Votes: 214 22.3%
  • No Silver

Votes: 170 17.7%
  • Yes Bronze

Votes: 150 15.6%
  • No Bronze

Votes: 176 18.4%

• Total voters
One minute you’re on about loyalty then you’re moaning about people who don’t have season tickets or go to Kilmarnock and Livingston away not getting sorted for our most glamorous away games?
Am I wrong though regarding those from old TC missing out?

stay on track

Am I wrong though regarding those from old TC missing out?

stay on track
You’re not wrong at all, and it’s perfectly fine for that to be the case with them missing out over season ticket holders. I’ve been to multiple Euro aways not through the TC because I couldn’t build up points due to people passing on tickets without collecting and never got the Mygers points for them as it doesn’t recognise my attendance despite having a ST for 20 years and going to every game I get a ticket for. Now on Mygers I will, and rightly so.

120 points available for ST for 5 seasons = 600
5 points per home league game attendance = 350 points (minus covid season + games in 19/20)

Theres 950 points right off the bat everyone has available to them and that’s before we get to RTV, away games, euro games etc
A good picture for ST holders.
Its a poorer picture for non season ticket holder Mygers members.
I have mentioned this before however seeing as it's a Mygers thread there's no harm in sticking it on again.
19 home domestic games = 95 points.
1st Mygers membership= 20 points
I'll also continue and add 4 years early renewal for Mygers, extra 10 each time = 615.

455 points off of Silver after 5 years of solid domestic home support.This is the current level.It may be a worse scenario in the future as the bar has been raised before.

It will be along time before a new Mygers member gets to see a Hampden ticket if at all.
They are unlikely to see a season ticket if the current circumstances continue.The general consensus is that the points for last season were around high 890 for a season ticket.

We were denied the 3 match CL package as they never even went on sale to Mygers members.Given this I have not included European games as I expect that this will not change if we reach the CL in future seasons.
(I did get a Napoli ticket but paid about £10 extra as I wasn't a ST holder)

Not a good scheme if you are bronze and want Hampden tickets.
Unless things change its now not a good scheme if you want to see CL football as a non ST Mygers member.

*Non ST holders who are Mygers members gets 5 points for ticket purchase and O for attendance.Ive written to the club and they have confirmed this.Its also my experience.

Last edited:
You’re not wrong at all, and it’s perfectly fine for that to be the case with them missing out over season ticket holders. I’ve been to multiple Euro aways not through the TC because I couldn’t build up points due to people passing on tickets without collecting and never got the Mygers points for them as it doesn’t recognise my attendance despite having a ST for 20 years and going to every game I get a ticket for. Now on Mygers I will, and rightly so.
and what you on about killie ect?

They don't start from zero when they join so it depends on how many points they have now. They can check in their accounts
Do you, or anyone else, happen to know how someone who doesn’t have MyGers checks how much points they’d be on?

My mate is trying to check - had a click about the website but can’t seem to see it.

A good picture for ST holders.
Its a poorer picture for non season ticket holder Mygers members.
I have mentioned this before however seeing as it's a Mygers thread there's no harm in sticking it on again.
19 home domestic games = 95 points.
1st Mygers membership= 20 points
I'll also continue and add 4 years early renewal for Mygers, extra 10 each time = 615.

351 points off of Silver after 5 years of solid domestic home support.This is the current level.It may be a worse scenario in the future as the bar has been raised before.

It will be along time before a new Mygers member gets to see a Hampden ticket if at all.
They are unlikely to see a season ticket if the current circumstances continue.The general consensus is that the points for last season were around high 890 for a season ticket.

We were denied the 3 match CL package as they never even went on sale to Mygers members.Given this I have not included European games as I expect that this will not change if we reach the CL in future seasons.
(I did get a Napoli ticket but paid about £10 extra as I wasn't a ST holder)

Not a good scheme if you are bronze and want Hampden tickets.
Unless things change its now not a good scheme if you want to see CL football as a non ST Mygers member.

