• No Silver

Votes: 170 17.7%
  • Yes Bronze

Votes: 150 15.6%
  • No Bronze

Votes: 176 18.4%

• Total voters
Yeah, that’s it!

I’ve seen many people on twitter craving a return to CCCS as they think they’ll get the 5 tickets they used to get. Truth is, they won’t get anywhere near 5 tickets and they’d moan about how few tickets they get on CCCS too

In Warburtons SPL season and Pedros seasons I’m sure I ended up on 9 or 10, Gerrard joins and CCCS increased by around 50% to 14500ish

People don’t realise that the Celtic allocation cut, along with killie/Aberdeen/St Mirren has meant we’ve lost around 20000 away tickets per season (even more if killie got top 6)

Not sure what the answer is but a CCCS where everyone has an equal chance would see people lose the plot
Yeah that’s spot on

Voted yes high silver. On 1532 so 8 off gold and just hoping the jump in points for gold won’t be too big so I can get over the line.

For me the only way MyGers can reward loyalty whilst also being inclusive for all members, giving them a chance to get to matches and progress through the MyGers ranks, is to allocate tickets on a % split basis. For example, 50% Gold, 30% Silver, 20% Bronze or something like that. And do a ballot in each category so that everyone genuinely gets a chance. For simplicity this should apply to any game ie European away, domestic away, semis and finals. I know it means that a Bronze member will get a ticket when a Gold member doesn’t, but the bigger allocation of 50% of tickets to a smaller number of Gold members means they’d proportionately have a much better chance. That’s the reward for loyalty. I’m sure there’s a downside to this idea too but it seems simple and fair to me and would avoid any notion of a “closed shop” which is a problem with the top down approach used.

For me the only way MyGers can reward loyalty whilst also being inclusive for all members, giving them a chance to get to matches and progress through the MyGers ranks, is to allocate tickets on a % split basis. For example, 50% Gold, 30% Silver, 20% Bronze or something like that. And do a ballot in each category so that everyone genuinely gets a chance. For simplicity this should apply to any game ie European away, domestic away, semis and finals. I know it means that a Bronze member will get a ticket when a Gold member doesn’t, but the bigger allocation of 50% of tickets to a smaller number of Gold members means they’d proportionately have a much better chance. That’s the reward for loyalty. I’m sure there’s a downside to this idea too but it seems simple and fair to me and would avoid any notion of a “closed shop” which is a problem with the top down approach used.
So half of gold would’ve missed out on Seville? Very good hahaha

MyGers works for Hampden and for Euro Aways

MyGers doesn't work for domestic aways

The Guru that is @Aww Skew details exactly why

How do we fix that? Simply put, I'd suggest you can't. Demand far outstrips supply, and thats not going to change anytime soon

MyGers works for Hampden and for Euro Aways

MyGers doesn't work for domestic aways

The Guru that is @Aww Skew details exactly why

How do we fix that? Simply put, I'd suggest you can't. Demand far outstrips supply, and thats not going to change anytime soon
I’d suggest that mygers is fair for domestic aways so long as the tweaked it slightly. I don’t think it should ever be 100% top down for domestic aways

Broken record time but only game that should have an element of top down is Parkhead to give an incentive to be in the top 500

I wouldn’t use the allocation of tickets for Seville as a shining example of the club rewarding supporter loyalty :)
Considering those who got through mygers were the fans on the most points, I’d say it did reward loyalty

The allocation split between mygers/club use is a different argument all together and I’d be on your side

I wouldn’t use the allocation of tickets for Seville as a shining example of the club rewarding supporter loyalty :)
That's more likely to be a discussion on the split between club use/mygers

Not the actual mygers distribution

Don’t get the closed shop thing , if you don’t go abroad you get absolutely nothing as a gold member, on the euro away games ,surely people high gold should get some kind of priority in a supposed loyalty scheme , Roofe penalty at Easter road last season is the only decent ticket I’ve had in the league in gold

Considering those who got through mygers were the fans on the most points, I’d say it did reward loyalty

The allocation split between mygers/club use is a different argument all together and I’d be on your side
That's more likely to be a discussion on the split between club use/mygers

Not the actual mygers distribution

Yes, fair point, I agree MyGers was not the issue in this case.

I’d still like to see it structured to give all levels a chance of tickets whilst giving Gold much more of a chance to reward their loyalty. The % split would help do that and it’s surely preferable to develop the scheme and keep everyone motivated to remain member? If the majority of members feel it adds no value or gives them no chance of getting tickets, why pay the fee?

It’s a terrible idea my gers a bit like these credit companies that make you check your credit score ffs what’s important is going to the game and supporting the team .

