MOTM Poll Liverpool v Rangers - 20:00 Tuesday - BT Sport

Your Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Colak got us here with his goals, and Morelos offered exactly what I thought he would no effort or energy.
And what will Colak do, pick the ball up on the edge of our 18 and dribble his way through on goal? Not being critical of him but there is absolutely no point in having a relatively slow paced finisher standing waiting for service.

by the way, I agree, Alfie hasn’t done anywhere near enough, lack of energy and hes winning nothing dropping back to pick the ball up.

It's amazing, GVB was such a silky, attack minded player. We've got the u18 Ajax coach beside him , home of total football, yet they combine to serve this shite up
He was when he was young, turned into a very reserved fullback, all be it for a great club, but he wasn’t exciting by any stretch and his personality as a manager more reflects that.

Well that’s Europe out the way this year. Get the other 3 pumpings taken, and fully focus on the league.

Club have somehow managed to make the CL more shite than the EL, get a few quid more for it but you can’t compete, I think I’d take the wild nights post Christmas over this shit.

Right it's 2-0, still playing a back 5, FFS gio, have some balls and and go for it, if we get gubbed so be it, but %^*& this keep this score low mentality

I can take a defeat I can’t take the manner of this just waiting on the inevitable Brighton exposed them and we can’t even pressure the back line with these tactics

Maybe but he is really bad.

If he didn’t get us to Seville, win us the Scottish Cup and get us in to the CL groups, I’d maybe listen to the argument of him being a bad manager but the problem here is lack of wise investment.

We were always getting battered in the CL when we haven’t improved any positions since last season and arguably weakened in others.

Standing off no aggression and absolutely terrified of the ball

Cmon to %^*& Rangers we are better than this

We are playing fuxking Liverpool!! What you expecting! We go for it we get fucked, we defend we get fucked. Take your pick
If you genuinely cannot see that the tactics are very, very, very, very, very wrong and that Gio has thrown players under the bus then that is bad.

Losing is one thing. Rolling over and dying whilst the manager does his usual %^*& all from the sub bench is another.

This champions league campaign is beyond grim. Utterly no ambition or excitement. Why wouldn’t you change it though, just aimlessly drifting to a 4/5 nil defeat.Depressing.
We dont even look like making it uncomfortable for the teams. Yes, there's an obvious gulf in class but bar the 1st half v napoli it's been all out retreat with very slow players. No intention of attack

It's just brutal watching us right now in europe, last season this team looked dangerous and aggressive and Gio was being lauded for his tactics to now this... its incredible how far we have regressed, incredible.

Reactions: BWO
Tillman has checked out already.

Signing from the academy of a much bigger club who starts off well, a lot of talk about signing him permanently and then within a few weeks he's chucked it. Tale as old as time.

A type of signing that virtually never works.
We shouldn't be relying on a kid from an academy for big games.

Back