Postecoglou really is a wee blouse

I said we missed out on guaranteed CL cash under Gerrard and Gio & we would've had more to spend on players if we had.
I got that, but it does not strike me as true. Europa final run netted us about the same as we would have got from the CL if we had got past Malmo (who I do not think are part timers, like you claimed). You may have forgotten that despite not being guaranteed CL football this season, we still got there. :))

I got that, but it does not strike me as true. Europa final run netted us about the same as we would have got from the CL if we had got past Malmo (who I do not think are part timers, like you claimed). You may have forgotten that despite not being guaranteed CL football this season, we still got there. :))

I think we would've been a lot more decisive if we had won the league & known we were there the way they did, that's all.

I think we’d have won the league were it not for the SNP introducing those absurd restrictions and the SPFL Bowing down to the desperate pleading of SEFC.
100%. They were on their knees. Hamstrings popping everywhere, they were down to playing B team players in some matches. While were in a good place and 2 games away from playing them with a fully fit Aribo and Alfredo available, the cowards stopped the league.

You could see that in the interview with Aussie media when he was u20s cosch . He can’t take criticism. He was a few games away from the sack last October . If it wasn’t for us drawing 3 home games in a row Under gerrard I genuinely think he would have been gone . Gap would have been double figures by November

Edit . By last October I mean October 2021

The peasants had Superscoreboard on speed-dial and wanting shot of Mr Creosote. Unsurprisingly, the media have forgotten all about that.

The Bear Pit

For all football and Rangers-related discussion.

Glad I could help.

We spent about £20m a season that we didn't have keeping the lights on & 18 months on from a league win where we've been more self sufficient, we are calling their manager a "cheque book Charlie"

Was Steven Gerrard a chequebook Charlie? We didn't cash in a single asset while he was with us but he had 2 seasons of £10m to spend in the summer.

I’m very aware that Celtic lead this table by 9 points, that we only have 2 league matches against them to play, and that they appear to romp through matches against the rest of the teams in this league.

I’m also aware that Celtic and their manager know nothing but having it their own way and there’s a number of months to go in this campaign.

Beale and Rangers seems able to get under their skin with minimal effort - I think there’s a bit of life in this season yet.

We spent about £20m a season that we didn't have keeping the lights on & 18 months on from a league win where we've been more self sufficient, we are calling their manager a "cheque book Charlie"

Was Steven Gerrard a chequebook Charlie? We didn't cash in a single asset while he was with us but he had 2 seasons of £10m to spend in the summer.
I'll assume you've simply quoted the wrong post here.

I’m very aware that Celtic lead this table by 9 points, that we only have 2 league matches against them to play, and that they appear to romp through matches against the rest of the teams in this league.

I’m also aware that Celtic and their manager know nothing but having it their own way and there’s a number of months to go in this campaign.

Beale and Rangers seems able to get under their skin with minimal effort - I think there’s a bit of life in this season yet.

You & others are finding optimism in winning the title from our manager calling their's 'Chequebook Charlie' based upon a net spend of £6m in 1.5 seasons.

It's actually pathetic tbh, let alone inaccurate.

They really don't like it when you mention the financial advantage they have. Everyone's just supposed to blow smoke up Postecoglou's arse and tell him what a miracle worker he is. Beale has seriously hit a nerve.

He also made a comment on Sportsound before the match about Michael not returning his calls. Just caught the end of it, I assume he was speaking about Beale.
He was probably talking about his boyfriend Fanta baws stewart

EssentialEasyElkhound-size_restricted.gif
Right, what’s the movie - I’ve seen it just can’t remember

You & others are finding optimism in winning the title from our manager calling their's 'Chequebook Charlie' based upon a net spend of £6m in 1.5 seasons.

It's actually pathetic tbh, let alone inaccurate.
No, I see their manager jumping up & down because there might be a credible opposition to them.

They are a bit spooked by it all - after a couple of scuddings at Parkhead during 2022, the last thing they expected was Rangers to be strong & dominant in the New Year game.

You seem more upset by folk calling their manager a nickname than even he is right enough.

No, I see their manager jumping up & down because there might be a credible opposition to them.

They are a bit spooked by it all - after a couple of scuddings at Parkhead during 2022, the last thing they expected was Rangers to be strong & dominant in the New Year game.

You seem more upset by folk calling their manager a nickname than even he is right enough.

I'm not personally upset, we've drawn against them once, granted we should've won, the gap is exactly what it was when MB arrived yet we are claiming they've been "got at"

I'm sure even MB wouldn't agree.

Your for the watching.

Been on here as long as you have, mate.

If you or admin need me to verify who I am, I'm happy to do so.

Like I said earlier, taking hopeq our optimism from these things is beneath us IMO.

Spending what you bring in, or 10% more, doesn't fall into the category others are saying it does.

If we received £35m in selling players over the next 18 months & Beale spent the same or slightly more rebuilding, is he a chequebook Charlie?
Not quite the point, the fact is fat Ange has has spent three times more than Rangers in his time at the Paedome and 1,000 times more than every other team in the SPL so comparatively he is a Cheque book manager who wins by spending much more than everyone else.

Not quite the point, the fact is fat Ange has has spent three times more than Rangers in his time at the Paedome and 1,000 times more than every other team in the SPL so comparatively he is a Cheque book manager who wins by spending much more than everyone else.

The overwhelming majority of that money was raised through the sale of players, though?

Half of you think I'm defending the guy, I'm saying the "Chequebook Manager" label is factually incorrect.

He has benefited hugely from players Celtic could sign & develop unchallenged while we were out of the top flight/uncompetitive who made them good profits, perhaps that's the angle.

If Michael Beale signs Tillman in the summer, sells him for £25m the following summer & spend £30m, he isn't a cheque gaffer, is he?

Good to know we’re living in his head

Welcome to Glasgow ya fat mess, When we get our shit together you’ll feel pressure like you’ve never known, Your own fans will turn on you , ya fat kangaroo eating embarrassment
He will Skippy out of there as soon as they turn on him.

If teams approached games against us as they do them, ie, not lifting a leg like at Tannadice yesterday, we'd be top of the table.

He can't take any form of criticism, guys a total child.
Young flange being a lady's front bottom, then and now.

Lol, Craig Foster ripping the piss. Quite a chubby fukker in his younger days too.
Cannot wait until the tide turns on this fat fukin mess, it's going to be joyous.
His patter is tragic.

100%. They were on their knees. Hamstrings popping everywhere, they were down to playing B team players in some matches. While were in a good place and 2 games away from playing them with a fully fit Aribo and Alfredo available, the cowards stopped the league.
I'm all for putting us in the best light, but this isn't how I remember us playing when they stopped the league. We had just lost to fucking Hamilton at Ibrox, got beat by Killie and Hearts.

I'm still sore that they called the league, but the reality is that we weren't in a great place. They might have blown it, but I'm not sure that we would have been able to actually win the thing!

Anyway - back to the main point - Flange is fairly easy to wind up. Always has been. We need to keep at him and watch him implode.

I used to see it said on here that Rodgers would fold under pressure, I never quite bought into that, but this guy will collapse when we get our act together, I'm absolutely convinced of it.
Rodgers left as soon as there were signs Gerrard was getting it together. Whilst there was no competition he was happy to coast to trophy after trophy but left when it looked like he had some work to do.
Don't think he handled pressure very well

Back