Club statement on hibs ticketing

We should tell them to stick their tickets and boycott their shithole.

WE don't need statement to do that though, we just need (as fans) to refuse tickets.

Unfortunately, that won't happen, because some folk will buy the tickets anyway. Hibs know that as do all the other clubs out there. So they can take the piss all they want, we remain impotent, basically because we are impotent.

Their allocation for Ibrox should be cut by the same proportion whenever their next visit to Ibrox is. Give them exactly the same amount of notice too. About two and a half weeks.
Maintain this approach until Rangers are given the usual full end we normally have.
If things get worse, refuse all tickets for Easter Rd.

The thing that beggars belief is how comfortable that club is of just cutting our supporters allocation.

They where given Home fixtures at home against ourselves and the poet...

The poet were given the full end whilst we are not given the same respect .

This is what the statement should also be highlighting.

As said a couple of times already in this thread, actions do speak louder than words.

Refuse ANY tickets for this final fixture, and severely limit their allocation for next season's games at Ibrox.

This has been put to the board at successive AGMs (albeit directed at the other green and grey mob) and it was brought up at the Q&A in the last two NARSA conventions. All we got back was waffle.

Follow the statement up with actual allocation cuts. We're all watching.

I can’t n believe the negativity on here regarding the statement. It was very Lear and too the point leaving them hanging on he meaning.
I say stuff them, cut them and the rest off and we can sell the seats to non season ticket bears like me

I can’t believe the negativity on here regarding the statement. It was very clear and to the point leaving them hanging on the meaning.
I say stuff them, cut them and the rest off and we can sell the seats to non season ticket bears like me

At the end of the day it's " much ado about nothing " what will we do ? Probably nothing in regards to their ticket at Ibrox and if Rangers refuse to take any allocation Hibs will sell direct to Rangers fans like they did ore 2012......

For Rangers to have had any credit in this they should have been asking hibs for the full stand when they knew celtc got it and demanded the same , if hibs rebuked our offer then they could release a statement with a course of action sanctioned

Ps Rangers could have offered to increased hibs away section if it was possible

I can’t n believe the negativity on here regarding the statement. It was very Lear and too the point leaving them hanging on he meaning.

The statement is embarrassing.

At the end of the day it's " much ado about nothing " what will we do ? Probably nothing in regards to their ticket at Ibrox and if Rangers refuse to take any allocation Hibs will sell direct to Rangers fans like they did ore 2012......

For Rangers to have had any credit in this they should have been asking hibs for the full stand when they knew celtc got it and demanded the same , if hibs rebuked our offer then they could release a statement with a course of action sanctioned

And reduce the number of tickets available to Rangers fans who want to go to the game? How does that help?

We have more fans. We have historically filled an end and their pockets. They will have empty seats dotted about the other end.
We have a 51,000 seater stadium and give them 900.

They have a 20,000 seater stadium and have still given us 2000.

This is embarrassing.

100% agree with the sentiment, but the wording is a bit cringy. Why does it remind me of Kevin Keenan's "love it" interview where it gets worse every time you watched it

Reactions: SE5
The statement is petulant with mistakes in it.

If you believe its anything more than a statement attempting to get fans onside by lapping it up, then fair doos.

We’ll see when Hibs come to Ibrox next year eh? With the same allocation.

I’d prefer they liased with Hibs behind the scenes, I want as many of our fans at away games as possible.

Well at least we agree on one things as I want as many of us at away game as possible too.

Hibs have started selling tickets for the area of the ground we usually occupy which is a surprise because I can hardly remember a match at easter road where they have sold their home allocation.

They gave the bheasts the full stand yet they won't give it to Rangers who have the biggest away support in the country.

Well at least we agree on one things as I want as many of us at away game as possible too.

Hibs have started selling tickets for the area of the ground we usually occupy which is a surprise because I can hardly remember a match at easter road where they have sold their home allocation.

They gave the bheasts the full stand yet they won't give it to Rangers who have the biggest away support in the country.
Tells it’s own story, doesn’t it.
Another nail in the “building bridges” coffin.

