OF away allocation preference

• Old style 8k

Votes: 178 11.5%
  • Euro style 5% - 2.5/3k

Votes: 623 40.3%

Votes: 261 16.9%

Votes: 483 31.3%

• Total voters
The issue with this euro argument is the away tickets given is based on a certain % of capacity.

We therefore should get more tickets for the BJK camp than they get at Ibrox. You think the scum will agree to that?

Still we have fans desperate to give into them.
Shouldn't be a big deal, there will still be more of them than us.

47.5k v 2.5k when we're at home
57k v 3k when they're at home.

100 percent agree.Our board are a fucking disgrace and not intrested in the modern day Rangers supporter.Get 8000 of us back into parkhead and get that place rocking again
I asked how many Season ticket holders are in the Broomloan do you know,the board as far as I can see are interested in the modern day Rangers supporters by putting them first over the Scum .

It really isn't, mate. I've been attending away games at the piggery since the 1970's and couldn't be happier if that mob are never allowed into Ibrox ever again. The numerous lit flares thrown from the Broomloan and flying past Wes Fotheringham's head seem to have been forgotten about.

You’ve had your 50 years going though. Think about the next generation of fans who won’t be able to attend our biggest away game

It really isn't, mate. I've been attending away games at the piggery since the 1970's and couldn't be happier if that mob are never allowed into Ibrox ever again. The numerous lit flares thrown from the Broomloan and flying past Wes Fotheringham's head seem to have been forgotten about.
Are you in turn happy to deny younger supporters the same memories you made at old firm away games?

I would rather have 8000 Bears enjoy themselves pumping them at Ibrox than see them missing out for those Scum bastards.
The debate just goes back and forth as it means more fans supporting Rangers at Parkhead in return.

I think it eventually boils down to who ‘deserves’ a ticket more (non ST fans at Ibrox or Gold Mygers away fans) which is a debate nobody really wants to get into.

A post above says differently yet you clearly aren’t looking for a debate

I think anybody who believes Celtic are happy to accept giving us more tickets for parkhead then they get at Ibrox is naive in the extreme.

IF this was even true I’d put my mortgage on their deal being 2,500 away fans for them and 2,500 away fans for us which shouldn’t be acceptable.

I think anybody who believes Celtic are happy to accept giving us more tickets for parkhead then they get at Ibrox is naive in the extreme.

IF this was even true I’d put my mortgage on their deal being 2,500 away fans for them and 2,500 away fans for us.

They can f*ck off
Good for you

You should add another category in there:

8,000 but only if located behind the goal.

I agree though perhaps we should look at having a negotiation around number of home fans behind the goals.

Option 1

If we give them 8k at Ibrox we have 42k home fans.

At the piggery if they give us 8k they have 52k home fans.

Hardly seems fair to me.

Percentage wise say we agree 15% for away fans with 85% for home. That works out as follows.

Option 2

Ibrox away fans get 7.5k and home fans 42.5k

Piggery away fans get 9k and home fans get 51k.

What happens if we give home fans the same amount?

Option 3

Ibrox away fans get 7.5k and home fans get 42.5k

Piggery away fans get 17.5k and home fans get 42.5k

In my opinion we're in pole position IF there was a renegotiation over the alocations. Not that we need to renegotiate.

I dont for a minute expect them to agree to the last configuration but then they want an increased away allocation more than we do.

Im sure they'd opt for option 1 above and maybe compromise at option 2. We could argue for somewhere between 2 and 3. That's not unreasonable.

Option 4

Ibrox away fans get 7.5k home fans get 42.5k

Piggery away fans get 12.5k home fans get 47.5k

The big issue for me though is we get a high profile area behind the goals. That is NOT negotiable.

The debate just goes back and forth as it means more fans supporting Rangers at Parkhead in return.

I think it eventually boils down to who ‘deserves’ a ticket more (non ST fans at Ibrox or Gold Mygers away fans) which is a debate nobody really wants to get into.
It boils down to how many Season ticket holders are in the Broomloan and can they all be accommodated with a Seat and that’s even before asking them would they be willing to move,i love the amount who want this to happen knowing it’s doesn’t affect them in any way .

It boils down to how many Season ticket holders are in the Broomloan and can they all be accommodated with a Seat and that’s even before asking them would they will to move,i love the amount who want this to happen knowing it’s doesn’t affect them in any way .
I’d happily move from my seat if I was impacted. A euro allocation or similar % would be the ideal outcome and ensure that all STH were accommodated.

IF this was even true I’d put my mortgage on their deal being 2,500 away fans for them and 2,500 away fans for us which shouldn’t be acceptable.

I dont think they'd be happy to give us more but then we hold all the cards just now. We dont need to give them any away tickets and they're desperate to renegotiate.

Celtic asked rangers and we said no but the excuse was that we couldn’t do it - ie contractual stuff or they realised offsite hospitality wouldn’t be able to be sold at current levels
We are looking after our own

The beggars will abuse anything they come into contact with fukin tramps

I dont think they'd be happy to give us more but then we hold all the cards just now. We dont need to give them any away tickets and they're desperate to renegotiate.

