MOTM Poll St Johnstone v Rangers - 17:30 Saturday - Viaplay Sports

Your Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
that Brown just got volleyed in the face by his team mate
e9c54dd7-8315-4a01-acd9-b2f59ac6387d.jpg

If I was an R.C. player and as far as I know we have a few I would have question my position at the club.

Yeah, because that's definitely the first time they've ever heard stuff of that nature coming from our support. They're no a bunch of dafties I think they understand the political situation. FFS most of them knew Jimmy Bell and have heard opposition fans singing about his death. Nobody comes to Glasgow naive about what goes on between fans.

Its telling the trust we have as a defence in our keepers that we never cushion a header back when untroubled

Craigan is an absolute prick of a commentator.

He criticises us for not getting the ball forward quickly, we get the ball forward quickly and he makes snidey remarks about playing it long.

We close down and win possession and it’s the other teams fault for hanging on to the ball.

We pass it about well keeping possession, but we are not doing anything, the opposition do the same and they’re pressuring/suffocating us.

The guy is an absolute cant.

Kamara, Jack, Lundstram midfield now?

We should still be okay in this particular tie (though I confess to a slight worry) but that's a midfield that would have previous incumbents in the manager's seat howled at.

Yeah, because that's definitely the first time they've ever heard stuff of that nature coming from our support. They're no a bunch of dafties I think they understand the political situation. FFS most of them knew Jimmy Bell and have hear opposition fans singing about his death. Nobody comes to Glasgow naive about what goes on between fans.
Doesn’t make it right.

Back