*Non ST holders who are Mygers members gets 5 points for ticket purchase and O for attendance.Ive written to the club and they have confirmed this.Its also my experience.
It’s interesting that most fans refer to those in Hospitality as Fat Cats and go nuts when they’re given priority for away tickets. These guys are paying upwards of £5k per season.

what’s the difference between them and a fan who pays £50 to get ahead of fans who don’t?

I’ve been accused of being pro Board and that’s true but in the instance I don’t agree with the principle of paying £50 to be given special treatment for away tickets.

Its virtually impossible to create a system that satisfies us all. The demand is affected by the game in question and the hypocrisy is quite amazing.

most of the MyGers members have no intention of going to away games outside Cup Semis and Finals and maybe a game that is only a short travel. In fact, this thread is full of posters openly stating they only want those games.

Maybe we should bring out an Away ST scheme where you have to commit to paying a monthly DD for away tickets?

Only if the only way for points is through tickets - which it is not. Which you must know. So not really sure why you would say this…
You can have enough points without any “extras” to of guaranteed attendance to any European away game that was top down.

Not saying I agree with the extras though, it’s the main issue I have with the scheme. Making every game top down is not a solution to being able to effectively buy points and completely shafts everyone else that wants to go to away games. There needs to be upward mobility.

Do you, or anyone else, happen to know how someone who doesn’t have MyGers checks how much points they’d be on?

My mate is trying to check - had a click about the website but can’t seem to see it.
Log into your ticket account then go to the icon that says hi your name and click it. It's the same place as your purchase history etc

It’s interesting that most fans refer to those in Hospitality as Fat Cats and go nuts when they’re given priority for away tickets. These guys are paying upwards of £5k per season.

what’s the difference between them and a fan who pays £50 to get ahead of fans who don’t?

I’ve been accused of being pro Board and that’s true but in the instance I don’t agree with the principle of paying £50 to be given special treatment for away tickets.

Its virtually impossible to create a system that satisfies us all. The demand is affected by the game in question and the hypocrisy is quite amazing.

most of the MyGers members have no intention of going to away games outside Cup Semis and Finals and maybe a game that is only a short travel. In fact, this thread is full of posters openly stating they only want those games.

Maybe we should bring out an Away ST scheme where you have to commit to paying a monthly DD for away tickets?
I'm failing to see where your reply fits in with my post.
I haven't mentioned fat cats, hospitality, away games,additional charges etc.
I have listed the reality of the Mygers scheme for new Bronze members.(non ST)
I think that it reflects the reality accurately.
Unless you dispute that ?

am only on about europe here

its one of my main grips with it, from a non selfish point of view :)
What do you mean by the other way about? You could simply tell me why you think people without season tickets or regular domestic away games should be entitled to European tickets ahead of any season ticket holder instead of implying I’m selfish and avoiding what I’m saying when pointing out it’s you complaining that it’s not a loyalty scheme.

by not rewarding loyalty when its the motto?
Sorry, but it works fine for me. Last season I got some away match tickets as well as SC semi and final tickets and a free Europa League final ticket. I certainly have no problem with it at all.

What do you mean by the other way about? You could simply tell me why you think people without season tickets or regular domestic away games should be entitled to European tickets ahead of any season ticket holder instead of implying I’m selfish and avoiding what I’m saying when pointing out it’s you complaining that it’s not a loyalty scheme.
didnt call you selfish :)

that was me just looking at the system in place now and my prefer would of been old TC

Sorry, but it works fine for me. Last season I got some away match tickets as well as SC semi and final tickets and a free Europa League final ticket. I certainly have no problem with it at all.
I got that aswell :)

I pay for 2 season tickets. I don't do league away games, I only go to euro aways games. MyGers has helped me very little with this so I will not be renewing.

I will wait until they come to their senses and restart a separate euro away scheme.:cool:

Until then, I will get euro away tickets from the home side and take my chances as normal.
That’s one of the reasons my Gers does work. It helps to weed out the glory hunters and big game hunters and rewards fans on the basis of the more games you attend, the more points you get.

It’s not perfect but it does have some merit.

