Tickets for the final

I don't know if this is what you mean, but thousands of fans who got tickets for last year's Scottish Cup semi missed out on the final because Rangers laid on off site hospitality which ate into our allocation. Everyone on bronze missed out and I know guys on silver that only just made it.
That’s not true, the final went down to Bronze

I don't know if this is what you mean, but thousands of fans who got tickets for last year's Scottish Cup semi missed out on the final because Rangers laid on off site hospitality which ate into our allocation. Everyone on bronze missed out and I know guys on silver that only just made it.
I am bronze and got one for the SC Final on the 2nd requirement after the points total dropped

But for Semi-final and Finals it based on your points total than tier as part of that group 1

I think it was yourself that pointed out previously that after sfa big wigs, cup sponsors ,hospitality and players get their share our ticket share going to MyGers members will be around 17k to 18k
With it been the SPFL that issues the allocation each side will get around 22K - when the SFA it is slight less

Rest will be kept by the SPFL for their needs for the Final along with Hampden

our allocation then split 3 ways as normal so yes the amount that fans get will be around 18k/19k with the reest going to RSC and Club use

I was in bronze last year and I got for the final. Granted I was only a few points off silver but plenty in bronze got a ticket.

The only people that should be concerned is those at the very bottom of category 1 and top of category 2 maybe depending on the numbers and allocation. The rest can probably forget about it.

Every single person that went yesterday who’s is the priority will be there against them
Surely you mean all in priority group 1:rolleyes:

Everyone who managed to get a ticket for yesterday thinks they are priority on the basis they actually got offered a ticket from Rangers for a semi final and automatically thinks this prioritises them for the final- not many know actually how the priority ticket groups work

I was in bronze last year and I got for the final. Granted I was only a few points off silver but plenty in bronze got a ticket.
No you were a season ticket holder who is a MyGers member that is signed up for semi finals and finals in priority group 1

MyGers bronze has nothing to do with being allocated a ticket (although your points could be taken into consideration within group 1). I reckon the cut off in group 1 will be around 900 to 1000 points

Surely you mean all in priority group 1:rolleyes:

Everyone who managed to get a ticket for yesterday thinks they are priority on the basis they actually got offered a ticket from Rangers for a semi final and automatically thinks this prioritises them for the final- not many know actually how the priority ticket groups work
True, I know I’m fine anyway bring it on about time we brought it home

No you were a season ticket holder who is a MyGers member that is signed up for semi finals and finals in priority group 1

MyGers bronze has nothing to do with being allocated a ticket (although your points could be taken into consideration within group 1). I reckon the cut off in group 1 will be around 900 to 1000 points

That’s not the point I’m making. People are saying gold and silver will get the tickets and that bronze won’t get any. The point I’m making gold silver bronze is immaterial as it’s based on the groupings and your points.

We'll get about 20k tickets all in

If you're in group 1, at a guess you will need approx 800 points
That seems about right. I'm bronze and about 900 points and I've gotten semi and final last year and semi this year. Would be very surprised if I don't get a final ticket.

Anybody remember the RSC allocation for last years semi against them?

RSCs will get around 10% of the allocation.
I’d guess corporate will get around 3000/4000 tickets
So with that said I would imagine around 16000 tickets will go to to the normal fans ballot. Top down for those on mygers/cccs. Think people at the top of bronze may have an outside chance

For all MyGers faults, Hampden games are literally the most straight forward, fairest, and easiest to understand games there are.

Amazing folk can’t see that.
And the best of it is they’ve made the rules abundantly clear that no one can argue about transparency of the rules

Anyone that doesn’t get one and hasn’t signed up to mygers or cccs only have themselves to blame

It normally works out between 10-15% but think it’ll be at lower end due to a higher corporate and club use allocation
I would expect 5 or 6 tickets for A+
Was trying to find last years email but can't see it. I think it was 5 or 6.

Was trying to find last years email but can't see it. I think it was 5 or 6.
I am led to believe there was more A+ last season but I think that will be offset by an increased demand for club use. In previous years it would’ve been 8 or 9 but higher club use and paid mygers membership means it’s lower

Reactions: M@x
Anyone got a rough idea of when to expect the sale of the ticket? Wouldn’t imagine it being too far away

Guarantee there will be threads asking when the MyGers sale starts or when the ballot takes place.
I honestly can’t wait for the first person to say it should be a free for all, for all season ticket holders because it’s fairer and “we’re all bears”

Why do I buy a mygers membership if I don’t have the same chance? That’ll be another one. Or that’s unfair, it’s a closed shop, how am I meant to get one if the people above me have more points

I wouldn't be surprised given its them we are playing the points cut off will be high 800/900s you know Rangers will give a load to coperate

Bought all manners of shite this year to make sure I don’t miss out. Last year I got the beasts then missed out on Hearts. I’m now on 902 points so hoping that’s enough to get me over the line.

So to have 7-800 bronze points how many years would you need a season ticket?
You get 120 points for purchasing season ticket
Then 5 points for every home game you attend- so based on 19 league games only (95 points)
You will need to have your season ticket for 3 or 4 years to reach 880 points based on season ticket only games

BUT - the add ons outwith season ticket purchase give you more points each season.
MyGers purchase 20 points
Non league home games (Euro and domestic) 5 points
Home Friendlies 5 points
Away ticket allocation (15 points??)
Euro away 15 points
There are many other ways of adding points but I’ll stick to match attendance

The only people that should be concerned is those at the very bottom of category 1 and top of category 2 maybe depending on the numbers and allocation. The rest can probably forget about it.

I'm Cat 1 and there is no chance I'm getting an official MyGers ticket for this mate. It'll cut off around 800/900

I’m group me with 796 points - not expecting a ticket unfortunately

Ooft that will be close. I'm loathe to say this, as I hate the way MyGers works but, if you buy RTV and or Edminston House package I think the points are added immediately? I've never done it so someone might be able to clarify that.

I'm saying that, the cost involved with that you'd be as well buying hospitality :)

I'm pretty sure B and C was 3.
There was more A+ last season though so that probably makes it a bit more difficult to compare. Hopefully find out soon regarding mygers and RSC allocations though. You’ll be able to calculate what the rough RSC allocation will be, give or take less than 100 overall, once they reveal the information

Back