4th Kit on Sale from 8am tomorrow.

I struggle with concept of a 3rd kit, as the 2nd one should be different colours from the normal kit and therefore all you need. But I get the importance of commercial income and also there are thousands of fans who like getting the different jerseys. But 4 is just blatantly milking supporters for money. At any time that's bad, but right now during a financial crisis it's terrible.

We had a nice training top last year I couldnt fathom why it wasnt used as a real 3rd kit.

This one is hopeless

Last year - training, not best photo only seen briefly in shop sold off cheap end of season (not my photo)

Could’ve given us a sponsorless shirt for 150th anniversary
a proper retro effort

But no,
alas they wait to release this one.
Probably the shirt we SHOULD plaster in sponsors to cover up a bit

Not sure I get folks problem with this

Club releasing a fourth strip, which happens every year.

I mean what are they supposed to do, know what we won’t release a 4th top, like we and every other club do every year, we will instead just lose the revenue

Cue the same folk spitting feathers

It would be interesting to know just how many kits and ranges Castore have released since 2020. Must run into 100s of lines of stock.

I liked that! Haha
Each to their own haha.

This one I like because it in some ways reminds me of my favourite ever Rangers kits, the early 80s pinstripe umbro ones. They’ll never be topped for me, this one is a nod to them with the red and blue pin stripes albeit on a black kit.

I also think when people calm down and see it on the flesh and touch it they will end up loving it.

Offended by a shirt you haven’t even seen
We have seen it, it's last season's home top in black with a light blue pin stripe.
Offended?
Nah.
Club ripping the pish though...aye.
They haven't even worn the third kit that they punted with the defunct sponsor yet.
Yet another cash grab.

We have seen it, it's last season's home top in black with a light blue pin stripe.
Offended?
Nah.
Club ripping the pish though...aye.
They haven't even worn the third kit that they punted with the defunct sponsor yet.
We’ve always had 4 kits with this deal, you clearly won’t buy it so you’ve def channeled some inner faux outrage here.
Just for the record, we will have a 4th kit next season too, just to prepare you for the club ripping the pish

Cant wait until we are finished with the Castore deal to be honest
So another supplier can rinse the maximum amount of units they can. If nobody bought the 4th kits there wouldn’t be a market, there clearly is a market for it. For both Castore and Hummel before them and no doubt a Umbro or Nike after them too

Don’t mind them releasing a 4th kit, it’s more the design of them that disappoints me:)) The Hummel kits were much better imo.

It’s not great timing but the way some folk go on it’s as if they are being forced to buy it. If people stop buying 4 kits they will soon stop releasing them

So another supplier can rinse the maximum amount of units they can. If nobody bought the 4th kits there wouldn’t be a market, there clearly is a market for it. For both Castore and Hummel before them and no doubt a Umbro or Nike after them too
i should have been clearer in the reason why.Its not because of money its more the quality as ive said above.

Bought all three tops so far. They can take a running %^*& if they expect me to buy that. Ripping the piss. (And it looks rotten)

The Castore "design" team strike again - and Bisgrove et al happily sign this shit off.

Nothing surprises me anymore.

Back