Tickets for the final

Just done this thanks. Only showing 100 points for semis/finals despite not having missed any over the last 5 years. Is this correct?

From memory there's the Aberdeen & Hibs semi losses, Hearts semi & final wins & Celtic final offside farce & semi win last year.

I believe CCCS semis & finals should be max 150 (3 x 50 for 17/18, 18/19 & 19/20)

Since 20/21 there has been only one point for that Hibs semi.

Did the total on the app match your MyGers number? It shouldn’t filter anything, it just groups the data.

Hope that helps.

I believe CCCS semis & finals should be max 150 (3 x 50 for 17/18, 18/19 & 19/20)

Since 20/21 there has been only one point for that Hibs semi.

Did the total on the app match your MyGers number? It shouldn’t filter anything, it just groups the data.

Hope that helps.

The points match so looks like a mygers issue rather than app problem. Only shows 2 x 50 points for semis/finals in total. That is over the last 5 years but none shown in the last 3 years breakdown weirdly.

The points match so looks like a mygers issue rather than app problem. Only shows 2 x 50 points for semis/finals in total. That is over the last 5 years but none shown in the last 3 years breakdown weirdly.

Last 3 years is not clear on the app it’s more like 2.5 - that’s the MyGers seasons 20/21, 21/22 & this one 22/23 and there’s no CCCS points since MyGers started.

Just got my debenture tickets through - usual seat (but unfortunately can see Parkhead in the distance )

Rangers tickets must be getting sent out soon
Do they still sell these debenture memberships or anything similar?

So the gap may go from 500 to 250. If it’s ever a 3 year rolling period the point differentials are going to be 10s, rather than 100s. Only thing is that they may close the gap but there’s going to be thousands grouped together with minimal points separating them
The more I read posts here and fill the blanks in, I’m convinced that mygers won’t operate the way it currently is in a few years as it’ll be unworkable
After everyone gets to the full 5 years on MyGers the points gap will be minimal and wholly dependent on unwanted add ons to gain an advantage

After everyone gets to the full 5 years on MyGers the points gap will be minimal and wholly dependent on unwanted add ons to gain an advantage
The fans in gold that do even 50% of European away games will be laughing. Be as well confirming they’re gold forever.
Anyone in gold that does euros and has been playing the game with add ons will be laughing too. Well unless the club change the way mygers works and it’s all been for nothing

The fans in gold that do even 50% of European away games will be laughing. Be as well confirming they’re gold forever.
Anyone in gold that does euros and has been playing the game with add ons will be laughing too. Well unless the club change the way mygers works and it’s all been for nothing
If anyone done the less glamorous Euro games- they would not be long in catching up - I’ve only done one Euro away over 5 years and I’m currently on 1689 points with zero add ons

If anyone done the less glamorous Euro games- they would not be long in catching up - I’ve only done one Euro away over 5 years and I’m currently on 1689 points with zero add ons
Based on what I’ve read on here previously with the big breakdown the top points will be well above 2100. On twitter you seen guys say they were on 1900+ and such those type of guys are guaranteed golds forever unless mygers changes

I'm on 17 euro aways in my own name for my gers, that's why I'm so close to gold without any CCCS historic points. Currently 3 years would suit me but if it stays at 5 after the historic points drop off them I'll be even further in front.

Based on what I’ve read on here previously with the big breakdown the top points will be well above 2100. On twitter you seen guys say they were on 1900+ and such those type of guys are guaranteed golds forever unless mygers changes

You say that as if that's a bad thing? These guys should continue to be rewarded.

The amount of tickets given to hospitality and lack of transparency over that is worthy of complaint/debate but semi/finals being based on points from top down is as fair as can get.

Hospitality not being offered to category 1 fans first is a grey area which should be reviewed would say as no loyalty rewarded in that sense.

If folk miss out it's only due to having less attendance than those who got with the exception of those add ons. How can you be angry if miss out to those who go more?! Disappointed, understandable, but folk go on as if it's a conspiracy.

You say that as if that's a bad thing? These guys should continue to be rewarded.

The amount of tickets given to hospitality and lack of transparency over that is worthy of complaint/debate but semi/finals being based on points from top down is as fair as can get.

Hospitality not being offered to category 1 fans first is a grey area which should be reviewed would say as no loyalty rewarded in that sense.

