Now Derek Ferguson Puts the boot into Morelos

You sound unhinged. Morelos wasnt starting games and Colak was on fire. How on earth can you possibly come to a rational conclusion that hes one of the reasons? The 11 weekly starters that saw the Celtic park humiliation are miles higher on the list. (You can exclude Colak in fairness.)

The part in bold is truly embarassing though. Bought for a million and got us 121 goals. Hes more than contributed in a Rangers jersey. Have a word with yourself.
You sound unhinged. Morelos wasnt starting games and Colak was on fire. How on earth can you possibly come to a rational conclusion that hes one of the reasons? The 11 weekly starters that saw the Celtic park humiliation are miles higher on the list. (You can exclude Colak in fairness.)

The part in bold is truly embarassing though. Bought for a million and got us 121 goals. Hes more than contributed in a Rangers jersey. Have a word with yourself.
I’m not unhinged , I’m talking about Morelos this season , he’s been unacceptable. I say again what was your opinion on him before Beale came in . This place was full of “ get him tf , he’s a waste of a jersey , and couple of goals against killie and Hearts , no not for me .

Where does it say former players need to be cheerleaders?
You know… the same stuff we slag off Hartson, Boyd, Sutton, McNamara etc for…

Duplicitous much?
They don’t need to be cheerleaders whatsoever, but would Sutton, Hartson etc ever sit and call one of their main players an idiot or a waste of space etc. We slag them off because they blatantly lie about decisions and over-exaggerate in the extreme about how good players are etc. Not asking our ex players to do any of that.

But ex players who dine on being ex-Rangers sitting slagging our players in the press all cozied up to their wee green and white pals. They can gtf. Not rangers men to me.

Get all these ex players to fxck. He says Morelos is only Championship level, not good enough for Premier League.

ALL ex celtic players practically kiss the arse of anything to do with their old team.

Derek Ferguson dosent even know what year it is never mind anything else.

Get all these ex players to fxck. He says Morelos is only Championship level, not good enough for Premier League.

ALL ex celtic players practically kiss the arse of anything to do with their old team.

He is a cvunt to say this.
The fact is Morelos is a chapter in the history of the club and he isn't worth a fckn sentence.
In fifty years' time, young Bears will ask their father about having watched Morelos play, whilst few if any will even know that Derek Ferguson was ever part of our great club.

With the form he’s been in for much of the last year that’s probably about right.

But Morelos’s best is comfortably mid-table premier league. Look at the sides he’s put to the sword in Europe. Anyway Derek is a snide tit, about as daft as his wee brother. Although at least Barry isn’t anywhere near as snide.
He was not called Smirnoff at Ibrox for no reason.

As posted on the McCann thread.

The scum have their ex players and friendly pundits parroting the same rhetoric, whether it’s referees, sticking the knife into us or hyping their players.

Often it’s coordinated PR that is fed to them from Mordor, probably paying them in some way.

They’ve been doing it for years. It’s part of Lawwells play book to get a message or narrative out that they don’t want to been seen coming from their club.

Meanwhile we have Barry Ferguson and the like sticking the knife in constantly to please Timmy pay masters and now this pish.

Derek Ferguson. What could have been. He was genuinely a brilliant footballer.
I’ve said on another thread that my son and myself met Ian Durrant - my boy’s favourite ever Ranger - in Annie Millers years ago. Ian couldn’t have been nicer. I told him how much my son had rated him but said that in my opinion DF was better. Durrant comes back with “Aye for about six months”!
But as a pundit, forget it Derek.

I watched that. I take my negative comments back about Ferguson. He stuck up for Morelos in that clip and backed him 100%. Typical shit stirring from media up here.

I'd advise others to give it a watch before judging as well.

Derek Ferguson is usually fairly balanced whenever I see him on Open Goal. Sometimes he has a pop (usually when it's merited), ie. if Morelos has been lazy or Barisic has 'bottled' it against Celtic and so on.

I don't doubt he has the ability to play and thrive in a much higher standard league but it's whether he's got the attitude. Football is a multi billion pound industry and top level clubs would expect their players to be in peak physical shape as a bare minimum.

Derek Ferguson is a thick, cretinous idiot and the haters at BBC quay and other Rangers hating media outlets use him and other ex moronic Rangers players as the clowns that they are to further rubbish and smear our club.