I agree with you mate, but I don’t trust the board to be as strong as this. I worry they’ll just bend over and give in to Timmy like some of the above posters are desperate for them to do.

I certainly hope so. 700 is pish. 2000 as a starting point/potentially 2500 would be ideal

Agreed mate but no chance in hell should they get the full broomloan just for some people to have their 2 days out a year to the piggery.

5% of capacity for them at Ibrox and 5% for us at the piggery getting slightly more because how bad the views are.

Brain dead. They are out of control and under the direction of their club. Hanging effigies of Rangers fans and Orangemen. That's what we are talking about. Utter filthy sub-human degenerate scum.
Brain dead for having an opinion? Same as usual with the admin here, can't seem to have a discussion without coming across as an absolute throbber.

I see a lot of comments on social media since this announcement in the usual standard of blaming our board and us being scared of losing infront of tim fans, sadly these comments seem to be coming from both sets of supporters.

No one seems to be caring about the fact that the 800 allocation at Parkhead is only a concern for those bastards due to the unique shiteness of their stadium. Giving us that section only is a nightmare for them to police and ensure safe entry/exit. Not giving us any tickets and shifting the blame to us for it is a dream outcome for those cunts.

The fans who now possess season tickets in the Broomloan absolutely shouldn't have to be moved or have their ticket reduced to not include OF games again, that's without even considering the Union Bears. Are those advocating a full allowance again genuinely thinking we should hand over our Ultras section to the tims twice a season?

800 isn't a problem for us and we should be making that clear. We offered it and celtc refused on grounds of safety at their own dump, not our stadium.

No, I want us to get our old allocation which is the full stand. They fucked us over and we let them, never again.

Good to hear we havent all fallen for their bullshit.

If you look back at OF games when they had the full Broomloan at Ibrox we had an area at the piggery right up to the away goals. They cut our allocation back soon after claiming both clubs should have the same amount of away fans. If our board had any sense we'd have said 'no' back then and insisted on us keeping the area behind the goals, even if it meant we had a far bigger away allocation than them.

Our board arent very clever at these things.

I see a lot of comments on social media since this announcement in the usual standard of blaming our board and us being scared of losing infront of tim fans, sadly these comments seem to be coming from both sets of supporters.

No one seems to be caring about the fact that the 800 allocation at Parkhead is only a concern for those bastards due to the unique shiteness of their stadium. Giving us that section only is a nightmare for them to police and ensure safe entry/exit. Not giving us any tickets and shifting the blame to us for it is a dream outcome for those cunts.

The fans who now possess season tickets in the Broomloan absolutely shouldn't have to be moved or have their ticket reduced to not include OF games again, that's without even considering the Union Bears. Are those advocating a full allowance again genuinely thinking we should hand over our Ultras section to the tims twice a season?

800 isn't a problem for us and we should be making that clear. We offered it and celtc refused on grounds of safety at their own dump, not our stadium.

Good post. Our board let them away with murder.

Everyone can vote what want but what should be first and foremost is the Season Ticket Holders in the Broomloan Rd,years back the Season Tickets for there where sold minus the Scum game but with an option to by a Seat for the game that scenario has been gone for years now as the Club wanted to sell full Season Tickets to our Supporters and rightly so .

Thats it for me now above all else. It was a decision made by people that didn't consider away support and a decision made on the basis that we were getting humiliated consistently.

If we were winning, this would never have happened at that time.

I dont agree. Some of us were complaining about us losing the area behind the goals at the piggery and being stuck in the corner when they first did this. It had nothing to do with them humiliating us. That's tim propaganda pushed by the media and as usual our inept board didnt bother to counter the argument. Now its just accepted as truth.

It’s not lost on me the decision was made less than 6 weeks after we’d been humiliated at Parkhead and then the player of the year issue

6 Weeks maybe but Papasmurf and others had been campaigning for this a lot longer than 6 weeks. This argument about being sore losers is tim propaganda which the media backed up and as usual no one at Ibrox refuted. Its now become a fact even though its bullshit.

Reactions: ao2
6 Weeks maybe but Papasmurf and others had been campaigning for this a lot longer than 6 weeks. This argument about being sore losers is tim propaganda which the media backed up and as usual no one at Ibrox refuted. Its now become a fact even though its bullshit.
You’ve taken that the wrong way. I was meaning the club seen it as a quick win as they thought they’d win fans back on side

I don’t want the smelly tramps sullying our stadium. And I do attend as many away matches as I possibly can

Who's papasmurf? Does he attend home and away matches?

They give us 8k directly behind their goal , we give them 8k direct behind our goal...the fixture was known all around the world for its constant noise and colour, the last few years has diluted this to no more than a epl style match ..... the only game in this country that can be promoted all over the world and we seem hellbent on destroying it...

I’d prefer the old allocation so 7000+ bears pack into Paedoville and take them on. Compromise as the euro allocation but only if better positioned and the away game is top down MyGers only.

Back