If folk miss out it's only due to having less attendance than those who got with the exception of those add ons. How can you be angry if miss out to those who go more?! Disappointed, understandable, but folk go on as if it's a conspiracy.
No, far from it - it’s not a bad thing, I’m merely pointing out that the way the current mygers system is set up, golds that do around 50% of European games/golds that buy the majority of add ons or do a mixture of both will always be gold
My point is that some people don’t quite grasp that they need to better buying habits of people to overtake them but there’s some in gold that will be there forever unless the club change how it operates

And as you point out, quite rightly so

No, far from it - it’s not a bad thing, I’m merely pointing out that the way the current mygers system is set up, golds that do around 50% of European games/golds that buy the majority of add ons or do a mixture of both will always be gold
My point is that some people don’t quite grasp that they need to better buying habits of people to overtake them but there’s some in gold that will be there forever unless the club change how it operates

And as you point out, quite rightly so

Buying stuff like Women’s ST, B team ST and various other crap should never have a bearing on cup final tickets, but it’s the system they’ve created and we all need to play the game if we want to go the big non-Ibrox games unfortunately.

Buying stuff like Women’s ST, B team ST and various other crap should never have a bearing on cup final tickets, but it’s the system they’ve created and we all need to play the game if we want to go the big non-Ibrox games unfortunately.
I have 3 cousins. All in Gold. All with a ticket to the LC Final. None of them have been to a Euro Away in years (bar Seville). None of them have had to buy any add-ons at all, not even RangersTV. All based on attending matches in Scotland.

That may change in the future, of course, but right now it is not necessary to buy add-ons, or attend Euro Aways, to gain Hampden tickets.

I have 3 cousins. All in Gold. All with a ticket to the LC Final. None of them have been to a Euro Away in years (bar Seville). None of them have had to buy any add-ons at all, not even RangersTV. All based on attending matches in Scotland.

That may change in the future, of course, but right now it is not necessary to buy add-ons, or attend Euro Aways, to gain Hampden tickets.

My point is, if you still want to be attending matches at Hampden in 2/3 years time you’ll need to have more than just domestic match attendance in your purchase history.

Possibly with historic CCCS points? If so then they will definitely drop in the future as those points drop off

I wholeheartedly agree but there’s people lower down the ladder just now playing the game and spending money like confetti buying add ons tifo try and climb. I’d absolutely be doing it if I couldn’t be relying on historic points but I’m not naive enough to think I won’t need to eventually start playing the game
It’s a kick in the balls but rangers just want to maximise revenue

They won’t be gold for long if they don’t do European aways and don’t buy add ons. That’s a fact

They won’t be gold for long if they don’t do European aways and don’t buy add ons. That’s a fact
People ouwith Gold buying all the add on crap currently not realise that if those in the bottom rung of gold starting playing the game they will just stay above them. People are paying a fortune to possibly never get out of silver, madness in my view.

People ouwith Gold buying all the add on crap currently not realise that if those in the bottom rung of gold starting playing the game they will just stay above them. People are paying a fortune to possibly never get out of silver, madness in my view.

The points needed for Seville probably created a frenzy to boost points. I reckon the high points threshold for this final has just made it a lot worse. People will be throwing cash at everything now.

No they wouldn’t, because it would be an extra year or two before the add ons would make a difference

An example would be, if a current bronze has bought every single add on since 20/21 season, it wouldn’t be until 26/27 (if it stays 5 years) or 24/25 (if it changed to 3 years) before it dropped off. So if they kept buying all add ons they’ll start cutting the gap. If a current gold only started buying add ons from 23/24 season onwards, the bronze member (soon to climb up) would have 3 seasons more of add ons and the existing gold wouldnt be able to rely on all the previous cccs seasons soon enough

If they do, they do. None of us know, for sure, how MyGers will evolve. They share the same view as me - buying stuff you don’t need/want, that you won’t use and that you can’t afford is a mug’s game. They will not do it. So far, they haven’t missed a game at Hampden and all three got tickets to Seville via the Club. Folk saying in the here and now that they ‘haven’t missed a game in 5 years’ and didn’t have enough points for the LC Final may be ‘misremembering’ I think, or weren’t signed up to all they could have been for match attendance over the period in question.

Why is that not a good system? The folk who spend most watching rangers get rewarded. It’s a no brainier. I’m mid silver, and those who spend more than me get the rewards which makes sense

Looks like it mate. My son got his in the 1st round, standard delivery and still to arrive.

I got my ticket about a week later in the second round of sales, Royal Mail SD and it will be delivered tomorrow.
Special delivery isn’t sent earlier . The reason 1st batch hasn’t been sent is they waited till sold out to sort friends and family bought in different windows . Normal delivery will start arriving tomorrow too .

Special delivery isn’t sent earlier . The reason 1st batch hasn’t been sent is they waited till sold out to sort friends and family bought in different windows . Normal delivery will start arriving tomorrow too .
Ok mate, fair enough, that makes perfect sense.

Back