Voted yes in gold, a lot of stuff that I can understand people being disgruntled at though.

One point I’ve made on multiple occasions though is that, especially being in Gold, it almost certainly guarantees me more games than the old CCCS would.

People forget that the number on the CCCS would’ve reached an all time high with us winning the league, coupled with allocation cuts, we would’ve likely received 1 ticket each.

I received 8 tickets last year. That’s more than I’ve ever received, as well as only missing out on 1 Euro Trip I applied for (Dortmund).

Voted yes in gold, a lot of stuff that I can understand people being disgruntled at though.

One point I’ve made on multiple occasions though is that, especially being in Gold, it almost certainly guarantees me more games than the old CCCS would.

People forget that the number on the CCCS would’ve reached an all time high with us winning the league, coupled with allocation cuts, we would’ve likely received 1 ticket each.

I received 8 tickets last year. That’s more than I’ve ever received, as well as only missing out on 1 Euro Trip I applied for (Dortmund).
I just think what if they never changed the gold tier?

You can have enough points without any “extras” to of guaranteed attendance to any European away game that was top down.

Not saying I agree with the extras though, it’s the main issue I have with the scheme. Making every game top down is not a solution to being able to effectively buy points and completely shafts everyone else that wants to go to away games. There needs to be upward mobility.
But it wouldn’t a closed shop. If people don’t want to do whatever the conditions to points are, then that’s their own choice. But it’s not a closed shop.

Feel like the vast majority of gold who complain about getting guaranteed European and Cup tickets are simply moaning because they want top down for every game which is already creating a closed shop long term since Rangers couldn’t be bothered doing ticket collections and just posted them out for a ton of European games already.

Don’t know a single gold that isn’t getting at least 4-6 League away tickets a season from the scheme. Factor in away allocations at multiple grounds are way less than they used to be combined with the fact there’s a higher demand in general. There is absolutely no way golds are worse off. Unless the root of the complaints are effectively that they’re not getting sorted every game due to having about 20 pals and family members registered on CCCS who don’t go to away games handing their ticket to them.
100% agree that those at the top of gold think everything should be top down.

Maybe if that was me I’d feel the same.

Pre - My Gers everyone just took what they got for free and accepted it. Semi’s and finals included.

Now for the sake of £40 everyone feels they are owed something.

But it wouldn’t a closed shop. If people don’t want to do whatever the conditions to points are, then that’s their own choice. But it’s not a closed shop.
How on earth is anyone outside of gold meant to get points if they get rid of the extras and make every domestic away top down?

How on earth is anyone outside of gold meant to get points if they get rid of the extras and make every domestic away top down?
Take every match that Rangers offer you for 5 seasons including friendlies.

I got 8 domestic aways last season despite doing half the season in Silver.

I got the same points for away games as someone who went to 1 away match.

The slight argument for closed shop is you won’t get much of a sniff of Euro tickets if the demand is high. You won’t be able to get right to the very top imo.

Take every match that Rangers offer you for 5 seasons including friendlies.

I got 8 domestic aways last season despite doing half the season in Silver.

I got the same points for away games as someone who went to 1 away match.

The slight argument for closed shop is you won’t get much of a sniff of Euro tickets if the demand is high. You won’t be able to get right to the very top imo.
Gold is already taking every match Rangers offer including friendlies! If it’s top down any semblance of upward mobility is immediately gone.

Forced into for Euro aways, even though I miss more than I get, which was never the case in the old TC

Gold is already taking every match Rangers offer including friendlies! If it’s top down any semblance of upward mobility is immediately gone.
Im totally against top down domestically.

You asked how do people get to gold?
For the past 5 years those not in gold haven’t done that.

High/mid/low gold is irrelevant domestically. High gold is for Euro travellers imo.

It does rightly reward the most loyal fans though its now a closed shop for euro away tickets.

There seems no incentive whatsoever to join now due to numbers already in as you’d be lucky to get a cup semi final ticket. As for bronze and low silver renewing, again it seems like you could never advance to high silver or gold so what’s the point?

