So what we all drinking the night to celebrate?

Status
Not open for further replies.
My recently got Glenglassaugh 30....cant wait to get in and get it opened :)

Let's go....

I have opened a very nice Chablis and am toasting our return to our rightful place.

Just wine for me!

Got to say, that press conference was f.ucking tremendous!

After everything we have been through and after the last few weeks I feel f.ucking fantastic!!

For Bears that remember Souness walking through that door what do yous think? it feels the same to me in all honesty!

For Bears that are to young, lap this up and take it all in!

This boy excites the life out of me, his attitude today got the juices flowing!

Good times ahead fellow Bears!!!!!!

Rhubarn and Ginger gin, topped up with Moet, now on tia maria and coke. Has the train crashed, as I'm wrecked and don't know why. #Letsgo

Just wine for me!

Got to say, that press conference was f.ucking tremendous!

After everything we have been through and after the last few weeks I feel f.ucking fantastic!!

For Bears that remember Souness walking through that door what do yous think? it feels the same to me in all honesty!

For Bears that are to young, lap this up and take it all in!

This boy excites the life out of me, his attitude today got the juices flowing!

Good times ahead fellow Bears!!!!!!

Feels the same to me, my only regret is my dad's not here to witness it.

Just in from work, getting a beer or two and catching up with all the media coverage. What a feeling this is!

Been out for a lovely Italian meal with my wife and daughter to celebrate, had a couple of peronis and an espresso martini and now going to get tucked into some Aluna rum. Celebrating Stevie Gerrard day in style, and by way of a lovely coincidence we could also celebrate my wife's birthday too. The universe has aligned today.

couple of glasses of malbec
onto my second of the brooklyn stable of beers

early start for the hols tomorrow

viva stevie G!

A nice glass of Shiraz at the moment soon to be followed by a dram of 18 year old Highland Park I was bought for my 20th wedding anniversary. Fantastic WATP!

Starting off with 4 cans of Disco Forklift Truck, then moving on to several bottles of Old Crafty Hen, and there's a wee 12 pack of Brewdog Punk, not sure if that'll survive the night. :D

Feels good, Cheers!

When I came in with the fillet steaks and the bottle of bubbly for the missus she asked 'what we celebratin'? WATP

I’m still keeping my Ardbeg Corryvreckan for when we beat the Mhanks Mob - red wine and Bullet bourbon filling in well

Russian Standard Vodka

Not normally a vodka man, but thought it was apt ahead of the heavy investment from Russia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back