Nearly at gold and I’m chucking it, get nothing but the scraps. I never even got out the ballot for the cup semi final last year and was then told it was in my basket even though I’m on CCCs - go figure. Ticketing is a shambles, I’ll stick to Ibrox, although given I’ve had a paper ticket in my CL seat twice and I’ve had £165 taken from my bank they can’t even get that right.

Yes, fair point, I agree MyGers was not the issue in this case.

I’d still like to see it structured to give all levels a chance of tickets whilst giving Gold much more of a chance to reward their loyalty. The % split would help do that and it’s surely preferable to develop the scheme and keep everyone motivated to remain member? If the majority of members feel it adds no value or gives them no chance of getting tickets, why pay the fee?
If they done it that way, what would be the benefit of being in gold? To be in gold you need to pay considerably more money than those in silver in bronze, it would have the opposite effect of what the club want

It’s not a closed shop as people like to portray it as being. If I missed out on a European away ticket on someone with less than me in gold in be angry but if the club changed it to a ballot and I missed out to a silver or bronze I’d probably Chuck rangers games all together. To me that would be a kick in the balls after years of me flinging £ at the club as a mere donation

If they done it that way, what would be the benefit of being in gold? To be in gold you need to pay considerably more money than those in silver in bronze, it would have the opposite effect of what the club want

It’s not a closed shop as people like to portray it as being. If I missed out on a European away ticket on someone with less than me in gold in be angry but if the club changed it to a ballot and I missed out to a silver or bronze I’d probably Chuck rangers games all together. To me that would be a kick in the balls after years of me flinging £ at the club as a mere donation

So I think we can conclude that whatever structure MyGers has, some will be happy and some won’t be. And it will always be this way :)

The minute they started offering points for other things rather than actually going to a game stopped it being about loyalty for me and just about who's bank balance was bigger. I'll stick with it but I'm extremely disappointed that the club has used it as a blackmail and money grabbing tool that has left a bad taste with so many fans

Middle of the pack silver who has not had an away game since April and I had two games last season. Be as well just buying a home end ticket at away games which is what I’ll probably do going forward.

As far as I can see the best options for ending *most* of the nonsense would be:

Having an away season ticket.

Leeds United have one. Granted you’ll then have smaller allocations but you could sell 1,500 away season tickets. When you get Celtic away 750 get the first game the other 750 the other.

The other option is to make away games first come first serve online.

Does away with the closed shop at the top and complaints those at the bottom can’t make their way up the tiers.

It’s a level playing field. Set on sale times for games so you know where you stand.

For me MyGers has been a flop.

Livi x2
Motherwell x1
St. Johnstone x1 (and I was on holiday and couldn’t go)

It’s something I have never agreed with from the start.
Dress it up however you want it’s all about rinsing more cash from a support who already spend hundreds even thousands every year.
I could afford to pay the £40 but I won’t through principle. It’s flawed, divisive and dare I say eltist.

It's definitely correct. My brother in law joined this year and started on the 1200 odd points he had accrued without being a member. It put him a fair bit into silver
Cheers for mentioning this. Had no idea - very helpful.

Feel like the vast majority of gold who complain about getting guaranteed European and Cup tickets are simply moaning because they want top down for every game which is already creating a closed shop long term since Rangers couldn’t be bothered doing ticket collections and just posted them out for a ton of European games already.

Don’t know a single gold that isn’t getting at least 4-6 League away tickets a season from the scheme. Factor in away allocations at multiple grounds are way less than they used to be combined with the fact there’s a higher demand in general. There is absolutely no way golds are worse off. Unless the root of the complaints are effectively that they’re not getting sorted every game due to having about 20 pals and family members registered on CCCS who don’t go to away games handing their ticket to them.

If they tiered the cost of the MyGers towards what you get for it, bronze £10, silver £50, gold £100, but kept the loyalty points needed for each level, then people might stick it out for 5 years or longer. I'm a high silver, bring back the travel club, drop the add-ons guy. Points for registering, tickets not posted, points lost if not bought or collected. (oh yeh, and forget the free gift)

Wasnt going to renew it this year but came of may account anyway. Didn’t know you have to let them know didn’t want it renewed.
overseas members really get nothing out it just giving a donation which don’t have a problem but I have written to them saying should have something different for us. Actually probably half a dozen times..
what chance do we have of getting a ticket for game .
was back for Two months two weeks longer than should have as we got to the two finals. Being a member of MGRSC helped me get to some games and friend helped me out as well. My 13 year old grand son was with us for for of those weeks we couldn’t get tickets for St Mirren game which was fair as it was an away game. Will i renew again lot will depend on the the arsewipes on the board.
we have spent plenty of money on strips and tee shits and other things and no doubt will keep buying.
Feel for you guys over there the way fans have been treated with the board. Put me in mind of the Waddell days. WATP No Surrender.

