Tickets for the final

I'm Cat 1 and there is no chance I'm getting an official MyGers ticket for this mate. It'll cut off around 800/900

Ooft that will be close. I'm loathe to say this, as I hate the way MyGers works but, if you buy RTV and or Edminston House package I think the points are added immediately? I've never done it so someone might be able to clarify that.

I'm saying that, the cost involved with that you'd be as well buying hospitality :)
Annual RTV purchases are definitely NOT added straight away,takes many weeks before they add the points on.

I'm Cat 1 and there is no chance I'm getting an official MyGers ticket for this mate. It'll cut off around 800/900

Ooft that will be close. I'm loathe to say this, as I hate the way MyGers works but, if you buy RTV and or Edminston House package I think the points are added immediately? I've never done it so someone might be able to clarify that.

I'm saying that, the cost involved with that you'd be as well buying hospitality :)
Some people will get stung here as I don’t think points get automatically added for things other than EH? Someone previously said that B team and woman’s team season tickets were but unable to confirm. But you can almost guarantee some people will buy extras hoping to guarantee a final ticket. Some done it for seville and it worked

Some people will get stung here as I don’t think points get automatically added for things other than EH? Someone previously said that B team and woman’s team season tickets were but unable to confirm. But you can almost guarantee some people will buy extras hoping to guarantee a final ticket. Some done it for seville and it worked

Aye that's what I was meaning. I didn't mention women's or the B Team as I think they sold out didn't they?

It's a farce of a system imo and I wouldn't do it but, like you say it worked for some last season.

This farce still going on? Anyone buying instant points on the back of a semi final win should have their points put on hold until after the final.

Does anyone know how the league cup compares to the Scottish cup final in terms of the corporate/sponsors allocation?

In the Scottish cup last year I got a ticket for the semi but not the final. Both were 50/50 but I only just qualified for a semi ticket so got bumped for the final due to the slightly lower allocation for the clubs.
Same for me so unsure if I will get a final ticket!

This farce still going on? Anyone buying instant points on the back of a semi final win should have their points put on hold until after the final.
The club can easily sort this by saying * points calculated on the xx/xx/xxxx

I checked my email from the semi just there and it said points total on the day the email was sent out (04/11/22)

Does anyone know how the league cup compares to the Scottish cup final in terms of the corporate/sponsors allocation?

In the Scottish cup last year I got a ticket for the semi but not the final. Both were 50/50 but I only just qualified for a semi ticket so got bumped for the final due to the slightly lower allocation for the clubs.
Usually club allocations are slightly bigger for the league cup but I suspect the rangers club use allocation will be much higher so they can offer offsite hospitality packages with seats in north and south stand being used

Same for me so unsure if I will get a final ticket!

You should have 150/200 points more by now though shouldn't you? ST is 120 then obviously points for attending games/euro aways and anything else you may have bought.

Usually club allocations are slightly bigger for the league cup but I suspect the rangers club use allocation will be much higher so they can offer offsite hospitality packages with seats in north and south stand being used

That was already happening yesterday in fairness.

As I understand it, there is a mygers update due and the numbers in each tier will be recalculated

Whether this is down before or after cup final tickets are allocated is unknown

At the last update there were 19000 gold/silver members and I presume the majority of silver are all in group 1 (season ticket/cccs)

So if we get 22000 tickets after top slice ( supporters clubs/corporate etc) you may be looking at not enough tickets for all silver

I’m on 843 points, season ticket, MyGers and CCCS. Not looking good although I got one for the SC Semi last season!

As I understand it, there is a mygers update due and the numbers in each tier will be recalculated

Whether this is down before or after cup final tickets are allocated is unknown

At the last update there were 19000 gold/silver members and I presume the majority of silver are all in group 1 (season ticket/cccs)

So if we get 22000 tickets after top slice ( supporters clubs/corporate etc) you may be looking at not enough tickets for all silver
It is top points down but you also need to be in priority group one (ST holder,on home games CCCS and a MyGers member) not everyone will have all three.

Still maintain the the 1st sale cut off point as per my other post is likely to to be

STH+CCCS+MyGers 1000+ points

As we have around 4000 less tickets from a section we initially got for yesterday's game

Section D

1000310.png

I had forget about this - sure scottish cup we get a lower allocation due to hospitality - sponsor and member clubs - so might be a wee bit more than for league cup - sure it was maybe 1-2k more

The way away tickets are allocated is pretty questionable but cup semi's & finals is the one thing that MyGers gets right.

The last league cup final against them we missed out in the ballot and guys I know who had just took a season ticket that year got tickets. The new top down method is far fairer.

I am bronze and got one for the SC Final on the 2nd requirement after the points total dropped

But for Semi-final and Finals it based on your points total than tier as part of that group 1
Same here. I think it’ll be tight again based on how many the club skims off for hospitality.

It is top points down but you also need to be in priority group one (ST holder,on home games CCCS and a MyGers member) not everyone will have all three.
A guy I know attends every league game on home cccs at Ibrox - ticked semi final and finals section but is not a MyGers member (he would be on 1510 points) - he got a ticket for yesterday - he was told to buy MyGers and his points should be added instantly which would guarantee him a ticket for the final - he will not buy MyGers as he doesn’t agree with it - a boy offered to buy MyGers for him provided he gets the ticket for the final :eek:

A guy I know attends every league game on home cccs at Ibrox - ticked semi final and finals section but is not a MyGers member (he would be on 1510 points) - he got a ticket for yesterday - he was told to buy MyGers and his points should be added instantly which would guarantee him a ticket for the final - he will not buy MyGers as he doesn’t agree with it - a boy offered to buy MyGers for him provided he gets the ticket for the final :eek:
You don’t tick anything these days do you?
The M£Gers ticket tax is not for everyone :)

For all MyGers faults, Hampden games are literally the most straight forward, fairest, and easiest to understand games there are.

Amazing folk can’t see that.
Agree with this.

I was getting stiffed under the ballot system for all the big games. Since MyGers I’ve been able to get to them all.

Expected this thread a lot earlier actually.

Those who deserve to be there, will be there.

There’s 17000 tickets ffs.

Agree with this.

I was getting stiffed under the ballot system for all the big games. Since MyGers I’ve been able to get to them all.
The league cup final in 2019 was the worst for me. Seen so many people who go week in week out for years miss out that game in the ballot.

The league cup final in 2019 was the worst for me. Seen so many people who go week in week out for years miss out that game in the ballot.
Yeah I hadn't missed a game all season and missed out in the ballot for it.

Got elsewhere, but just showed up the ballot system as the joke that it was. Far better now.

Back