Cammy Devlin

He's a pound shop Ian Black.
A dirty wee bastard who thinks deliberately setting out to injure opponents is "competing", and it's not the first time he's produced ridiculously bad tackles against Rangers players.
And, instead of commiserating with the wee dick for getting a red, Gio and our players should have been tearing a strip off him.

Unfortunately, that comment makes you as bad as he is.
To be fair.

Devlins attitude while he plays against us pretty much provokes these opinions.

He is a complete prick on the park, constantly tries to con the ref and leave a boot in on our players.

His stamp on Matondo today was as bad as I have seen in football this season, it was shocking.

Everytime I see him play I'm reminded of Ian Black.

About the same build, hairstyle, and the nasty wee streak - with little footballing ability.

Wee man syndrome.
A certain Mr Lafferty described this wee runt perfectly.

To be fair.

He is a complete prick on the park, constantly tries to con the ref and leave a boot in on our players.

His stamp on Matondo today was as bad as I have seen in football this season, it was shocking.
He hates Rangers and runs about in every game against us trying to assault our players. He should have been sent off many times before today.

giphy-downsized-large.gif

Jesus Christ. That's a shocker.

Watch this space I can see us signing him after gios comments…..I don’t want him here let’s be clear about that Ian black markII.

What does he wnat the ref to do? Let him get subbed off?
Maybe he’s actually in agreement with the rest of us that he should’ve been booked earlier - if he’s on a yellow maybe he doesn’t think he can do as he pleases and avoids launching into that tackle like a moron.

I don’t understand how he doesn’t get booked or a talking to when he’s flying about like he was.

He's a pound shop Ian Black.
A dirty wee bastard who thinks deliberately setting out to injure opponents is "competing", and it's not the first time he's produced ridiculously bad tackles against Rangers players.
And, instead of commiserating with the wee dick for getting a red, Gio and our players should have been tearing a strip off him.
Ryan Jack had a go at him.

Just watching the highlights there and it’s even worse than I remember.

He actually went for a second stamp but luckily missed.

To be fair.

Totally agree.

We need a few hard bustards in the team
Rabbis team mates hardly backed him up

Was like watching Warburtons wet blankets

The bench went crazy the only one on the park that reacted properly was Jack, tav talking to him like he was his therapist and gvb well just leave him alone , "your better than that says he" they hate us when the fk are we gonna learn, any other team would have surrounded that thug and made sure it was big news we are an incredibly soft team. Alex lowry another one who wasn't backed up, sick of it , Kenny Miller "I don't think he meant to hurt him " what a balloon for trying to protect him, say it how it is an assault with intention of doing damage to rabbi.

Ryan Jack was straight in to have a go TBF.

And I disagree massively with having “hard bustards” these so called thugs generally have limited ability hence why they resort the thuggery.

And the studs up on Arfield which Ally called out but the ref let him away with. A scum fan way too fired up trying to injure Rangers players.

Is he actually a scum fan? He was born and raised in Australia, assuming his family are poets due the name?

Eilidh Barbour said the England women's team was too white.
She tried to end the career of a brilliant Afterdinner speaker Bill Copeland because he told a very funny one liner about a married couple which the place was in stitches with and she called the tv ect telling the world of the sexist world of Scottish football because everyone laughed.

Thread's about Cammy Devlin chief
So when Michael Stewart or Sutton and co come out with crap over other things we are only allowed to talk about the incident and not mention anything about those trumpets trying to either stoke the fire if it’s a Rangers player or tone it down to try and change the mindset if it’s against us.
Good luck in policing that

Ryan Jack was straight in to have a go TBF.

And I disagree massively with having “hard bustards” these so called thugs generally have limited ability hence why they resort the thuggery.
Aye because players that don't take shit have no technical ability

Didn’t like Gio’s comments after a player tries to take out one of our players.

He was essentially saying it’s a bit out of character when in fact it’s very typical.

Very naïve indeed.

Especially when the ball was almost out of the park on the half way line,little c*nt.
I said to my son before it I would love someone to put a really hard Fergie style tackle in on him.
He is always at it and allowed to get away with most games we play them.
Aye Ian Ferguson or Duncan

Name me a player who is a hard basturd, takes no shit and has technical ability to improve our midfield that we could sign?
Your not getting it doesn't need to be Ian ferguson or Kevin Thomson they just need to back there fellow teammate up this ain't the first time either you keep saying hard basturd like a didn't mean to misspell it

Name me a player who is a hard basturd, takes no shit and has technical ability to improve our midfield that we could sign?
Raskin would have been one the Romanian boy would be another

It's a mentally thing and half the players are wet wipes

He was essentially saying it’s a bit out of character when in fact it’s very typical.

Very naïve indeed.
It's worse than that, we are our own worst enemy , there should also have been a comment from him about the disgusting assault on Alex lowry, nothing not a jot.

Very naïve indeed.
Except that wasn’t what he said, he said he doesn’t have to do it because he is a decent player.

He didn’t say it was out of character at all.

Having watched the highlights, it's clear he was told to keep on top of Matundo and ensure he didn't get a foothold on the game as they would have seen him as a threat.

Earlier he had a similar incident in front of the dugout where he kneed Matundo on the deck. Clearly trying to dunt him out of the game.

The actual sending off, you see him notice he had a chance to rattle him again and fires in from quite a distance to have a go at him. Correct decision to straight red the wee dick

Back