Lafferty charged by SFA, possible 10 game ban

Remember Paddy McCourts F*ni*n Army ( I dare not print the word ):rolleyes: That term was on every other banner at the piggery and every other stadium and nobody was offended yet they can call us Huns and that seems to be acceptable to the crackpots that decide the rules . What annoys me is that my Grandfather came home from the Somme minus a left eye and a left leg full of shrapnel fighting the HUN ! yet we are expected not to be offended by those animals calling us Huns . Who the F*ck decides who's allowed to be offended in this joke of a Country that men fought and died for ? Seems like the clowns are running the Circus now . :mad:

Are you joking? A ten game ban for using the word Hun? You’re mental

Why are some people on this forum so naive? What two way sectarian street have they been to that I’ve missed?
If lafferty receives a ten game ban then the precedent has been set.

If a player is then caught on camera using the sectarian word “Hun” they won’t have any choice legally but to administer the exact same punishment.

I am not naive, far from it. Ive posted before about my involvement in disciplinary work procedures where people received final written warnings for using “ Hun “ in the work place.

The problem is us. We don’t report it the same, we have a tendency towards turning a blind eye and tolerating it. Which is entirely the wrong thing to do.

HR departments have no choice now it’s been defined as sectarian and derogatory and it is in black and white on scot gov website if anybody actually bothers looking. Instead of just moaning on FF that we are treated different. If we are , it’s on us.

What did lennon get for call us DOBs again?
2004 I think.

CERTAINLY O'Neill did in 2004 when we had beaten them and he dragged Lennon down to the Broomloan and could clearly be seen saying "Don't worry about these orange bar stewards".

If lafferty receives a ten game ban then the president has been set.

If a player is then caught on camera using the sectarian word “Hun” they won’t have any choice legally but to administer the exact same punishment.
You’re at it.

Us getting called Hun isn’t new, it’s happened unpunished for years. They dont accept Hun is sectarian, hardly anyone does. The media dont push it as sectarian and the politicians don’t cry about it on the socials. It’s literally on banners in stadiums and nothing has been done by the SFA to the clubs waving them.

We’re Hun scum according to the banner. No fines. No bans. no condemnation

THERE IS NO TWO WAY STREET

Make stupid comments get stupid replies.

All you've did is prove my point that they are selective in what they pull up.

Was there even a mechanism in place for players getting charged after the fact like this in 1996 when Goram used offensive language? if not then you just look stupid.
By mechanism do you mean the compliance officer?

So where does Joe Bloggs send any clips? Does it have to reach the media or can we just send it to SFA's twitter account. Can we go knocking at players doors hoping to annoy them enough to get discriminating material. Can we get wulliewanker involved and doctor a clip?
I hope Laverty gets his lawyer to sue these incompetent wankers.

You’re at it.

Us getting called Hun isn’t new, it’s happened unpunished for years. They dont accept Hun is sectarian, hardly anyone does. The media dont push it as sectarian and the politicians don’t cry about it on the socials. It’s literally on banners in stadiums and nothing has been done by the SFA to the clubs waving them.

We’re Hun scum according to the banner. No fines. No bans. no condemnation

THERE IS NO TWO WAY STREET
I’m at nothing.

Read my post. I’ve sat in on disciplinaries where employees were close to losing their jobs for using “ Hun”.

Hiding behind “ ach what’s the point in reporting it “ is the issue. It’s legally a sectarian term as defined by scot gov.

Far to easy and lazy to just do nothing and claim it isn’t. And that’s the issue.

It’s a two way street when you are willing to fight your own corner. Unfortunately most of us don’t. Happy to just complain on FF and shrug our shoulders and do Fck all when confronted by it’s use whether it’s in the workplace, socially or otherwise.

Back