Now Derek Ferguson Puts the boot into Morelos

This place fucking cracks me up :D

FF has spent the past 6 months calling Alfie a fat waster, someone who has found his level, who won’t get a club in any decent league and is basically a championship level player.

As soon as certain people say the exact same thing they are a disgrace.

Bi polar bears abound.
There’s a difference between a tube like me calling Morelos a fat waster, which I have and copped a ban for it, on a fans forum and an ex-Rangers player doing the same in a national newspaper. I doubt very much that my comments could affect his value or confidence. I can only hope that fans everywhere take heed of what the likes of Ferguson are saying when they’re booking ex-players for functions etc.

Get all these ex players to fxck. He says Morelos is only Championship level, not good enough for Premier League.

ALL ex celtic players practically kiss the arse of anything to do with their old team.

Look for the next big Rangers event and he and others will be there sat at a table getting pissed on free booze.

Maybe that can be Beale's next point of call. Calling out all these ex-players that do nothing but put the boot in. I was quite surprised at McCann but not Ferguson. As good a player as he could have been the guy is a wank - met him many of a time and nothing but a wank.

Morelos takes nothing but constant abuse from rival fans and some of it is way over the top. He wants to rub it in a little bit then fine. He wasn't even over the top with his celebration.

Once again, this kind of focus would happen nowhere else in the world. Only Scotland and only against a Rangers player.

That’s now two ex Rangers players slaughtering one of our own. It’s no surprise who their paymasters are! No doubt his wee brother will be next on the bandwagon.

FF has spent the past 6 months calling Alfie a fat waster, someone who has found his level, who won’t get a club in any decent league and is basically a championship level player.

Bi polar bears abound.
Other posters having different opinions.??

That’s now two ex Rangers players slaughtering one of our own. It’s no surprise who their paymasters are! No doubt his wee brother will be next on the bandwagon.
Kick them out of Ibrox. Not welcome. Disrupting our fan base with un welcome & un helpful comments.

There’s a difference between a tube like me calling Morelos a fat waster, which I have and copped a ban for it, on a fans forum and an ex-Rangers player doing the same in a national newspaper. I doubt very much that my comments could affect his value or confidence. I can only hope that fans everywhere take heed of what the likes of Ferguson are saying when they’re booking ex-players for functions etc.
There is no difference. You are an individual using the available platform to express your opinion, an opinion which is available to thousands daily for free. It is a pretty well known fact that players, ex players and people connected with the club lurk on here.

If Derek Ferguson commenting on a player affects that player’s mentality, you would probably have to say his mentality needed to be questioned.

The fact you do not like him doing it in a paper is fine, but on this media platform, you need to apply the same standards.

His pish is a large factor in why we didn't sign his boy. Before LF extended his contract at the sheep do you not think we'd have had a conversation about him... of course we did. And if we fancied him a word would have been had with his agent and we probably would have signed him. Could have been, if it wasn't for those 2 dullards running their mouth every week to whomever will listen.

Derek seems to be a bit miffed we didn’t bud for his nephew. Guess what Derek have you ever wondered why you’ve never been offered a role at Ibrox in all the this time?

Yet more mind numbing comments from an ex player. It's just a pile on now. Rangers need to add these so called pundits to the Sutton, Walker etc banned from Ibrox list.

When you work for bbc scotland it’s demanded you put the boot into Rangers whilst sucking Timmy cock. And Dels as bright as an eclipse and followed suit.

Get all these ex players to fxck. He says Morelos is only Championship level, not good enough for Premier League.

ALL ex celtic players practically kiss the arse of anything to do with their old team.

Genuine question , what was the opinion on here on Morelos before Beale came in . Most ( and I admit me ) wanted him out , and didn’t want him playing for us again .

When Morelos was out of form, injured, and piling on the pounds, they laughed. Now he's looking leaner, playing better and scoring, it's big bad Morelos again. Read the cnuts like a book.

Last edited:
Is his celebration now being turned into the latest “controversy “?
Because we played so well they have to look for something negative somewhere and it’ll probably be all over the phone-ins tonight.
Morelos did nothing more-than any diddy team player does if they score against us, and a lot less than those two lowlifes Brown and Griffiths did if the issue is inciting the crowd.

Who needs enemies!! Scunners me!!

Must be a struggle carrying that massive chip on your shoulder, Derek.

Derek Ferguson being the thickest in the family is some fuckin going

Bi polar bears abound.
Haha spot on, couldn’t have said it better maself.

Derek was once asked about Euthanasia

he replied that he "was more concerned about Scottish Youths"

Back