OF away allocation preference

• Old style 8k

Votes: 178 11.5%
  • Euro style 5% - 2.5/3k

Votes: 623 40.3%

Votes: 261 16.9%

Votes: 483 31.3%

• Total voters
They get anymore than they get now, that's it for me, they cunts tried to destroy us and still are. I don't want to see anymore of the hate filled bigots in my stadium. They as fan's, and a club are subjecting people to horrendous abuse, and are stopping them getting any justice after what they have went through. This is my point of view, everyone is entitled to theirs, I don't want anymore in

Good to hear we havent all fallen for their bullshit.

If you look back at OF games when they had the full Broomloan at Ibrox we had an area at the piggery right up to the away goals. They cut our allocation back soon after claiming both clubs should have the same amount of away fans. If our board had any sense we'd have said 'no' back then and insisted on us keeping the area behind the goals, even if it meant we had a far bigger away allocation than them.

Our board arent very clever at these things.
Now we have many of our own bending over and asking them to shaft us. Changed days.

We have a game coming up which if we win could potentially change the entire league campaign if we were to beat them at the piggery. In my view we have the best chance of doing that with a big away support so I would prefer it go back to the old allocations for next season.

It would also mean most MyGers members get offered at least 1 cat A game a season. RSCs would also be able to get a proper allocation of tickets to sort regulars and smaller category clubs would also be be offered tickets rather than at the moment which I think is 1 ticket for A+ for the biggest away game we have.

The chances of those vermin getting the full Broomloan is zero. Financially it doesn't work. Everyone saying think of the future generations who will miss out on a game at their shit tip. if we give them the full stand or even euro numbers then we are happy for our fans to be punted out of their season ticket seat which accommodates a large portion of our future fans at Ibrox to accommodate the scum and not even see us playing them at home. Fk them 800 in the corner is more than they deserve.

I’m pretty torn on this. I prefer 0 fans to 800 as that idea is completely pointless. I wouldn’t be adverse to a European type allocation.

One thing I’m 100% certain on though is that any Rangers fan wanting to go back to the old allocation of them getting the full Broomloan and us getting piled into a shitey corner of their stadium, out of camera view, is completely and utterly bizarre.

Yip,

Vote should be split into 3.

Go home and away.

Home games only.

Can't make many games home or away unfortunately.
Don't agree at all. People who only go to Ibrox but would be impacted by having to give up their seat for a scum fan on other people's wishes should absolutely have some input.

At the old piggery the Gers support had the WHOLE end behind the goal and some of their main stand . The mhob had the whole broomloan and west enclosure .
We took the west enclosure from them . They took the main stand at the piggery from us .
That left both away supports with a whole end behind the goal . When the piggery was rebuilt we got pushed over to the corner and our allocation cut from 18,000 to 8,000 .
Nothing was really made of it and it always bothered me how the mhob still retained the whole broomloan .
Im quite happy for them to get the whole broomloan back ..as long as we get the same percentage of the piggery and we are behind the goal , not shunted over to the corner .
For years at the new piggery the mhob have been behind our goalkeeper in both halves …not fair !!! So i will vote euro style same percentage in meantime .

At the old piggery the Gers support had the WHOLE end behind the goal and some of their main stand . The mhob had the whole broomloan and west enclosure .
We took the west enclosure from them . They took the main stand at the piggery from us .
That left both away supports with a whole end behind the goal . When the piggery was rebuilt we got pushed over to the corner and our allocation cut from 18,000 to 8,000 .
Nothing was really made of it and it always bothered me how the mhob still retained the whole broomloan .
Im quite happy for them to get the whole broomloan back ..as long as we get the same percentage of the piggery and we are behind the goal , not shunted over to the corner .
For years at the new piggery the mhob have been behind our goalkeeper in both halves …not fair !!!
100% correct mate.

If “euro allocation” can we put them in the other side of the broomloan out of sight?

I know it means moving the UBs but they want that anyway

If “euro allocation” can we put them in the other side of the broomloan out of sight?

Doing so also removes some of the segregation seats but would cause the issue as to where they would park their buses but that’s an issue the police would need to resolve

They give us 8k directly behind their goal , we give them 8k direct behind our goal...the fixture was known all around the world for its constant noise and colour, the last few years has diluted this to no more than a epl style match ..... the only game in this country that can be promoted all over the world and we seem hellbent on destroying it...