Yes, i'll continue to renew (x2) however they absolutely need to listen to the fans and do something for the overseas bears as the membership for us is nothing more than a donation to the club for some merchandise. The club need to do better here.

Feel like the vast majority of gold who complain about getting guaranteed European and Cup tickets are simply moaning because they want top down for every game which is already creating a closed shop long term since Rangers couldn’t be bothered doing ticket collections and just posted them out for a ton of European games already.

Don’t know a single gold that isn’t getting at least 4-6 League away tickets a season from the scheme. Factor in away allocations at multiple grounds are way less than they used to be combined with the fact there’s a higher demand in general. There is absolutely no way golds are worse off. Unless the root of the complaints are effectively that they’re not getting sorted every game due to having about 20 pals and family members registered on CCCS who don’t go to away games handing their ticket to them.
They would’ve last season because July 2021-December 2021 there was only around 2200 members in gold (minus the error in Q2 update where some silver were mistakenly promoted for a week and were successful for St Mirren/Motherwell before being relegated back to silver)

In January 2022, gold went to circa 2500 members and then in April 2022 gold went to just under 3000 members

Ask gold members that were gold since July 2021 how many tickets they got from January 2022 until the end of the season and you’ll be in for a shock

Given gold is now 3481 members, and given it will be that number or more for the full season, gold will not receive anywhere near the 6/7 tickets they did last season. Purely based on league games gold will be lucky to get 4

Looks like the vote a lot not renewing,i cant see new members replacing them next year.
I think mygers has peaked but to many seeing nothing in return for the cost.
I will renew x2 but only for hampden tickets cccs tickets.

They would’ve last season because July 2021-December 2021 there was only around 2200 members in gold (minus the error in Q2 update where some silver were mistakenly promoted for a week and were successful for St Mirren/Motherwell before being relegated back to silver)

In January 2022, gold went to circa 2500 members and then in April 2022 gold went to just under 3000 members

Ask gold members that were gold since July 2021 how many tickets they got from January 2022 until the end of the season and you’ll be in for a shock

Given gold is now 3481 members, and given it will be that number or more for the full season, gold will not receive anywhere near the 6/7 tickets they did last season. Purely based on league games gold will be lucky to get 4
Four league games is more if not the same as you’d get on the old CCCS and again that’s before taking into account multiple factors.

Getting old, hate going to Hampden (the stadium), and so being high silver is a waste of time. Only got Lyon away because of the COVID fiasco. Not renewing, might buy a training top instead. Club gets less, I get something.

I'm fairly low points bronze. This is my second season being a MyGers member. Bought it to give me a chance to get European home games. Worked out all right for me when we were in Europa League.

Champions league group stages spent hours faffing on the website in queues on off chance only for them to announce 3 hours after the MyGers sale was meant to start that there wasn't going to be a MyGers sale.

Might have been a case of supply & demand, but the lack of communication & the fact that lots of off site hospitality tickets went on sale at the same time left me angry so emailed at that point to ensure it doesn't renew next season.

Also had a few instances where website fucked up & wouldn't let me buy my mates (who were also MyGers members) tickets in MyGers sales meaning we ended up having to buy then separately & couldnt get sitting together. Got no response from club when I complained about this.

Four league games is more if not the same as you’d get on the old CCCS and again that’s before taking into account multiple factors.
In 19/20 season all cccs members were on track for 3/4 over the season before covid struck. Remember St Johnstone in February 2020 didn’t sell out rather embarrassingly

However, given allocations have been cut even more than mygers isn’t guaranteed the 50% of an allocation cccs always got, if mygers was to change to a cccs type scheme all members would be guaranteed 2 tickets with some getting 3

So yes you’re correct, gold will get a slightly better deal in mygers than if it was cccs. Silver and bronze will get less however more of them will do better this season than they done last season now that gold is over 60% bigger in July 2022 than it was in July 2021

The club adding nearly 1300 more members into gold between July 2021 to July 2022, despite the overall numbers in mygers not increasing by anywhere near 60%, is the best thing that ever happened to silver and bronze members. Tickets have been taken away from gold now and redistributed to silver/bronze

Also, just to clarify, I don’t believe any domestic league game outwith Celtic should be top down. I also don’t believe any mygers member should get both Celtic games

Yes, but the only reason is for Hampden.
Other than that it's a monumental waste of time.
£40 for priority for semi's and final's which has always been an add on to the ST for as long as I can remember as long as you ticked the right boxes.

Just wait until the start selling them like V bucks haha

In all seriousness what’s the soloution? What do other big teams do?

