MyGers Full Points Breakdown

The RTV email just highlights what a shambles the MyGers situation is.

I posted in the past that I missed out on the CTM trip to Seville due to the club not crediting me for the RTV points from last season (10 months prior to Seville) despite me emailing them several times. It was not until I pointed out on another email after the final that I had to spend £210 more on another charter that they added to my payment history but did not reply to my several emails.

When my RTV renewed this year I chased them a couple of weeks ago and received a reply earlier this week.

What made me laugh was that following the reply I received a customer service questionnaire on how they had done.

"Due to a change in the way that data is captured between RangersTV and the MyGers membership platform, we have not been notified of your MyGers number."

Translation: We've buggered this right up and deleted the RTV signups sheet with corresponding MyGers numbers

The RTV email just highlights what a shambles the MyGers situation is.

I posted in the past that I missed out on the CTM trip to Seville due to the club not crediting me for the RTV points from last season (10 months prior to Seville) despite me emailing them several times. It was not until I pointed out on another email after the final that I had to spend £210 more on another charter that they added to my payment history but did not reply to my several emails.

When my RTV renewed this year I chased them a couple of weeks ago and received a reply earlier this week.

What made me laugh was that following the reply I received a customer service questionnaire on how they had done.
I've still not had my RTV points added from my August 2021 annual subscription. Tried emailing but after initial response- nothing. I've given up. Remains to be seen if this years subscription gets added.

How would I know if RTV points have been added? I've went up around 50 points, but RTV sub is not in my order history... Can I assume it hasnt been added?

"Due to a change in the way that data is captured between RangersTV and the MyGers membership platform, we have not been notified of your MyGers number."

Translation: We've buggered this right up
and deleted the RTV signups sheet with corresponding MyGers numbers

I got same email

How would I know if RTV points have been added? I've went up around 50 points, but RTV sub is not in my order history... Can I assume it hasnt been added?

Have you been to all home games so far this season ? As they’re 50 Points
Yeah mate, makes sense then - cant have been added.

Same no RTV.
I saw all the chat about rtv points yesterday do emailed them at ticketcentre@rangers.co.uk last night asking about it for my son and myself.
Got a reply this morning saying all my Gers members who took out an rtv subscription have been emailed with a link to receive their points and then surprisingly after that email I actually received the email he mentioned !
Got to wonder what would have happened if I hadn’t contacted them and why it takes till now to do this.

I saw all the chat about rtv points yesterday do emailed them at ticketcentre@rangers.co.uk last night asking about it for my son and myself.
Got a reply this morning saying all my Gers members who took out an rtv subscription have been emailed with a link to receive their points and then surprisingly after that email I actually received the email he mentioned !
Got to wonder what would have happened if I hadn’t contacted them and why it takes till now to do this.
We all got an email about it as they need our rangers number to link it

Thats a new one on me. I've always used the streamamg address above to contact them. Might be a new one to add to the memory bank.:rolleyes:

Does sound like they've lost the list to cross-check, as suggested earlier. As ludicrous as that sounds.
That's to add the points, I don't think it's RTV as such

Glad you got sorted - but it's nothing at all to do with the Ticket Centre. I'm actually surprised you got a response from them.

If you take away all the add-ons, including previous Travel Club Membership and all Euro Away Points, the total points you could have would be 1512 points. An additional 20 points for Early Renewal and 25 points for not taking the refund, meaning 1557.

So technically, I suppose you could be Gold without any add-ons - depending on if you class early MyGers Renewal and the non-refund as additionals.
I havnt got any euro aways all I have bought is my season tickets all non season tickets games semi final finals and domestic aways and iam now sitting on 1540 points which would be gold but obv points will move after the update

Genuinely up 71 points (should be the 50 homes 1 euro and blackpool = 66). Cannot fathom what the extra 5 points is.

Up 60 points so far, must be the 50 homes + Spurs and a mysterious 5 points or if the Spurs game is included in the 50 homes a mysterious 10 points? Still waiting for RTV(filled form this morning) and PSV away by the looks of it.
*Edit* 45 home points and PSV away been added, didn't do West Ham. Just RTV to join the party.

Last edited:
Yes, mine should’ve been added. Just checked bank statement and I actually bought it at the end of may 2022

It is a disgrace if anyone is similar and just missed out on Liverpool.
My RTV renewed on 17th Jan 2022, I emailed them last week to say that I still hadn't received the points and they replied saying I would received them in this update. Still not received them, received everything else other than RTV.

My RTV renewed on 17th Jan 2022, I emailed them last week to say that I still hadn't received the points and they replied saying I would received them in this update. Still not received them, received everything else other than RTV.
That is incredible. Imagine you were 25 short for Seville or Liverpool

Thankfully I got a Seville ticket in the UEFA ballot and I got a Liverpool ticket so didn't impact that, but there must be others in a similar boat with RTV. I'm waiting to others on here say the RTV has been added and if mine isn't then I'll contact them again.

That is wild. So easy to sort as well.

Anyone received the point for benfica at home? My pal bought and scanned but nothing showing

10 short for Liverpool. Purchased in June.

I’m not even fussed if the points are instant but if you have bought before the update is out you should at least expect it to be honoured.

Same generic reply that they will be added at next update.

40 points added for me, I think that is all the home games. Hoping to touch silver which will be as good as it gets as I won’t be doing add ins, home and away tickets only for me. Do you not get any points this season for applying for all the domestic aways despite no tickets?

How can everyone tell points have or haven’t been added? Just manually going back and counting everything up?

Still in mid silver and it doesn’t seem right, I think I’m missing mega points.

Is it only League games that the smart card that needs scanned in to gain the 5 points and non season ticket games you get the points for buying the ticket via CCS regardless if the smart card was scanned in or not?

How can everyone tell points have or haven’t been added? Just manually going back and counting everything up?

Still in mid silver and it doesn’t seem right, I think I’m missing mega points.
Go back to the first few posts in the thread and you will see what has been on offer over the seasons. Great bit of work by @RFC Euro Bus. Might need to also see later updates in the thread but it's all in here somewhere.

Anyone received the point for benfica at home? My pal bought and scanned but nothing showing
Still waiting on the aberdeen womans game, emailed when the first update was done this season. 2 months for a reply to be told it'd be added this update, still nothing. Not too fussed it's only one point but annoying.

Still waiting on the aberdeen womans game, emailed when the first update was done this season. 2 months for a reply to be told it'd be added this update, still nothing. Not too fussed it's only one point but annoying.
When was that game? March or April?

40 points added for me, I think that is all the home games. Hoping to touch silver which will be as good as it gets as I won’t be doing add ins, home and away tickets only for me. Do you not get any points this season for applying for all the domestic aways despite no tickets?

If you applied for one away fixture you got five points. If you attended a certain amount of fixtures depending on your category, you got a further ten. Gold - 5, Silver - 2, Bronze - 1.

The points aren’t added till the end of the season for domestic away games.

Yes,I got a point for buying and actually attending (scanned QR code at turnstile on way in).
A mate bought a ticket, but didn’t go and didn’t get the point added.
That’s fair enough, don’t think anyone can complain about that then

Back