Head honcho DK all the way. I was also a big DK fan and wanted him as chairman first time around. But you are correct, the money he allegedly lost initially has steeled him.

Now all he wants is to use the lickspittles at Club1872 to find him a get out and get his cash out of the club any way he can. Not going so well there though.

You never answered my question though, your take on turn over, value and how we got there.

I do not see the correction you speak about, still there in #post 8 and no edit. So another lie.

Damage is done with that statement re Bennet, a tim like tactic used all too often. Bennet is now the bad guy to the tune of half a million a year, well done.
Read the thread or are you incapable I’ve said I got it wrong about Bennet on several occasions so it’s not a lie but seeing it’s upsetting you so much I will go and edit my original post.

Better for both yeah Aribos release clause was 10 million and we got 6 upfront for him so In no way was it a lie.

If you look back you will see that Graeme Park had a big say In appointing Pedro as he was so impressed with his power point presentation.

King wanted McInnes then appointed Gerrard again facts.

I

Im beginning to think this too. Robertson is awful in front of a camera. David Graham is annonymous. Ross Wilson? I'll stop there.
Why does Robertson need to be good in front of a camera? He's a managing director, not a presenter.

Given that you know his name, we can evidence right away that David Graham isn't anonymous. He should be though. Again, he isn't there to be a spokesperson.

See this pish about my son getting information, you are so far off the facts, I'm actually quite embarrassed for you
See when you put millions into a Club for no salary, I think they deserve every perk that is going, or do you think they should join MyGers for a ticket?
Your mistake was letting your Agenda dive in with both feet or maybe you are actually too young to read properly
No Robert am a good age certainly not too young for anything, I have no agenda I just want what’s right for my club that I put a lot of money in to every year like a lot of others on here and all over the world.

A club that took our season ticket money during COVID and gave us very little back yet still had the cheek to charge 360 quid for 2 x Champions league packages.

Don’t even try to tell me you don’t get the slightest bit of inside info as your just making yourself look stupid.

You could edit the Bennett / Robertson mixup post.

Given you've edited this post, there's really no excuse, especially when multiple people have highlighted the inaccuracy.

So you as a business man who makes more money out of Rangers than most doesn’t think we would sell for more than has been put in to the club?

I said earlier it could be a good or bad thing, How do you know for Instance people aren’t willing to put money in while certain people are sat on the board, My point was that all this investment put in is still there and could be got back so they haven’t chucked their money in to a fire and watched it burn. They will have plenty of prestige for being a Rangers major share holder and a lot that goes with it.

I certainly don’t think the Parks are likely to take us forward from this point, Bennet’s condescending tone didn’t help although I can’t say I know much about him so I won’t comment.

Robertson , Wilson, Graham and the Manager would all be gone in a second if it was anything to do with a good percentage of us.
As a businessman who modeled my businesses on Rangers fans are saying, you won't get more than you put in if the business is not making three years' profits unless it's a scam or devoted Rangers fans who bought our Club

We offered twice the book value for the Stadium Bar as we knew the potential of the site, but it has been hard graft to get it where it is today, we bought it in October and we went into Admin in February, spent four years down the Leagues and had no European games for about six years
IMO the reason the big Boys in Glasgow never bought it was because as a business it didn't add up but for a Rangers fan, it made perfect sense to me

And. again, IMO that's why our investors bought Rangers or I would have no doubt we would be a middle table team at best for the last few years

No Robert am a good age certainly not too young for anything, I have no agenda I just want what’s right for my club that I put a lot of money in to every year like a lot of others on here and all over the world.

A club that took our season ticket money during COVID and gave us very little back yet still had the cheek to charge 360 quid for 2 x Champions league packages.

Don’t even try to tell me you don’t get the slightest bit of inside info as your just making yourself look stupid.

Sorry what , you didn't need to pay your season ticket.

You got to watch the match at home and also you got to support the team you are meant to love so they could stay in business.

Also the small matter of 55

There are two things I don't do, is ask about what's going on in the Club ( I doubt he would be privy to much ) apart from anything we have enough to discuss about our family business, in which he is a Director and Shareholder
The other thing is I never lie, which gets me into all sorts of bother
Anyway I could come onto FF and guys like you will tell me what's happening in the Club, as you seem to think you are the fountain of knowledge
To be honest, I will wait until the Club tells me in public what is happening, I have even listened to transfer rumours
I gave Rangers my season ticket money, I was under no obligation, same as my Champions league tickets
If you don't want to buy anything don't, really that simple
I should have said that I rarely see Greg he is that busy unless it's at the games

Back