We already know the answer Hibs will give. They are going for 2nd place and there is high demand from their fans. Fine - cut theirs for Ibrox pro rata next season.

"First and foremost Rangers hopes the safety of our fans, who will now be in only one section of the South Stand rather than filling it completely, will not be compromised by this decision, which beggars belief."

Even if it is a normal saying, these PR lads know the kind of scum hivs they're addressing ;)

I'm sorry, but this and other posts have convinced me that you have a stance on every aspect of football that is the polar opposite to every Rangers supporter I know.

That is a ridiculous suggestion, just like our Board, completely detached and disengaged from the ordinary Bear. Did you not see the claim that hivs made re 'not enough time to change the celtc allocation'?

I don't have much confidence in our Board, but thank God your not on it.

I normally say 'ignore the poetothy behaviour of bheggars' but not in this case.

Good stuff!

Maybe now you will agree to put the real bheggars' in the away corner like all the other clubs that visit Ibrox.

Oh and 'this particular club' supporters attacked our players on the the pitch and we done zilch.

You better be true to your word Rangers .... Never forget. Never forgive.

Sorry GG but that's a pathetic statement. Mentioning "that club" means we are setting ourselves up for criticism if we cut any other clubs' allocation without them cutting our's first.

It looks like its been written by a school kid. Emarrassing.

The only thing for me here is the "the decision which beggars belief" part of the statement.

Now we've come out and slammed Hibs I don't feel they'll be too keen to be seen as hypocrites by cutting Celtic's allocation in the Broomloan.

You can't slag one team for cutting the allocation then do the same yourselves.

Still hoping we do it just saying.

Exactly. Someone inside Ibrox is either very stupid or very smart. My money's on Wee Stewarty Robertson. He can now claim that it would be wrong to cut Celtic's allocation having complained about Hibs cutting ours.

The club's a shambles.

Sorry GG but that's a pathetic statement. Mentioning "that club" means we are setting ourselves up for criticism if we cut any other clubs' allocation without them cutting our's first.

It looks like its been written by a school kid. Emarrassing.

Not if our board are forced into it by the support.... we have within us all the ability to ensure it happens!

We stand up to our Board.

We force their hand.

Not if our board are forced into it by the support.... we have within us all the ability to ensure it happens!

We stand up to our Board.

We force their hand.

As you know GG, Im 100% behind moving the tims out of the Broomloan but I cant see how we can do this now having complained about another club doing it to us. Instead of issuing a quite childish and very poorly written statement condemning this action we should have said that we will now be taking similar steps to cater for our fans. Its another open goal totally missed. Im guessing Morelos wrote the statement.

If we move the tims now the press will slaughter us for being hypocrites. Christ almighty we are being run by dullards.

@Maude with respect..... I really don't give a fuçk what the press say. How they report us will be negative regardless.

This statement in my opinion will make it easier for us in forcing their hand to adopt The Action Plan.

Never surrender my friend. Never.

BROOMIE4BEARS

Bit of an amateurish statement really but glad they have actually said something about it. In saying that I'd have liked them to remind everyone of the reason for the concern over our fans safety after the the Hibs fans attacked our players and fans at Hampden.

As you know GG, Im 100% behind moving the tims out of the Broomloan but I cant see how we can do this now having complained about another club doing it to us. Instead of issuing a quite childish and very poorly written statement condemning this action we should have said that we will now be taking similar steps to cater for our fans. Its another open goal totally missed. Im guessing Morelos wrote the statement.

If we move the tims now the press will slaughter us for being hypocrites. Christ almighty we are being run by dullards.

The difference is the Hibs stand will be empty against us apart from the Rangers support whereas the Broomloan will never be empty. The seats can go to season ticket holders against the scum. Rangers fans prop other teams up, not the other way around.

Hibs perfectly entitled to do as they see fit with tickets imo but so are we. Let's follow through on this next season even if they do sell direct

Back