4th Kit on Sale from 8am tomorrow.

Can’t suddenly change a contract with Castore because there’s a war in Ukraine and the cost of living has gone insane
It’s not just about that, the contract shouldn’t have been signed in the first place. 4 strips each season is a total disgrace I don’t know any other club in Britain who has to release 4 strips a season.

No guns being held to anyones heads buy it or don’t,not that long ago Rangers fans were saying they couldn’t wait to buy every bit of merch going to help the club when we boycotted it a few years ago now there’s petted lips every time we release something.
You don’t get the point clearly.

I haven't given that Castore mob a penny since they have had the contract with the club, and I'm not about to start now.

Perhaps one day Rangers will do proper business with the likes of Nike or Adidas. The grown-ups, in other words.

How much longer have we got with these chancers? Although we’ll probably end up with Joma knowing our board these days.

This! I bought all 4 last year and loved the white fourth kit. The fourth kit this year looks like the Rangers only branded ones that was done by Sports Direct - horrendous!
Last year was actually 5 kits.

Home
Away
3rd
150th
Legends kit.

What is the point I’m missing?
A lot of bears cannot afford to buy 4 strips plus tickets plus other merchandise also the amount of money that’s been spent at games for sub par food and drink. Having to earn mygers points to get tickets to certain away tickets do you not think the support are currently having the piss ripped out of them?

I had heard Joma made a bid to supply our kits after we left Hummel.
They did and apparently it was financially almost as good as Castores offer.

It is what it is , I happen to like this new black kit but I don’t think overall Castore have left us with a good impression. I got my boy the new spurs kit the other day and the difference in quality between that and his rangers kit is honestly staggering. No manufacturer is perfect but on a personal level I’d just love to see us back with a Nike or an Umbro.

A lot of bears cannot afford to buy 4 strips plus tickets plus other merchandise also the amount of money that’s been spent at games for sub par food and drink. Having to earn mygers points to get tickets to certain away tickets do you not think the support are currently having the piss ripped out of them?
I also said no one is being forced to buy anything so it’s you that’s missing the point.

That'll be 2 seasons in a row I haven't bought any of the kits. Absolutely honking.

Everything you mention is your choice to buy/participate in or not.

That'll be 2 seasons in a row I haven't bought any of the kits. Absolutely honking.
I actually don’t hate this years offerings but the BOXT logo stopped me buying them. And less so the SportemonGo debacle.

Last years was as chronic an offering as I can remember. There may be recency bias at play here but I think the black/gold is one of the worst kits we’ve ever had.

So aye, I’m the same actually. None for 2 years.

The furious reaction from grown adults that a football club has released a strip that no one is forced to buy is something else.

They must have a split personas , one for being angry online and a normal one because there is no way so many people can go about everyday life being so angry at the silliest little thing.

Just as well we cancelled Australia, because we would probably have had another strip out for that which would have ended some people.

No guns being held to anyones heads buy it or don’t,not that long ago Rangers fans were saying they couldn’t wait to buy every bit of merch going to help the club when we boycotted it a few years ago now there’s petted lips every time we release something.
I’m buying my boys it but still allowed to question things aren’t we?

The timing imo is awful after what came out this week imo.

It’s not just about that, the contract shouldn’t have been signed in the first place. 4 strips each season is a total disgrace I don’t know any other club in Britain who has to release 4 strips a season.
I agree but Nike release 4 for all their big sides and I guess Wolves, Newcastle, Leverkusen will be feeling the pain of being milked like the top sides.

The furious reaction from grown adults that a football club has released a strip that no one is forced to buy is something else.

They must have a split personas , one for being angry online and a normal one because there is no way so many people can go about everyday life being so angry at the silliest little thing.

Just as well we cancelled Australia, because we would probably have had another strip out for that which would have ended some people.
Well done on completely missing the point and diving head first into a post that makes no sense.

Your reaction is as bad you’re furious at the furious lol

It’s a little more than that but you’re deliberately ignoring what’s went before mate and that’s your right.
Believe me I’m not ignoring anything,I’m not just talking about this strip mate it’s literally everything Rangers release merch wise there is real negative vibes to it “another castore range” “Another Rangers strip” “more training gear for sale”

Again buy it or don’t.

Believe me I’m not ignoring anything,I’m not just talking about this strip mate it’s literally everything Rangers release merch wise there is real negative vibes to it “another castore range” “Another Rangers strip” “more training gear for sale”

Again buy it or don’t.
Right I’ve picked you up wrong I get what you mean now.

I can understand this one the feeling amongst the supporters is edgy I’d say the timing could’ve been better. In saying that if you’re right it wouldn’t have made much difference.

I’ll be buying it for my boys so I’m a hypocrite of sorts.

Right I’ve picked you up wrong I get what you mean now.

I can understand this one the feeling amongst the supporters is edgy I’d say the timing could’ve been better. In saying that if you’re right it wouldn’t have made much difference
I’m more offended by the state of it but I’m far too old to be moaning about what football strips look like:)

Yes, I did.
I read it again and still don’t see a joke.

Just meant its another strip we will probably only wear once like the retro one and the white 150 one. Think both times we dropped points and didnt wear them again. Feels like 4 strips in a season is a bit overkill.

Admittedly it wasnt a very good joke.

Back