MOTM Poll Liverpool v Rangers - 20:00 Tuesday - BT Sport

Your Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
There movement is tremendous and us missing a man in the middle to go 5 at the back is killing us, but honestly wouldn't change it yet. Think we look better pressing high, but obviously run the risk of that ball over the top. Tillman was always the wrong choice tonight. Dont think he has done to much wrong, just wrong player for wrong game in the wrong position. Need pace on that side as well just to give us another out ball option.

King is playing well.
Should have started with a 4-5-1 with Jack and Arfield. Another case of overthinking from Gio.

Tillman oot for a wee stroll. Tav all over the place. Morelos, some say he holds the ball up well. Kent, beat a man once there.
Lets hope for a spirited 2nd half , maybe a long shot on goal. Who knows? Players can suddenly become heroes.

Least of our worries but Morelos should never have started, slap in the face for Colak, ridiculous from VB.
It’s horses for courses isn’t it? What’s the point of starting a player who has zero chance of getting us up the park.

We need is a bit of belief. I think that’s the coaching teams job. However we are up against a top top team.
a bit of spirit and belief is what is needed. No surrender

Can totally take us conceding from a piece of magic like that from Trent but you can’t accept our merge attempt at pressing. At the very least we should be a well coached team who press well.

Still in this thanks to Greegsy. The Tillman on the right experiment should be binned for good. Jack for Tillman, Kent in a free role behind Alfie. Is a good if not perfect change for me. Someone has to help Borna he is getting slaughtered out there.

Hopefully people aren’t still kidding themselves on that Morelos is our best striker.

Useless in that half, hopefully see Colak on during the break.
With no service and balls into the 6 yard box - Colak will be doing nothing on the pitch.

For Colak to be effective we have to give him the service and that isn’t happening right now in this game

Not much shagger could do with the free kick from Arnold.

However Liverpool are showing what is wrong with Gio's tactics marking the out ball either on Tav down the right or Kent on the left. if you are going to play out from the back then you need a mobile midfield. We've got nothing in the middle of the park at all which shows how Gio set his team up with the wrong personell. Davis cant cover the ground Lunstram is slow of thought, sitting mid, and Tillman is a waste of a gersy playing him on the right wing.

Alfie could use some supply and the distance between him and the midfield is stark viewing.

We know now the level of player required if we didn't already, we are one down against the champions league again finalists so who knows what the next 45 brings. we follow on.

Hurts when we win the ball back,we have given it right back to them.
Tillman has got it "all"to come,but this game he is none existent.

Liverpool’s movement off the ball is brilliant.
I know they’re only playing a Scottish side but it’s still brilliant.

I hope none of our players end up asking to swap jerseys at FT. We seem to be idol worshiping them

My expectations of Rangers in our league is higher than a spaceman on Mars sniffing glue, but tonight I’m realistic. We’re doing what we have to.

Love them.

Im torn in thinking is it the gulf in quality or is it gios set up, probs a bit of both but it was the same against ajax and that is the midfield is non existent. So we have no out when hemmed in and if we do get forward they arnt there to get a lay off to, so we get picked off and the balls back at our 6 yard box within a matter of seconds.

5 at the back has destroyed our midfield and to be honest it's made no difference, plenty of holes being exploited.

433 take King off for Kamara. Possibly change Tillman if nothing is coming from him. If we have a little more possession.

Ahhh well %^*& it let’s continue with 2 midfielders give up the ball and keep getting over run and jumped. %^*& me
Or let’s allow GVB to show us how weak he is. Get rid of him now. Utter weakness that’s all I feel from him now.

Morelos and Tillman and Kent are needing to work like f.uck this half or get off the pitch we need more from them, I don't know what's happened to Lundstram but he's like a wee boy waiting for an autograph.

We seriously just need to get back to a formation we actually know and just have a go at them ffs! They aren't robots! Get stuck in about them!

Back