Aberdeen semi final tickets

Gave up with this, will try again later. Tried to use seatsub credit and then when I hit credit card nothing loads, what a mess

Try hitting update basket, or change browsers.
It's letting me choose address, then input card info, then when I hit confirm its loading the page and coming up blank for card info again. 6 attempts it took to finally get the tickets

I had £25 credit, the north stand ticket was £34. It was very easy to apply the credit to the balance but then would not give me any credit card option to pay the remaining £9. Farce

I'm the same mate once it said the credit was applied you need to click credit/debit card and pay the remaining balance.

West stand bought, £25 seatsub credit used so £4 for a semi final ticket, can’t be bad to that

Has anyone received a confirmation email of purchase?

Email now received.

Terrible website. Eventually got 4 for our group.

I swear the site behaves differently ech time you try and process an order. First time around it was rejecting on order qty. Eventually worked.

There's an almost invisible Accept terms and conditions box to be ticket after payment approval. Horrible experience.

Straight in and some spare credit applied to the ticket. Was a nice experience for a change. West Stand Loyalists.

Like others, had to make 3 or 4 attempts to purchase before successful.

Wouldn’t put it past the cunts to do a 4 game semi-final package

I can't seem to buy our tickets, it keeps saying I can only have 1 despite our 2 names being there

Is this sale for non CCCS?

I thought I had to log in and buy my ticket, it's saying I've purchased already but I can still buy one.

Kicked out continually at payment stage, txt from bank each time saying money had been deducted but RFC page saying transaction had failed. That's despite the Club having taken about 50k from this very same Bank account over the years.
Worse than a joke outfit nowadays

Same for me, Shambles of a site.
I went through checkout process initially, put my card details in and submitted and took me back to basket with nothing in my basket. Payment hasn’t come off and no ticket in order history so have cleared basket and will try in an hour.

Got through to the pay page, got asked for a bank confirmation code, input it and went back to the charity page

Tried 2 different cards and gave up

Logged out, went back in and it worked, got confirmation now

What a shambles of a system

Is there a mygers points cut off for this? My youngest hasnt been offered one, but he has minimal points

Anyone got the Promotion\ Voucher code? I keep getting bounced back to the start ffs.

Edit: got mine sorted at last. Turns out I didn't need any code:rolleyes:

Think they are available for West Stand on lot are they not?
Was in the North stand with my ten year old for the Scottish Cup final but if I add him for anything but the West stand they are charging the adult cost of £33 despite him being a juvenile.

Seems you can only get a juvenile priced ticket for the West Stand which is the worst view for a kid.

Good grief, I got an error message first time so tried again and it wouldn't let me buy.
Now I've just got an email saying I have bought them.

Input my card details and attempted to purchase about 20 times now, just keeps cycling back to the beginning. This system is a joke, I’m giving up for now

It's letting me choose address, then input card info, then when I hit confirm its loading the page and coming up blank for card info again. 6 attempts it took to finally get the tickets
I had the exact same issue mate. I was down to 1 minute remaining when it finally worked.

Back