Adding in B team and women’s season tickets as reward points was when it really became snaky. Poor that tbh

Just wait until the start selling them like V bucks haha

In all seriousness what’s the soloution? What do other big teams do?

Adding in B team and women’s season tickets as reward points was when it really became snaky. Poor that tbh
The issue is, with cccs normal ST holders were guaranteed 50% of each allocation and RSCs used to get 30%

RSCs now get a maximum of 20% of an allocation but it’s been less than that for some games. So over a 33% reduction in buses allocations

Mygers isn’t guaranteed the 50% of an allocation anymore and for some games last season it was as low as 40%, so upwards of a 20% reduction in the allocation depending on the game

In the same period, club use has shot right up and they get between 30-40% of an allocation depending on the opposition. The number of official sponsors we have is growing, the number of hospitality ST holders we have has jumped considerably too. It will only get worse when blue sky lounge is completed

The club have taken tickets away from RSCs and normal ST holders to retain for the club use pot. It’s staring people in the face but it doesn’t seem as though many people have taken any notice of it

One major thing I disagree with is club staff getting an allocation, even if it’s only one ticket. When you have 15000+ applying for away games that have spent thousands following the team, that one ticket or bunch of tickets should be put into the mygers pool. No other business would offer their staff members a “benefit” or “perk” at the detriment of paying members/customers. Not one

They absolutely shouldn’t be. You and @RFC Euro Bus are both roughly same place as me but I have a completely different opinion on how domestic aways should work

Highlights how hard it is for the club really
but rewarding loyalty?

there are Rangers supporters who deserve to go before others.

the club can easily fix it if they realise they dont have 26k away day followers :D

I’m in gold

No away tickets so far

No Liverpool ticket

That’s me done with it now far too much money for no return

In 19/20 season all cccs members were on track for 3/4 over the season before covid struck. Remember St Johnstone in February 2020 didn’t sell out rather embarrassingly

However, given allocations have been cut even more than mygers isn’t guaranteed the 50% of an allocation cccs always got, if mygers was to change to a cccs type scheme all members would be guaranteed 2 tickets with some getting 3

So yes you’re correct, gold will get a slightly better deal in mygers than if it was cccs. Silver and bronze will get less however more of them will do better this season than they done last season now that gold is over 60% bigger in July 2022 than it was in July 2021

The club adding nearly 1300 more members into gold between July 2021 to July 2022, despite the overall numbers in mygers not increasing by anywhere near 60%, is the best thing that ever happened to silver and bronze members. Tickets have been taken away from gold now and redistributed to silver/bronze

Also, just to clarify, I don’t believe any domestic league game outwith Celtic should be top down. I also don’t believe any mygers member should get both Celtic games
Would wager if gold members didn’t vote to keep it at five years there’d be a lot less in gold. Ultimately gold members are better off, which is the crux of the matter.

Rangers could run it better absolutely and nowhere near the amount of tickets that are disappearing should be going to players and staff. Perfectly valid to suggest Rangers have tainted it with addons and non collection Euro tickets though, that’s the main reason gold expanded.

I just believe the vast majority of complaints are rooted in basically “I’m better than other supporters and deserve a ticket every game” rather than any actual problems with the scheme rewarding fans who go to the most games. Because it is doing that.

I’m in gold

No away tickets so far

No Liverpool ticket

That’s me done with it now far too much money for no return
We’re 7 games into the domestic season, we’ve played three away games one being at Parkhead and you’d of easily got any other of the Euro aways if you had applied. What are you saying you’d of got previously that you’re not getting now?

They absolutely shouldn’t be. You and @RFC Euro Bus are both roughly same place as me but I have a completely different opinion on how domestic aways should work

Highlights how hard it is for the club really
I don’t see how it’s hard. It’s not a closed shop which you agree with so everyone has the same opportunity.

The ballot does not work.

Top down does work for Euro Aways and Semi Finals and Finals.

I don’t see how it’s hard. It’s not a closed shop which you agree with so everyone has the same opportunity.

The ballot does not work.

Top down does work for Euro Aways and Semi Finals and Finals.
but with euro even though am sorted, I hate it .... >>>

mygers has killed off any chance for those with high TC points but no season ticket

I have a few england rangers friends and they have been completely wiped off the map because of mygers where as if on old travel club they will be gauranteed ajax and perhaps liverpool

but with euro even though am sorted, I hate it .... >>>

mygers has killed off any chance for those with high TC points but no season ticket

I have a few england rangers friends and they have been completely wiped off the map because of mygers where as if on old travel club they will be gauranteed ajax and perhaps liverpool
One minute you’re on about loyalty then you’re moaning about people who don’t have season tickets or go to Kilmarnock and Livingston away not getting sorted for our most glamorous away games?

Back