Now Derek Ferguson Puts the boot into Morelos

Derek Ferguson was mostly unfulfilled potential - decent career but at journeyman level.

His wee brother - and now, probably, his son - outshone him.

That doesn't mean he can't have an opinion but his opinion about Alfie is baffling. And not just him. I've never known a player as good as Alfie get such a negative press ( and even mixed views amongst his own on FF.) With the MSM it's partly racist and a bigger part sectarian but amongst (supposed) Rangers fans it is unacceptable.

I would defend him blindly, if only to counterbalance the negativity, but it's a fact that Alfredo Morelos is an outstanding talent and a charismatic personality. Many won't realise that until he's gone.

(Edit: Neil McCann can f*ck off an' all.)
He can have an opinion but he doesnt need to go and sell it to the Sun.

He is entitled to his opinion, but what I don't get is the need for an ex Ranger to slate Morelos publicly like that.

It appears to me there is a lot of virtue signalling (to those in the east end) and bandwagon jumping going on here.

Bad enough we have the usual reprobates attacking him, but former Rangers players, %^*& that.

Get all these ex players to fxck. He says Morelos is only Championship level, not good enough for Premier League.

ALL ex celtic players practically kiss the arse of anything to do with their old team.

STFU and have another drink boozebag.

Crickets.

giphy.gif

The more bad publicity we get from anyone the more we are feared.
Rangers are in all of their heads 24/7.

Can we get something right here

Impatient Rangers fans on a forum in November and December losing it at our best player thats unable to get fit after 6 months out injured.

Is not the same as former Rangers players slaughtering a guy that’s scored 4 goals in a week and now looks very fit in February.

This place fucking cracks me up :D

FF has spent the past 6 months calling Alfie a fat waster, someone who has found his level, who won’t get a club in any decent league and is basically a championship level player.

As soon as certain people say the exact same thing they are a disgrace.

Bi polar bears abound.
Hardly, some have said those things plenty of others haven't. People wonder why some of our ex players get a hard time, it's shit like this.

Derek Ferguson is a grade A wanker

Bitter because he still cant realise that that boy of his was never Rangers class and still holding a wee grudge

Derek Ferguson is a grade A wanker

Bitter because he still cant realise that that boy of his was never Rangers class and still holding a wee grudge
Look Morelos for months didn’t care and was a disgrace . look at at mirren game . He’s one of the reasons we’re nine points behind the 19th Century Terrorists . Now because when he’s trying to work a ticket and get a move he’s scoring . What when Colak comes back and Morelos is subbed ? I don’t like Morelos and nothing he’ll do will change that . Nobody is bigger than the club

Look Morelos for months didn’t care and was a disgrace . look at at mirren game . He’s one of the reasons we’re nine points behind the 19th Century Terrorists . Now because when he’s trying to work a ticket and get a move he’s scoring . What when Colak comes back and Morelos is subbed ? I don’t like Morelos and nothing he’ll do will change that . Nobody is bigger than the club
That’s your belief. That he didnt care.

Various players couldnt run the length of themselves thanks to the manager at that time. Thats why we have a new one.

Never mind someone that was out for 6 months with an operation.

Derek aka Barry’s journeyman older brother. Who’s he to comment on someone’s ability?
I suppose his stints with mighty clubs like Dunfermline, Alloa, Hamilton, Clydebank, Ross County, Portadown and Adelaide Force make him highly qualified.

Morelos not being fit is a bit of a myth. Under Gio I don't think anyone was truly fit.

In 2 months our fitness levels as a team have gone through the roof. Morelos needs to play and when he does is a massive asset.

Various players couldnt run the length of themselves thanks to the manager at that time. Thats why we have a new one.

A professional athlete getting paid upwards of £28k a week , who trains every day ,, can’t get fit from August to December ?. No he doesn’t care . All Alfredo cares about is Alfredo

And that played when injured.

I’d have thought he’d want fit before January to get a deal with another club if he was capable of doing so. Strange.

Aye Derek, that's right son. How does he think this shite passes for journalism.

The facts are there if he would only take the time to read them.

Get all these ex players to fxck. He says Morelos is only Championship level, not good enough for Premier League.

ALL ex celtic players practically kiss the arse of anything to do with their old team.

Total non entity. Yet another bbc Scotland moron.

With that police officer suing for hurt feelings. I think Morelos could find our summer transfers with the pay out he could get.

I
There is no difference. You are an individual using the available platform to express your opinion, an opinion which is available to thousands daily for free. It is a pretty well known fact that players, ex players and people connected with the club lurk on here.

If Derek Ferguson commenting on a player affects that player’s mentality, you would probably have to say his mentality needed to be questioned.

The fact you do not like him doing it in a paper is fine, but on this media platform, you need to apply the same standards.

Not even reading his pish. Sour grapes from the countries rhabids because Alfie celebrated, fck right off!

Could understand if Alfie wanted away from this shitty little country, with this Rangers hating media
Who will be the next Rangers player to be attacked by the media when he leaves? As they need a villain.

TREASON!
you wouldn't hear one of their lot sharing their own views if it caused one iota of harm to them.
Our own former players don't seem to understand the rules of engagement.
Very disappointed in neil mccann however derek ferguson has previous.
Read the room guys!

You sound unhinged. Morelos wasnt starting games and Colak was on fire. How on earth can you possibly come to a rational conclusion that hes one of the reasons? The 11 weekly starters that saw the Celtic park humiliation are miles higher on the list. (You can exclude Colak in fairness.)

The part in bold is truly embarassing though. Bought for a million and got us 121 goals. Hes more than contributed in a Rangers jersey. Have a word with yourself.

TREASON!
you wouldn't hear one of their lot sharing their own views if it caused one iota of harm to them.
Our own former players don't seem to understand the rules of engagement.
Very disappointed in neil mccann however derek ferguson has previous.
Read the room guys!
Him and Barry arent wanted by Rangers on coaching, RTV etc and never went in for Lewis.
Chip on their shoulder imo

My advice to you Derek ya clown is gtf and go and get yourself a f*cking ST at the piggery and mix with the rest of your chummy paedo pals. If there are any spare seats u can get one for ur brainless wee brother too.

Where does it say former players need to be cheerleaders?
You know… the same stuff we slag off Hartson, Boyd, Sutton, McNamara etc for…

Duplicitous much?

Back