Aussie players waiting for photos with Messi

Folk saying tinpot and embarrassing are so off the mark.

International tournament that Australia have no right to be getting out of their group let alone taking Argentina to the last kick of the ball. Players have every right to go up and enjoy living in the moment.

Suppose some on here would want them going home face tripping them.

I’d be doing exactly the same. Then I’d be getting the photo printed out and framed on my wall. Why would you not want a photo with him?
Half the people here probably brought the strand of grass that messi sweated on in the Barca tour but are moaning about a photo ffs.

Fair play to them. If I was a footballer, I'd be telling everyone from now until I died that I shared a pitch with one of the greatest players in football history even if he is a bit past his best.
This exactly, I'd of done the exact same

Lol tinpot as %^*&
No it's not. Australia done great to get to the knockout stage but their players were playing against a true icon of the game, and probably a once in a lifetime experience, who wouldn't want such a photo to pass on to family in years to come

No it's not. Australia done great to get to the knockout stage but their players were playing against a true icon of the game, and probably a once in a lifetime experience, who wouldn't want such a photo to pass on to family in years to come

All about opinions. Yes Messi is the greatest and yes Australia (as crap as they are) did very well but literally waiting about on him for a pic for me is tinpot. If a Rangers player did that after a game we'd just lost no matter how good the opposition are I'd cringe.

All about opinions. Yes Messi is the greatest and yes Australia (as crap as they are) did very well but literally waiting about on him for a pic for me is tinpot. If a Rangers player did that after a game we'd just lost no matter how good the opposition are I'd cringe.
Our players likely swapped tops in the tunnel after losing 7-1

I think it’s brilliant. Give me players who are passionate about the game and admire the legends over players who think it’s ‘just a job’ and take no joy from it.

People saying tinpot is tinpot.

He's the greatest player to ever play the game and a once in a lifetime opportunity for a momento. Australia gave their absolute all in the tournament and had no right getting as far as they did. The players wernt exactly starstruck when it mattered.

The tadgers saying tinpot are the type who would defo annoy the likes of Kirk Broadfoot in Sainsbury's for a picture

Embarrassing. Imagine King or Wright standing outside the Liverpool changing room after the 7-1 waiting for Salah's autograph. We'd all be fucking raging.
Not even a remotely similar scenario.

One was a 7-1 demolishing in our own stadium where the fans at least have the expectation of getting a respectable result.

The other was a 2-1 loss to one of the tournament favourites as one of the lowest rank teams in the competition. They can hold their heads high after their performance, our players absolutely couldn't.

Also, there have been 100 players of Salahs quality this century, there never has and never will be another like Messi.

People saying tinpot is tinpot.

He's the greatest player to ever play the game and a once in a lifetime opportunity for a momento. Australia gave their absolute all in the tournament and had no right getting as far as they did. The players wernt exactly starstruck when it mattered.

The tadgers saying tinpot are the type who would defo annoy the likes of Kirk Broadfoot in Sainsbury's for a picture

Absolute drivel. I've been in the presence of quite a few Rangers players out and about in Glasgow in my time up here and never once stopped any of them.

Also when you resort to calling folks names just because they share a different opinion to you your argument tends to lose all credibility.

I'd stop Messi mind but I'm not a professional footballer.

Absolute drivel. I've been in the presence of quite a few Rangers players out and about in Glasgow in my time up here and never once stopped any of them.

Also when you resort to calling folks names just because they share a different opinion to you your argument tends to lose all credibility.

I'd stop Messi mind but I'm not a professional footballer.

Messi > Rangers players

Guys like Cummings, Devlin, Baccus, Souttar, Behich will most likely never play in the CL & with Messi due to go to the states/last WC they will never get an opportunity like that again so nothing wrong with it, it’s Messi ffs.

Reactions: VGM
Back