8k each away sounds fair but it isnt as they get 52k at home to our 42k. This means they get more fans at OF games every year for ever more.

Out of sight of who?

The cameras? Who cares about them?

I would still see them looking down from Clubdeck.

My preference is zero.

54 people should take a wee holiday imo.

800 or nothing take it or leave it

My preference would be none of those horrid people in our magnificent stadium tho!

If that’s true and hopefully its not they should be in the upper tier of the stand and no where near the pitch.

Stick them in the WE. A few little alterations to turnstiles and perhaps a few empty rows above them in the Main Stand for segregation purposes. See how they like that.

For years at the new piggery the mhob have been behind our goalkeeper in both halves …not fair !!! So i will vote euro style same percentage in meantime .
Never going to happen again ever its done.
Us behind the goals or them full broomloan.

The football doesn't make the game the game that it is, the fans and atmosphere do.

That side of it is totally demeaned with no away fans there and folk staing how much we all hate them doesn't change that fact.

They are never getting the whole stand again. I can't believe some are still going on about it.

We have too many season ticket holders now.

Plus from next season onwards we are putting a big disabled section in the broomloan.

Don't give them a ticket more than we give every other team for a league game,.ever again.

Agreed mate but no chance in hell should they get the full broomloan just for some people to have their 2 days out a year to the piggery.

5% of capacity for them at Ibrox and 5% for us at the piggery getting slightly more because how bad the views are.

What about the location? Stuck in a shitty wee corner versus prime seats isnt fair.

If we ever do agree a bigger allocation we should stick them in the WE. See how they like that.

Last edited:
Voted for euro allocation. 2500 in paedo uniform gives a focal point to vent on. 800 is irrelevant.
Would only go to your 7500, 8000 if we had a bigger stadium. Ain't happening.

Where is old style 16k? The only option we should ever consider giving them the whole of the Broomloan ever again.

Absolute piss take that they halved our allocation and stuck us in an invisible to TV corner.

This is my take on the situation too. Two of my best rangers supporting memories are from winning at the old piggery (NYD 1992 & 1994). We had the full end behind the goal.

It was Murray’s inability to argue against the reduction at the new pigsty that led us to this situation.

If the European allocation can be properly segregated at both grounds, and it doesn't mean any current Rangers season ticket holders miss the game, then that's the one for me.

If either of these conditions can't be met, it's the 800.

The days of 8000 away fans are gone never to return. But I don't like the principle of no away fans.

Would stick them up in the far corner of the club deck, surrounded by plexiglass and make it as uncomfortable viewing as physically possible.

Never once in the countless times I’ve been to Parkhead have I heard anyone give a %^*& about not being seen on TV also the full Rangers end isn’t a corner it’s just the SE corner a small %.

On from that very few actually want the full 7.5k back people just keep being it up for no reason almost everyone that wants more are saying Euro allocations

You should add another category in there:

8,000 but only if located behind the goal.
Which isn't going to happen. That's 5,000 yahoos either side of us in the middle.

Either we get a whole stand as they did for years with us stuck in the corner or tell them to fcuk off.

Tell them to fcuk off. The only langauge the filth understand is going for them.

Fifty years and more of of appeasement has got us nowhere.

Imagine Souness , Walter , Advocaat’s team talks consisting of “we’re a better team than them but their fans have a full stand so i feel we’re up against it lads” :D no disrespect but midfields of holt and Peña was the problem

I’m tentatively saying Euro style just to give a compromise on some people who want the away tickets. I would never set foot in the crime scene, so each to their own.

A question for people giving the the full stand.

The UB want to move to the centre of the stand with safe standing? Then we give up the whole stand?

How would THAT go down?

If the European allocation can be properly segregated at both grounds, and it doesn't mean any current Rangers season ticket holders miss the game, then that's the one for me.

If either of these conditions can't be met, it's the 800.

The days of 8000 away fans are gone never to return. But I don't like the principle of no away fans.
Yep, I’d work backwards from the euro allocation. Even if it meant you could only give them 2000, 1800 or 1600 etc

I’m tentatively saying Euro style just to give a compromise on some people who want the away tickets. I would never set foot in the crime scene, so each to their own.

A question for people giving the the full stand.

The UB want to move to the centre of the stand with safe standing? Then we give up the whole stand?

How would THAT go down?
Why safe standing CANNOT be the Broomloan

Back