Match Thread ** Celtic v Rangers - 12:00 Sunday 29th - Sky Sports **

Is it fair to say there might have been a bit of justification for Wallace and Miller's bust up the last time.

For those saying everybody needs sacked I think that's an over reaction. It's blatantly obvious we need change at managerial level. There seems to be a rotten undercurrent behind the scenes.

There's gonna be violence after this.The atmosphere around this shit show is poison.
Murty needs to get tae as do that whole team.Utter disgrace this season.Worse than last year.

This is gutting but It's not hard to see why It's come to this. We're trying to play them with players bought for the SPFL Championship with Murty in charge. We're making them look good here, again. Wasn't that long ago they got beat by Kilmarnock FFS.

Gerrard will be rubbing his hands at the opportunity, in my opinion.

There is lots of excuses of why he's been bad but at the end of the day he has done nothing to say we should spend money on him.

All the other clubs in Scotland manage o f strikers who can score for free. So why not so that instead of paying 600k for someone who has failed for us
That's mental mate

Cummings will get 20 goals for us nae bother

After this month we will not be getting premium fees for any of these players?

I can't bring myself to say OUR players now.

That’s the trouble. Shite as we have been in many games this season every team we play seems to scent blood and perform better than they do against the filth

Hibs best the mhanks last week. We need to stop kidding on everyone is rolling over to them and that’s why we’re where we are.

The board, manager, coaches and players have shown themselves to be incompetent and utterly cowardly all season.

Teams don’t need to up their game to play us. They just need to be aggressive and assertive and our squad gets a dose of diahorea.

The most heartless and pathetic squad we could have had, delivered by a board utterly incapable of running a footballing operation.

Please Murty please fu ck off following this game ,even seeing this guy on the touch line is depressing .

FORGET 2nd place if he’s in charge .

Job st when you think this team can’t get any worse, they find another way to boot us in the balls. We are a club full of wasters from top to bottom.

Is it fair to say there might have been a bit of justification for Wallace and Miller's bust up the last time.

For those saying everybody needs sacked I think that's an over reaction. It's blatantly obvious we need change at managerial level. There seems to be a rotten undercurrent behind the scenes.
Really? In the last two seasons we’ve been reamed 5-1, 5-1, 4-0 and now 5-0 with time remaining. We are not progressing, we are regressing. There is not a single player out there who has shown the ability, heart or character required of a true Ranger.

There was to be no more title deciders v them after the absolute carnage they caused in 99 when they lost.

Today has been set up for them.

Let's see if they can behave themselves in victory.

nah

those players are shite - all of them

but worse than that they are spineless cowards

I don't get the slagging of Allen. He signed players we all thought would do a job. The board not Allen wanted McIness.

Allen has a job to do, which he has started for next season. We just need to ensure we have the right manager.
I think Allen has done ok so far.

Murty was the one who wanted Martin according to David Edgar on H & H. The other signings have been decent enough. Murphy is certainly better than anything we had.

Back