So what we all drinking the night to celebrate?

Status
Not open for further replies.
No whiskey or Chardonnay’s here, just a pack of 12 tennents , pink floyd music on, toasting our new manager, feeling happy. I must add, I work in a mentally challenged infested office, 10 of us, and I’m the only bluenose, they were fookin ragin the day bears, negative comment after negative comment, my reply of “ well this week, we announced a new manager and the world wants to know about it, you lot announced free fanny pads ......” the silence was glorious, we are starting to get into their heads and they can’t handle it, we are on a road now that will lead us to where we belong. Enjoy the night bears

Stella at the moment, but there’s a bottle of Ardbeg waiting for me at home. Don’t drink it often, in fact the last time was March 6th 2015.

Like Davieblue1977 I too am celebrating in Dubai. White wine, Heineken, Stella and just had a brilliant night in the Stables Bar off Sheik Zayed Road - Cuban night omg how those people can dance.

And all my colleagues and friends over here are delighted for us - Halifax Town, Cardiff City, Swansea, Liverpool, Spuds, Notts County, Notts Forest etc

My last bottle of McEwans Champions Ale. A georgeous brew and 7.3%. Hope to be drinking it as Champions within a couple of years.
Followed by Bombay Sapphire and Fever Tree tonic.
Now having a Manns brown ale.
Seeing as its a special evening think I'll finish with a Jura Origin ten year old.

That’s a great thread for the Lounge!
https://ibb.co/eNYxw7
eNYxw7

No drink required tonight. Just naturally happy after today! Tomorrow will be a day for supping ale and a few JD's and hopefully celebrating a Gers win (I almost forgot we have a game tomorrow!).

I'm off the bevvy, but I found a bottle of shitey rosé at the back of the cupboard, so that will have to do. Welcome to The Rangers, Mr Gerrard.
Cant be any shiteyer than the rose I have. I was not gonna bother having a drink tonight but after the news today said %^*& it I will. So I rang the misses to bring me home a bottle of wine I fancy a drink to celebrate, she say nae bother and arrives home with this bottle of black tower rose wine 5.5 % alc. I could have sent her back and get me a decent bottle.

Appropriately started on Blue Curacao, then Apple Schnapps( found it in the back of the cupboard), went to the pub, had 3 pints West Coast IPA, 2 pints Marston’s Pedigree and strangely a pint of Cherry Cider,came home with a Kebab, then a Mannochmore 15 yr old and the final drink ( which is only for very special occasions) is Long row 16 yr old distilled in 1974, I raised every glass to my fellow bluenoses and our new Manager, here’s to the future!

Appropriately started on Blue Curacao, then Apple Schnapps( found it in the back of the cupboard), went to the pub, had 3 pints West Coast IPA, 2 pints Marston’s Pedigree and strangely a pint of Cherry Cider,came home with a Kebab, then a Mannochmore 15 yr old and the final drink ( which is only for very special occasions) is Long row 16 yr old distilled in 1974, I raised every glass to my fellow bluenoses and our new Manager, here’s to the future!

I hope you’ve got a basin beside the bed?

Some really good IPA from Cork, Budweiser, red wine, Cointreau and ice, and then malt whisky Gold Cardhu or something.

Finishing with Punk IPA and some more whisky.

Still gutted the place I had lunch in was out of stock of the one beer on the menu I most wanted to try: a fluffy bunny marshmallow milk stout.

No whiskey or Chardonnay’s here, just a pack of 12 tennents , pink floyd music on, toasting our new manager, feeling happy. I must add, I work in a mentally challenged infested office, 10 of us, and I’m the only bluenose, they were fookin ragin the day bears, negative comment after negative comment, my reply of “ well this week, we announced a new manager and the world wants to know about it, you lot announced free fanny pads ......” the silence was glorious, we are starting to get into their heads and they can’t handle it, we are on a road now that will lead us to where we belong. Enjoy the night bears
Find another job somewhere else mate!!

Just a bottle of red and Tennents in the cupboard. Was almost tempted to go and splash out on a 3ltr bottle of cider.

I’m not as classy or sophisticated but I’m sitting with a mini fridge full of strongbow dark fruits.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back