Match Thread ** Celtic v Rangers - 12:00 Sunday 29th - Sky Sports **

Kris Boyd and his pal Commons are absolutely dreadful pundits; neither can spit out a coherent sentence. Hopefully BT takeover the whole Scottish football operation, and Sky can get back to propping up the English leagues.

Shocker of a team, literally cannot see past a another fucking doing!
Where is Alves??

Should be Alves and (very grudgingly) Martin at the back with Mccrorie in the middle of the park

Timmy will be raging, chance to win the game and league and they start off talking about us and Gerrard for thr first 10 mins.

See the film sky showed of Gerrard standing in the Ibrox tunnel who was he with I never caught it properly

Commons clinging to the hope it might still collapse. 5 minutes into the coverage and it is clear that it will be getting watched with the sound down

Absolutely insane not having a centre back on the bench.
Hardly an inspiring pre-match interview from Murty. Let's hope the players show a bit of desire.

Odds on Rogic getting the freedom of the pitch as usual and putting one in from the edge of the box?

Murty will never do anything as a manager if he doesn't learn from his mistakes.

I honestly feel like pissing off on the bike somewhere quiet.

Looking at the words from Murty FFS, what a twat. Thats something an ego says. (its no ma fault).

This could be a very bad day

Rangers told Sky they are at an advanced stage with Gerrard and hope to iron it out next week.

That's the first it's be actually confirmed by Rangers themselves am I correct? Or at least through official channels.

Rangers told Sky they are at an advanced stage with Gerrard and hope to iron it out next week.

That's the first it's be actually confirmed by Rangers themselves am I correct? Or at least through official channels.

Must have given them permission to show he clip in the Ibrox tunnel as well strange that hasn’t been seen till now.

90 minutes of back to the wall, with lego eater strolling about as if he was king of the world, and Rogic having the freedom to shoot whenever he likes..

Murty, thanks a lot :(

prove me wrong please

No Dembele fucking yas...McCrorie can breathe easy.

What happened to Tav in midfield? Prople just wanna hate for the sake of it?

No el buffalo? Think wel struggle to hold it upfront.

Cmon Rangers into these dirty poet bastards...No Surrender

when i played, if we had a bad game i would be climbing the walls to get back at the side who battered us, noone ever got to do it twice, a better team might beat us but theyd have to fu.ckin work for it, i dont know if this bunch have the pride, ability or heart to do that!

but fu.ck it, just get battered right into these mhankie cu.nts Rangers!
Did you play professionally?

15 years and more of FF has taught me to reserve judgement on the selection until after the game has at least started. How many times have posters (me as much as anyone) been made to look daft by a good performance? Recently, not so much I suppose.

Hard to say what he could have done much different really. hands tied a little by injury.

In years past this would be a 0-1 win to us, performing well above expectations in tough games. Today I can see us taking a battering regardless of the side on the park.

Praying rather than hoping today and it is a situation that needs to change.

I honestly feel like pissing off on the bike somewhere quiet.

Looking at the words from Murty FFS, what a twat. Thats something an ego says. (its no ma fault).

This could be a very bad day
I’ve decided to go a walk and avoid the game today. The last time I avoided the game we drew with them at park head at new year so hoping for a similar outcome today.

Getting stresses, almost contemplated getting the hoover out! :eek:
Great pre-match interview from Murty there.

“It’s up to the players. I’m just the guy that stands at the side of the pitch.”

Embarrassing.

200-18.gif

Brenda just saying it would be the first time the celic would win the league against Rangers in 39 years. Oh thought we were a new club. That won't go down well with the scummers

Sky go out to the Celtic fans to ask them their views on winning a title.

Every single one of them mentions us and one even mentioning his family being happy after an Old Firm win (domestic abuse alert).

Well played to the Sky employee who ‘accidentally’ left Brenda freeze-framed with his tongue hanging out looking like an absolute spacker - well played Sir! :p

Anyone else notice on Sky Sports News?

Prepared for an abysmal performance, anything better than that is a bonus! :eek:

Back