That’s your belief. That he didnt care.

Various players couldnt run the length of themselves thanks to the manager at that time. Thats why we have a new one.

Never mind someone that was out for 6 months with an operation.
Common sense at last.

It’s actually infuriating.

All their ex-players do is talk their players up and play along with the fanciful ideas that Man U, Chelsea, Bayern, Barca and everyone and their granny are watching their players.

It’s total overhype but no doubt it helps a bit to increase attention on their players and in turn their value. Before they are inevitably sold to the likes of Southampton, Bournmouth or Union Berlin for decent fees.

Meanwhile our ex-players do nothing but talk our players down.
It’s bloody shameful what they do

They should all be embrassed that their gobs are for hire for mentally challenged coin

Derek Ferguson is a thick, cretinous idiot and the haters at BBC quay and other Rangers hating media outlets use him and other ex moronic Rangers players as the clowns that they are to further rubbish and smear our club.
Ain’t that the truth and they are too thick to see it

It’s fashionable in Scotland to criticise/abuse Alfredo Morelos. He can’t do anything right.
Correct. The bile directed towards Alfredo is bizarrely fashionable amongst our own support as well. If Ferguson had hit out with this just a few weeks ago you’d have had half the roasters on here sooking up his arse in agreement. It’s shameful some of the comments I’ve saw posted on here about him.

This sniping by some ex-players seems to be a more recent phenomenon. I don’t remember this being an issue with, for example, our players from the 1960’s spouting off during some of our dark days in more recent years. I was surprised to read Neil McCann’s comments but I think Michael Beale was spot on with his reply at today’s press conference.

Derek Ferguson wasted his career at Rangers. He was also an instigator iirc about Barry Ferguson wanting away from Rangers and finally leaving us in the lurch to join the football powerhouse of Blackburn Rovers.

The fact that Derek Ferguson thought he knew better than Graeme Souness and Barry Ferguson, during his second spell, thought he knew better than Walter Smith speaks volumes.

Both the Ferguson’s have shown themselves up as utter cu.nts.

They’re no friends of Rangers, as a club we should never invite them back in any capacity due to their lickspittle approach to chasing the Declan £.

What’s disappointing is that they had all the ability in the world with the older one making a complete arse of it, and were born and bred Scottish Rangers fans.

There’s absolutely no excuse for their opinions other than bitterness, jealousy and greed.

Genuinely dislike the post Rangers Ferguson brothers

They forget our club gave them a platform and Barry took advantage and made a few quid as he was excellent for us in both spells

Derek let’s be honest. He was a very good player but lacked the professionalism and dedication to succeed as he liked to party and pissed an opportunity to be Rangers great

Now the pair are bitter as fuk and I have zero time for them

They now slag the club in order to make a few bob

Rangers fans my arse

They are only fans of themselves and money

Bet they’ve never paid into a Rangers game at Ibrox ever

The true Rangers fans give plenty and we love the club

They don’t need to be cheerleaders whatsoever, but would Sutton, Hartson etc ever sit and call one of their main players an idiot or a waste of space etc. We slag them off because they blatantly lie about decisions and over-exaggerate in the extreme about how good players are etc. Not asking our ex players to do any of that.

But ex players who dine on being ex-Rangers sitting slagging our players in the press all cozied up to their wee green and white pals. They can gtf. Not rangers men to me.
100% bang on the nail.

We have a number of ex fringe players, lucky to be at Rangers and for some of them, their biggest attribute was they were Scottish when the 3 foreigner rule was in.
Derek was fortunate to play with Rangers, he was treated as such and that sticks with him.

There is no difference. You are an individual using the available platform to express your opinion, an opinion which is available to thousands daily for free. It is a pretty well known fact that players, ex players and people connected with the club lurk on here.

If Derek Ferguson commenting on a player affects that player’s mentality, you would probably have to say his mentality needed to be questioned.

The fact you do not like him doing it in a paper is fine, but on this media platform, you need to apply the same standards.
First, not everyone’s opinion carries the same weight.

Second, I agree.

Third, if you apply that logic to FF you’ll sanitise it to a point where it’s not worth reading.

He's turned into a right clown. Him and Barry! have met Barry twice and both times came off with the same feeling. Class A prick.
Both think they are bigger and no better than Rangers.
Will happily take the blue pound from RSC and legend events.

Back