Heart and Hand Bisgrove Interview

Over £8m pulled in from commercial partnerships. We pull in more from them than we do from Castore sales. Maybe something to consider for those that complain about the amount of partnerships we have. I know most of it is lighthearted but still.

Yet still a pish poor transfer budget

Someone in that position should be absolutely clear on the allocation tickets. To get that celtic information wrong sums it up at the moment.

Ahh so why bother getting the likes of me to register for games I do not have a chance of being allocated

Excellent interview with very good questions. Very good detail on how the £27m commercial revenue is made up

For me Bisgrove is someone who is doing his job very well. It is up to him to bring all revenue avenues to the table and he has excelled at that. The board don’t have to pursue all of them which has been the main problem

I assume that journalists have subscriptions. It is, after all, only a couple of quid per month.

But that doesn't answer my question - why should a subscription service provide content for free?
If above posts are correct, that's exactly what will be happening.

Bisgrove knows all about tickets when it comes to recategorising ticket income to commercial income to pad his figures.

Few have pulled the wool over Rangers fans more than this schyster.

A few deals with official toilet roll partners and official yo-yo suppliers doesn’t account for what he claims to have brought in. He’s just recategorised income we already have.

Something very Murray-like about him and that is not a compliment.
Moonhowling of the highest order.

If this was true, then what benefit to his superiors does he bring? If that was the case he’s just another overhead. Our club partners have increased ten fold. Literally.

I think Bisgrove is doing a good job bringing money in to the Club but away tickets at the piggery are certainly not top down. Myself and my son are on 1719 and 1721 points got tickets and know many higher than us that did not.

Bisgrove knows all about tickets when it comes to recategorising ticket income to commercial income to pad his figures.

A few deals with official toilet roll partners and official yo-yo suppliers doesn’t account for what he claims to have brought in. He’s just recategorised income we already have.

Fucking yawn.

Excatly this, I am nowhere near a fan of Bisgrove, but our board seem to be masters of wheeling someone out to answer what they are not responsible for.

He is there to bring in cash, sponsors, generate money and not deal with the day to day ticket allocations or stuff like that, I would be worried if he was.
This is his baby and scheme

Reactions: CAL
Bisgrove leads the commercial team. Mygers is the commercial teams baby

All mygers decisions get taken to a committee who pass it. He will know exactly how Parkhead tickets are distributed so if he’s said it’s top down he’s intentionally mislead
Fair enough - I had no idea there was a MyGers committee and he sat on it. Again, it just seems as though lines of responsibility are deliberately vague to allow people to point at each other.

What evidence do you have for this?

Aye, I'm not buying that £30m figure at all. No way that doesn't include ticket income.

Interesting interview, he certainly knows how to talk.

I was mainly interested in the commercial revenue breakdown, highlighting a few of the components that’ll help him reach the £30m figure, pretty informative and answered some questions I had.

I like Bisgrove. He’s brought in record commercial deals; it isn’t his fault if his bosses make poor decisions like Australia.

He’s then the only one standing up to talk to H&H as guys like Robertson, Park and Bennett hide or only answer preset questions through official channels.

I’m 7 minutes in and so far he’s full of shit. Hope the next 20 mins are going to be better.

I like Bisgrove. He’s brought in record commercial deals; it isn’t his fault if his bosses make poor decisions like Australia.

He’s then the only one standing up to talk to H&H as guys like Robertson, Park and Bennett hide or only answer preset questions through official channels.

He suggested Australia, no?

Bisgrove feels little reckless in his pursuit for headline revenue numbers.

We are more than a business. We have a set of standards to adhere to.

NFT, sportmongo, Aus etc - these are all well below the mark expected.

He’s clearly energetic and likely loved by the board. As a fan, I find him a little chaotic.

Aye, I'm not buying that £30m figure at all. No way that doesn't include ticket income.

Have you not seen how many partners we have? It’s almost 40. Then there’s Castore, then there’s MyGers, then there’s RTV, then there’s tours, then there’s Harry Styles, then there’s hospitality (Bar 72 has more than doubled in price), then there’s online adverts, then there’s the YouTube channel figures, then there’s the advertising boards..

Of course it doesn’t include tickets. Think about how much money tickets bring in alone.

It’s £1.99 a month.

Every bear I know pays it as heart & hand is probably the only platform you can get proper information and updates on our club without some kind of caveat or politics

If it wasn’t for heart n hand a lot of us would be frankly lost.
Fair enough, the real question is why does H & H or any other outlet get info that the club could issue?

He suggested Australia, no?

Bisgrove feels little reckless in his pursuit for headline revenue numbers.

We are more than a business. We have a set of standards to adhere to.

NFT, sportmongo, Aus etc - these are all well below the mark expected.

He’s clearly energetic and likely loved by the board. As a fan, I find him a little chaotic.

He did suggest it, but he didn’t sign it off.

I would agree that he is slightly chaotic. But that’s why he isn’t top of the tree. It’s up to him to bring everything to the table and his paymasters to hand select what works.

It’ll go out free later but yes, it’s deliberately behind our paywall first. I’d like people to sign up, I admit it!
Do you do paid appearances? I’m sitting listening to this and I’m livid

I’d love to question him on this nonsense

Bisgrove is by all evidence doing his job well.

He brings ideas to the board. It’s them that approve them or reject them.

He can only continue to bring money spinners to the table and the board ultimately would decide to go with them or not.

He’s doubled our commercial income which is impressive given it excludes tickets

He isn’t the biggest issue we have.

IMO anyway

I don’t doubt that’s true. As many folk in that position are very good at that. But how do you know this ?

Back