Jim Duffy saying he has heard Porteous is signing for Rangers

There is no stigma of talking about mental health issues at all. Plenty of players at the top level have done it
Very little players have.

I thought he would end up at the other mob but I'm sure he said recently that his favourite away ground was Ibrox. Not the sort of thing you would come out with if you were going to them.

If the gaffer rates him and thinks he will be a good signing then who am I to argue. Do think Duffy is spinning the yarn so they jump in and sign him!

Which part ? Didnt know Glassing women and trying to end players careers was what was expected of a rangers player.
Was it not a plastic tumbler that was thrown and not glass? But I get what you are saying. I think Gazza did worse to women though to be fair.

Porteous isn't a Celtic fan? Probably the equivalent of signing Ryan Jack or Steven Whittaker.

Pretty certain he is Hibs born and bred. There was a picture of him floating around social media a few years ago of him as a young boy with either his mum or gran and he is wearing a Hibs top.

7 pages and 325 replies in just over 3 hours on a "Jim Duffy says"???

Jesus christ! I'm away for a lie down.

Pretty certain he is Hibs born and bred. There was a picture of him floating around social media a few years ago of him as a young boy with either his mum or gran and he is wearing a Hibs top.
A bit like signing Ian Murray Kevin Thomson or Scott Wright (boyhood sheep shagger) then.

If we need Scottish players for Europe I'd rather promote our own youth mixed with better quality British and Europeans players rather than having a starting 11 consisting of several guys like Scott Wright and Porteous.

If he signs in January, you just know him and Morelos will form the strangest of friendships.

holidaying together in Colombia

Played with Hibs didn't get the cards he should have, play with us possibly become a magnet to red? Do I look happy?

He lacks concentration and gets dragged out of position too many times.

It’s his main weakness and a regular thing against against numerous other opponents.

He gets caught up in trying to play the hard man, his distribution is Hollywood (but improving) and he is a liability in terms of yellow and red cards.

Can someone tell me the positives of what he would bring to Rangers?
He wouldn't try to cripple our players in a game is a positive.

We'd have training to negotiate mind you

Jim Duffy was a Celtic fan as a kid but he's nowhere near the worst when it comes to that lot.
Maybe you are right but this sort of shite is how their media works. It really will not surprise me if this hibs player signs for them and this Duffy story will be used as evidence that we were desperate to sign him, only for him to pick them.

Maybe you are right but this sort of shite is how their media works. It really will not surprise me if this hibs player signs for them and this Duffy story will be used as evidence that we were desperate to sign him, only for him to pick them.
Not really sure they need to play the media in terms of signing anyone considering, sadly, they seem to be getting it correct and we are falling on our arses.

Not really sure they need to play the media in terms of signing anyone considering, sadly, they seem to be getting it correct and we are falling on our arses.
We are the 1st things these muppets think about in the morning and last thing at night. We rule their existence.
A made up story of how a player turned us down to go to them is what they live for.

If we sign this guy, we’re settling for second place for years to come.

Celtic play with Ralston, Welsh, Starfelt, Taylor, Jenz. Porteous certainly isn’t any less of a player than those names. He’s also a better CB than Sands, he’s more robust than Souttar - he’s probably of a similar standard too. He’s a better level than King, who’s just starting out but due to Davies, Helander and Souttar being made of chocolate, has been thrown in.

Would Porteous be my first choice. No. Is he a lady's front bottom. Yes. Does he have decent attributes that can be developed further. Yes. Are there many Scottish players available. No, we need to do something in regards to the homegrown/club trained quota.

I could see Porteous going to England and being solid. McKenna was labelled a dumpling, he’s a regular in an English Premiership side.

We are the 1st things these muppets think about in the morning and last thing at night. We rule their existence.
A made up story of how a player turned us down to go to them is what they live for.
You think? Or you hope?

They've just signed another random from Japan. Can't remember the last player that was linked with us then signed for them tbh. Must have been years back.

If this is a joke, I'm not laughing.
I believe it isn’t a joke.

I somehow ended up talking to an agent of that Greek %^*& over at the peado dome today.

Their Croat right back is off

The Greek is off

The danish midfielder they signed last year is away ( all in January )

Porteous is signing for us, apparently we were both interest and we were the only one he indicated he would join ( no idea why )

I was pretty amused, angry and then confused at the same time.

Back