MOTM Poll Aberdeen v Rangers - 20:00 Tuesday - Sky Sports

Your Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Shocking from most of them tbh,Tilman and Kent aside who's been excellent in the free role .
Jack wasteful and couldn't pass water ,just like the 1st half v hibs .Goldson dodgy from the word go and the amount of slack passes and loose control from the rest of them is a disgrace and shagger at the goal.goodness me :oops:
If sands can't get a berth in midfield,he should be on the bench .he's a liability at CH .
Actually surprised we held the lead so long .
Need a rocket up their jacksie .
despite getting the early lead ,that is every bit as bad as the hibs 1st half .

Last edited:
Btw how many times has Sands given that foul / booking away this season?

He is hopelessly out of his depth.

We should be beating that mob comfortably.
No matter what our failings are, that Aberdeen are absolutely dire. They are, once again, the worst team we've played in the league.
As others have mentioned, our recruitment is the main point of our failings.

That was horrendous

Why have we got 2 Centre Backs on the bench and playing an MLS loan midfielder in there it’s madnesss utter madness

Players will retreat in to their shells now. Seen it all before and it won't change until the vast majority of this squad are binned. The sooner the better.
Did you watch the 2nd half last week? I swear folk just make stuff up here to out do each other in the misery stakes.
Try and enjoy the game mate, bit of positive thinking harmed no lady's front bottom

Are you serious? We’re clearly playing quicker, and through the lines. We have dropped off a little but barring a stupid goal keeping error we’re 1-0 up at HT.
Quicker ? We are playing the same pace we always do. He has Alfie coming deep but nobody running beyond, Kent coming in from the wing even though young Devine is struggling going forward up that side. Only pace we have in the team is Sakala and half the time he can't control the ball ! Nothing to suggest anything has changed for the better so far.

Tillman can look great in home games we control and he has time on the ball.
In other games he is hopeless.
He is not up for a battle.

Jack is finished , and giving him a new deal would be criminal.

McGregor is now nothing more than a handy second choice. Sad to see his demise.

With a competent goalkeeper the Sands tackle becomes an irrelevance
Which is true in this case, but doesn't excuse the fact that Sands is repeatedly caught in the wrong place and then is forced to make rash and stupid decisions to try and recover. There's plenty of blame to go around.

Pathetic attempt at a tackle from Sands. McGregor didn't cover himself in glory with the free-kick but Sands has been woeful the whole 45. He should be on the first flight back to the US

Thought it was a good free kick equaliser. Would just as easily have beaten JM. We need to get a grip in midfield, then goals will come. On a positive note Kent looks dangerous.

Amazing...as per McGregor's wee pals refuse to criticise him.

Did Boyd actually just blame Tav for turning round and saying something to McGregor before the kick? Laughable.
Aye. Translation problems apparently between Tav and McGregor.

I was waiting to hear how Boyd would go about not blaming his mate, and he came up with something out the top drawer.

Can’t remember the last rangers game I actually enjoyed watching us . Can’t say I enjoyed Thursday until the final whistle and befire that who knows
Every games just a slog. We're not winning any games comfortably. Surely in this backwater, against guys getting a few hundred quid wages, we should be slapping the odd side about?

Imo that first half was a shambles.
Making Aberdeen look like Liverpool, where everytime they go up the park I genuinely think they are going to score.
Tav missing.
Sands all over the place.
Jack pretty poor.
Tillman strolling about.
And McGregor. Least said the better.

We’re going to get slapped about silly on the 2nd. Team lacks any real leaders
That’s a very worrying thought to be honest.

Having Goldson available again is a bonus, as he is a more vocal and motivational player than Tav is, and his experience will help us no end. It’s the midfield leaders, or lack of them that worry me a lot.

You get the feeling Beale will need to be in at ht blasting the players again to raise standards (which btw I’m pretty sure Gio was also doing for a large part of this season)

We need some of the injured players back, more for the mentality they bring (Lawerence, hagi, helander in particular) this team looks very easy to intimidate

Back