MOTM Poll Hearts v Rangers - 12:30 Saturday - Sky Sports

Your Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Brilliantly executed game by gio, canny complain way the team they done the job to a tee, my prediction of 3-0 colak kent matondo earlier but happy with how it went buzzing

Excellent result that i didnt see coming today. Still have worries over our defence and slow pace at times but a very satisfactory game.

Very good result.
Hearts may not have been that impressive, but I thought that we were !

Not a bad or even so-so player in our team today.
Colak is the real deal for us, no doubt.

All good performances from us, and I was actually really pleased at the effort and direct drive that Fashion Jr. brought when he came on.

The game’s probably won but our 11vs11 performance today was hardly inspiring and we’ve not done much to make the man advantage count. I’m still not confident of our prospects this season
Got to disagree with the 11v11 bit. We were excellent against a Hearts side who were playing well. We pressed at times, attacked with pace and defended our penalty area with genuine aggression. And scored 2 peaches.

Second half wasn't bad but it was just a massive drop of intensity for at least 20 minutes and accuracy for at least the first 10, compared against the standard we set for ourselves in the first 40. And scored 2 peaches

Ryan Kent, good goal and an assist... and still I don't think he had a particularly good game.

Matondo got an assist, thought he was pretty anonymous and Fashion looked the better player when he came on, prob should have had an assist if Alfie scores.

Funny old game.

Outstanding in the end. Thought it was a bit harsh taking Colak off when he was on a hat trick and easily the best player on the pitch in the first 45, but Morelos getting his goal shuts me right up. Brilliant timing to get Kent's confidence up ahead of Liverpool as well.

Going to tynecastle winning 4-0 good result.the 19th Century Terrorists were definitely thinking we might drop points get it up ye

Game as a spectacle died after the red card but from a Rangers point of view it let us relax.

Does anyone even have a suggestion for the diallowed goal? I haven't clue.
I had to watch the replay just to be sure Gordon wasn't heading in the direction of where he spilled the ball, in case he was blocked. But he wasn't and he wasn't blocked anyway. He actually clattered Matondo so there was no foul whatsoever.

Puzzled at the lack of fight from hearts in the second half, but, not our concern. Still improvement to be made, but, another confidence builder.

Great result today

2nd half was a bit frustrating at times as we had a man advantage but 3 points 4 goals and a clean sheet is what we are looking for

Steven McLean is a cheat. He should be forced to explain why he disallowed the Arfield goal

That was a joke but he’s a shite ref but it’s pathetic that standard is permitted in a professional league

Back