Club statement on hibs ticketing

I normally say 'ignore the poetothy behaviour of bheggars' but not in this case.

Good stuff!

Maybe now you will agree to put the real bheggars' in the away corner like all the other clubs that visit Ibrox.

Oh and 'this particular club' supporters attacked our players on the the pitch and we done zilch.

You better be true to your word Rangers .... Never forget. Never forgive.

Last edited:
I thought I saw King on the phone at Anfield there.

Tbh not a bad statement and hopefully we cut their allocation in future games.

Strongly worded statement which ultimately means bugger all. It's time the board took action that will actually have some sort of effect. Someone on another thread mentioned that we should just refuse the handful of tickets on offer, I agree with this.

I am pretty sure they can just sell direct to Rangers fans if that happens, and I am also pretty sure that their offer will be taken up. As decent a statement as it is, there is next to nothing we can do about it if they can sell direct to supporters.

Is there a minimum percentage you need to offer for a league game for away fans?

If not then all away fans at Ibrox should get 1 section-BF1.

The only thing for me here is the "the decision which beggars belief" part of the statement.

Now we've come out and slammed Hibs I don't feel they'll be too keen to be seen as hypocrites by cutting Celtic's allocation in the Broomloan.

You can't slag one team for cutting the allocation then do the same yourselves.

Still hoping we do it just saying.

It’s a good commentary on events but I wish the board were consistent in calling out our enemies.

Reduce their allocation to 500 next season and build them a metal cage.

I like anyone else love a strongly worded statement

But this seems to be rushed out, especially the last paragraph which looks like it’s written by someone who’s had a few

I disagree. I like the tone of it.

However, we will, as usual, do bugger all about it next season and beyond. :(

Tin hat on here but what's the issue with Hibs cutting our allocation? Surely they can do what they want in their own ground provided they give us whatever they have to give us?

Last edited:
I appreciate the sentiment however the wording is just amateurish and reads like it was pulled together but a few guys on a supporters bus after a few cans. “Beggars belief”?! Jesus wept!!
It reads, as usual, of Traynor trying to sound as smart and smug as possible.

Back