Tickets for the final

El Chapo

Official Ticketer
How many will we get? I’m MyGers and on the priority for semis and finals but I’m bronze so not sure if I will get a ticket or not. @rangeral

Last seasons Scottish Cup final was Priority group 1 and a minimum points total of 716 to start with. Unsure what it dropped down to.

How many will we get? I’m MyGers and on the priority for semis and finals but I’m bronze so not sure if I will get a ticket or not. @rangeral

For last years Scottish Cup final the priority group 1 (ST,CCS & MyGers) did not extend to cover every Bronze level member.

Don't know if League Cup sponsors etc take less than for that game.

Does anyone know how the league cup compares to the Scottish cup final in terms of the corporate/sponsors allocation?

In the Scottish cup last year I got a ticket for the semi but not the final. Both were 50/50 but I only just qualified for a semi ticket so got bumped for the final due to the slightly lower allocation for the clubs.

Does anyone know how the league cup compares to the Scottish cup final in terms of the corporate/sponsors allocation?

In the Scottish cup last year I got a ticket for the semi but not the final. Both were 50/50 but I only just qualified for a semi ticket so got bumped for the final due to the slightly lower allocation for the clubs.

I was the same.

Those 40,000 get access to the initial sale of 20,000
No. It’s done on MyGers points in priority group 1. If people wanted a ticket to an old firm final, then they should have signed up to the CCCS at the start of the season.

Everyone in priority group 1 has went to, or at least paid for, every league cup home game this season.

The rules were clear at the start of the season. They can’t and won’t be changing that.

Total allocation will be slightly higher than the SC Final. Think it’s around 22000 for the LC.

As usual it’ll be priority 1 group (ST Holder, Mygers, CCCS). My prediction is it’ll start around 900 points
Think you’ll be right up at 1997 points so safe lol

Absolute nonsense. Why can people not get how this works.

In the majority of cases, if you are on the same profile as last season, eg mygers, cccs etc and you got a ticket for the Scottish cup semi , you should get one for the final
It’s a five year rolling people anyone that gets from Rangers deserve it

Scottish Cup Final allocations are lower, as all association clubs get a couple of tickets each.

Will be only Group 1 STH+CCCS+MyGers

Yesterday's game started at 762+ points within that group but we had a bigger initial allocation to start with - not talking about the additional tickets that came our from Aberdeen's unsold allocation and the SPFL

For the Final we will have less tickets as we don't have half of the North Stand - part of the initial allocation

With the points update and reduced allocation

can see it been the following Group 1 STH+CCCS+MyGers 1000+ points

I made yesterday's original sale by 70 points FYI

Last edited:
Those 40,000 get access to the initial sale of 20,000
Well that's just ridiculous, I've been to one game at Hampden in about 15 years and could have easily got a ticket for yesterday if I wanted, and there's no way I would have deserved a 50/50 chance of one for the final.

The system we have is more than fair for semis and finals.

Absolute nonsense. Why can people not get how this works.

In the majority of cases, if you are on the same profile as last season, eg mygers, cccs etc and you got a ticket for the Scottish cup semi , you should get one for the final

I don't know if this is what you mean, but thousands of fans who got tickets for last year's Scottish Cup semi missed out on the final because Rangers laid on off site hospitality which ate into our allocation. Everyone on bronze missed out and I know guys on silver that only just made it.

I don't know if this is what you mean, but thousands of fans who got tickets for last year's Scottish Cup semi missed out on the final because Rangers laid on off site hospitality which ate into our allocation. Everyone on bronze missed out and I know guys on silver that only just made it.
God aye, I forgot about that. The club really do take the piss sometimes.

Incorrect. The final went down to bronze.

Will be only Group 1 STH+CCCS+MyGers

Yesterday' game game started at 762+ points within that group but we had a bigger initial allocation to start with - not talking the additional tickets that came our from Aberdeen's unsold allocation and the SPFL

For the Final we will have less tickets as we don't have half of the North Stand - part of the initial allocation

With the points update and reduced allocation

can see it been the following Group 1 STH+CCCS+MyGers 1000+ points

I made yesterday's original sale by 70 points FYI
I think it was yourself that pointed out previously that after sfa big wigs, cup sponsors ,hospitality and players get their share our ticket share going to MyGers members will be around 17k to 18k

Back