So what we all drinking the night to celebrate?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ahm working tomorrow,so having to drive early.But hoping to get a flyer,and absolutely smash it tomorrow. Hoping to celebrate 3 points too. From the depths of last Sunday's disaster to this high in 5 days...man it's good to be a bear

Bulldog Gin with Fevertree Mediterranean tonic with a slice of red grapefruit and lemon

DcXnzqHX4AILcZZ.jpg:large

Tsing tao in a lovely RFC tankard I haven't used in years
Thought it was a 40th birthday present, but just realised it says happy 30th on it. Been longer than I thought.

Last edited:
That's the normal way for one surely? Always the way I have one. Can of coke then fill the rest with Vodka same goes for Jack and Coke
Half n half mate saves me getting up to make another in 10mins. May also have a beer chaser.

Been busy making dinner and clearing up mrs mck (nae pics ) is I'll so just Sat down with a huge glass of Cromwell gin and toasted oor Stevie
WATP

Had a couple of Malbecs but on to the Heinekens soon. It refreshes the parts other beers cannot reach...:p

I’m out of single malt so will kick off (OK have kicked off) with some Punk IPA followed by some vin rouge....Definitely worth celebrating a football icon, leader and winner who’s respected around the football world becoming associated with our great club. Fantastic day.

Just having a Grouse lemonade, almost opened the Chivas but that can wait until his first win against them. What a difference six days make.

I'm not having a drink until next Saturday.

Set a target at end of Jan that I wouldn't have a drink until 12th may (walking up Ben nevis). So don't wanna break that as much as I'd love a cold one today :)

1 more week.

A cheeky little kokoro gin with fever tree then to top it off maybe a balvenie 12 yr old, one of those great days fellow bears

Glenlivet, triple matured, small batch. Just a couple tonight.
Babysitting tomorrow so real heavy session on Sunday. Can't decide what to open then,
Glanmorangie, Macallan or Highland Park.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back