MOTM Poll Liverpool v Rangers - 20:00 Tuesday - BT Sport

Your Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Even Gerrard sitting in the stands is embarrassed. This is a disaster for the club.
Score zero goals and don't look like one will ever come. Battle of Britain, not
even close to the hype.

There is absolutely zero point in us trying to play for a tight 1-0 etc as we can't defend for the life of us.

Depressing watching us in most of the big games this season. Not looked anywhere near it at Parkhead, Anfield or Amsterdam

You'd think maybe someone on our coaching team watches Match of the Day occasionally, it seems to take everyone by surprise when Salah shifts onto his left foot

Everything is just ‘half arsed’. Passing, tackling, speed of play, claiming for 50/50 decisions, the manager and the tactics.

This champions league campaign is beyond grim. Utterly no ambition or excitement. Why wouldn’t you change it though, just aimlessly drifting to a 4/5 nil defeat.Depressing.
We are well on the way to being the worst team in champions league history.
Worst ever team got 0 points, 0 goals, conceded 15.
We've already conceded 9 and we're not even half way thorough.

As good as the Tynecastle score was, it absolutely papered over the cracks and just kept an utter clueless and useless manager in post for longer.

There is a game plan missing here, yes theres a massive gulf in quality but there is absolutely nothing about us

Match threads generally are if we aren't winning, I couldn't be arsed going out tonight, which I hadn't even bothered with this thread, as you say, poisonous :(
I’d say more accurate than poisonous.
Liverpool are (on form) quality, but we are set up horribly, and players still on the park that shouldnt be.

These negative tactics by our management team are brutal to watch, we are painful to watch at times, it amazes me why a manager can watch an hour of this and stick with it as if something good will happen

It’s not the score. It’s not the defeat. It’s the MANNER of the defeat. It’s humiliating that we’ve offered so little. So disappointing.
Said it earlier in the thread, Dortmund aside under Gio we generally are awful away from home in Europe under him.

How Gio can sit and watch this and still not make a change bewilders me.

We didn’t have much hope tonight but at least show a bit of fight man.

This champions league campaign is beyond grim. Utterly no ambition or excitement. Why wouldn’t you change it though, just aimlessly drifting to a 4/5 nil defeat.Depressing.
So agree - beginning to think the Super League wasn’t such a bad idea - we don’t belong at this level. 3 soul destroying games and 3 more to come.

Back