MOTM Poll Liverpool v Rangers - 20:00 Tuesday - BT Sport

Your Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
We’re not making physical contact with them.
And it is in games like this we really miss Calvin Bassey.

Every day of the week.

I'd rather be playing in Europe after Christmas and having nights at Ibrox like we have over the last few years than getting smashed and laughed at for a few extra million.
wouldnt complain at a wee bash at the conference league either.

Leave it!! Top corner with pace! No keeper is saving that
If he's two steps further to that side, he might well get it. Risk is he shows too much of the other side to the taker, but at that far out, you'd take that chance to cover the most likely side. Anyway it's done now we're over down lets get on.

Games like this really do show the enormous gulf in quality between the top sides in the top leagues and ourselves. We know it exists, it’s still a bit jarring to see at times though.

I think the game with the U19s is indicative as to how this game is going to play out. They're just levels above us and there's nothing we can do about it.

Don't be ridiculous

How is it ridiculous? I called it before the strike. He gave him a ridiculously bug target to hit.

He did same at Ibrox against Slavia couple years ago.

Fair enough, its a terrific strike, but if he is a step further across he probably gets there.

Midfield is non existent the same as any other time we have played five at the back. If USG could overrun us, Liverpool will obviously do it.

Every day of the week.

I'd rather be playing in Europe after Christmas and having nights at Ibrox like we have over the last few years than getting smashed and laughed at for a few extra million.
We’ve got an exceptionally hard group. This could easily be 3 pot 1 teams.

It’s unlucky, I’d fancy out chances in the tims group

Unfortunately instead of meeting a “struggling Liverpool” we are coming up against a Liverpool out to prove a point.

Back