We’d currently get 2 if it changed to cccs type scheme, some would get 3 if really lucky and we got a few decent allocations in the Scottish cup

People craving a return to cccs thinking we’d get a letter at the start of the season with 4 or 5 games don’t have any grasp on reality

We’d currently get 2 if it changed to cccs type scheme, some would get 3 if really lucky and we got a few decent allocations in the Scottish cup

People craving a return to cccs thinking we’d get a letter at the start of the season with 4 or 5 games don’t have any grasp on reality
To be fair I think those craving a return to CCCS are those who are getting 1/2 tickets. Don’t think they would lose much in the grand scheme of things.

To be fair I think those craving a return to CCCS are those who are getting 1/2 tickets. Don’t think they would lose much in the grand scheme of things.
ccs was bad
mygers not rewarding

rangers need to look into rewarding the regular followers

I’ve seen people post they’d rather go back to receiving a letter in July confirming their 4/5 games

I want to throw my phone off a wall anytime I see people saying similar. Some people are absolutely clueless about MyGers and don’t fully understand the increase in club allocation/drop in rsc allocation and how normal STs get a smaller % of each allocation than we did on cccs

Perfect storm: club use % up, more interest in away games, total allocations reduced due to other clubs, less away tickets for normal st holders

I’ve seen people post they’d rather go back to receiving a letter in July confirming their 4/5 games

I want to throw my phone off a wall anytime I see people saying similar. Some people are absolutely clueless about MyGers and don’t fully understand the increase in club allocation/drop in rsc allocation and how normal STs get a smaller % of each allocation than we did on cccs

Perfect storm: club use % up, more interest in away games, total allocations reduced due to other clubs, less away tickets for normal st holders
We know all our allocations just now. Why can we not do a run of ballots and tell everyone what games they are getting up to the next update? (Beginning of the season obviously)

Everyone knows where they stand and those who travel from further afield can make travel arrangements.

Same again in update 2. Same pi$h we have after every ballot is done.

ccs was bad
mygers not rewarding

rangers need to look into rewarding the regular followers
I take every domestic ticket I’m offered. Pick up other tickets via bus/contacts.

No real interest in Euro aways but done a few last season to make up for not ticking friendlies which cost me gold at the beginning of last season.

I’m now happy after two season of friendlies, RTV and Edmiston house that I’m safely in gold for a wee while at least.

If away tickets were top down I would likely never see the Piggery, Tynecastle or Pittodrie again (going on Liverpool allocation being higher) despite being a season ticket holder for 33 out of 34 seasons.

Would that be fair or would be classed as not being regular enough due to not travelling abroad?

Similar to a lot I’m far from happy with it but it’s the only way of having a decent chance of tickets to semis/finals. I’ll no doubt renew and continue to be a bit peed off.

Gave up with it.

It’s a closed shop for the people in Gold.

Feel sorry for my dad and father in law who are basically resigned to not getting a ticket for a final again.
It’s not a closed shop for those in gold mate, some gold mygers members I know have had one ticket this season

I think of it as Rangers charging me an extra £40 on my season ticket so I get into the big games at Hampden.
The day I don't get a Hampden cup final ticket will be the day I stop MyGers.

Given the farce it has been this season, will you renew? Btw I'm all for giving money to the club but the ticketing situation is shocking to say the least
I was in it first 2 years and binned it this year.

I still get tickets for every home game and happy with that. No need for My Gers as I am not interested in away games or Hampden

The numbers in Mygers memberships will never ever drastically nosedive…The End.

Yip. We had people posting last year that the numbers will drop substantially but they’ve ended up increasing. I appreciate the run to Seville will have played a part but I think on the whole people are satisfied with mygers.

The numbers buying add ons will eventually though which is a key driver. No?
Depends what the extras are in years to come I suppose,as long as there’s many tens of thousands with an interest in domestic aways,euro aways & tickets for Hampden it will sell as many memberships as it always has,a tweak to making the distribution of Cat A tickets fairer and it wouldn’t be far away from a decent scheme imo.

Back