MOTM Poll Liverpool v Rangers - 20:00 Tuesday - BT Sport

Your Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Ooft! Fashion Junior, and more importantly the Fashion Junior song, are getting an outing tonight.

Out with a whimper team has no belief that we should be here and that’s not right but then look at our manager’s comments after the Ajax game is it a surprise.

Also Lundstrum is a worry his form should see him on the bench but there’s absolutely nobody to take his place

Men against boys

Only McGregor and Goldson playing to a level anywhere near required at this level

Is it possible just to quit the competition, I don't think I can take much more of this. Yes we're playing world class teams, but for us to basically give up before the first whistle goes is just shocking. We're not even making ourselves look like an average team.

Can't get to disappointed.. they're levels and levels above us and who would have expected us to get a result. Still massively frustrating how we look like little boys out there

This thread is fuck8ng poisonous the night, been in this forum over 15 years and never seen such a bunch of self entitled twats.
Self entitled ahahahaha

Because we want a manager who doesn't absolutely shite his pants tactics wise in big games, sets the team up to at least have a go, and can admit when he made a mistake and rectify it? Take your head out the sand, he is fucking clueless

This is what happens 20 times a year at Ibrox when we play cannon fodder.

Time to suck it up for us.

They are miles ahead. One of the best teams in the world over the past 5 years. Some of their control is frightening.

Anyone who is raging will continue to rage until they understand the gap.

I think we just have to accept that we’re not Champions League material. We just don’t have the finances, league infrastructure and players to compete at this level.

On the one hand Liverpool should be doing this to us even in 3rd year.

On the other hand while I don’t want to sit and abuse people at the club, we are absolutely pish and directionless.

Too many at the club players and staff who just aren’t good enough.

Ajax getting pumped. 3rd and Europa League still a possibility is what I'm clinging to. We were never going to damage the super teams.

The irony is that last year being papped out to malmo sapped us and we treated europa with contempt initially.

Sounds strange saying it but was more buzzing with some of the games than these when I should be.

I thought last year if we take doings least it’s cash in bank but as fans should actually just think about performances and not money it’s not nice watching getting run over.

Our manager is clueless. Tonight was a night to pack the midfield. He instead opts to play five at the back and let our opponents have the complete run of midfield. He did the same afainst Ajax. He obviously learned f..k all from that!

The ball has to actually find its way to him to have any chance of that happening but then the chuckle brothers will know that
Why he's getting pushed about like a wee boy by Van Dijk and cant make a simple pass or keep up with play?

Wheres this hold up play?

Out with a whimper team has no belief that we should be here and that’s not right but then look at our manager’s comments after the Ajax game is it a surprise.

Also Lundstrum is a worry his form should see him on the bench but there’s absolutely nobody to take his place
The way we're playing, Yilmaz could go in there.

Back