OF away allocation preference

• Old style 8k

Votes: 178 11.5%
  • Euro style 5% - 2.5/3k

Votes: 623 40.3%

Votes: 261 16.9%

Votes: 483 31.3%

• Total voters
Euro Style. Best balance between a good away allocation and giving too much of our stadium away.

I don’t get the 0 allocation folks. Football needs away fans, even if you hate them.

The issue with this euro argument is the away tickets given is based on a certain % of capacity.

We therefore should get more tickets for the BJK camp than they get at Ibrox. You think the scum will agree to that?

Still we have fans desperate to give into them.

The issue with this euro argument is the away tickets given is based on a certain % of capacity.

We therefore should get more tickets for the BJK camp than they get at Ibrox. You think the scum will agree to that?

That’s up to them really. I’m not for giving anything that doesn’t get something equal in return. But we could be clear about that.

“Our position is that we will give a European allocation. If this is not reciprocated we will do xyz”

nobody was complaining about the allocations when we were winning vs the scum. It should be the european away allocation and the very least.

Thats it for me now above all else. It was a decision made by people that didn't consider away support and a decision made on the basis that we were getting humiliated consistently.

If we were winning, this would never have happened at that time.

I see plenty of people giving it "Looks shite on TV them having the whole of the Broomloan" but are also happy to defend the subway loyal when the ground is 75% empty with ten minutes to go at any televsised league game.

That’s up to them really. I’m not for giving anything that doesn’t get something equal in return. But we could be clear about that.

“Our position is that we will give a European allocation. If this is not reciprocated we will do xyz”

They’ll want to have the same number of tickets as we get for parkhead ignoring the fact that they then have a higher % of tickets.

Not to mention we don’t even know if they would accept any compromise. The chat on the other thread is they want the old arrangements back - a whole stand and again a higher proportion of Ibrox.

They want their cake and to eat it and we cannot allow it

They want to have the same number of tickets to us we get for parkhead ignoring the fact that they then have a higher % of tickets then we get.

Not to mention we don’t even know if they would accept any compromise. They chat on the other thread is the want the old arrangements back - a while stand and again a higher proportion of Ibrox.

They want their cake and to eat it and we cannot allow it
Yeah I agree. Any agreement struck has to be equitable.

No way can we give them 8k which would be a huge boost for their team. Euro allocation means more bears at the piggery.

Thats it for me now above all else. It was a decision made by people that didn't consider away support and a decision made on the basis that we were getting humiliated consistently.

If we were winning, this would never have happened at that time.
It’s not lost on me the decision was made less than 6 weeks after we’d been humiliated at Parkhead and then the player of the year issue

Personal preference is zero but not an issue I feel all that strongly about.

I have no desire to ever go to the piggery for numerous reasons, and it makes my attendance at Ibrox for OF games more pleasant if there's none of them, both in the stadium and logistically for parking etc.

The 0 people are the ones who can’t handle the feeling of losing to your rivals. Euro allocation is the sensible and mature outcome.

It really isn't, mate. I've been attending away games at the piggery since the 1970's and couldn't be happier if that mob are never allowed into Ibrox ever again. The numerous lit flares thrown from the Broomloan and flying past Wes Fotheringham's head seem to have been forgotten about.

I flip flop on this subject all the time. Was happy at the reduction but thinking about it. When we were youngsters going to their place was amazing and coming out that ground with a win was something else. Right now both clubs are denying our future support that feeling.
And let’s not forget they were happy to go into bed on the Sydney cup fiasco
If it meant no ST holders missing out I’d probably say the Euro allocation
And I’m saying that as someone who will never set foot in that place again.

Happy with 8,000 Rangers fans missing out at Ibrox then?
This “missing out” patter is nonsense, it’s not so long ago both clubs had substantial allocations at each other’s grounds much higher than 8k. There was nothing better than being in our end at their place.
They were not the only supper either to get sizeable allocations

It's always the same folk. They'd be willing to give them the full main stand if it guaranteed them a ticket to the scum hut every time. For too many, our club only exists in relation to Celtic.

I see plenty of people giving it "Looks shite on TV them having the whole of the Broomloan" but are also happy to defend the subway loyal when the ground is 75% empty with ten minutes to go at any televsised league game.
Not just televised games unfortunately.

This “missing out” patter is nonsense, it’s not so long ago both clubs had substantial allocations at each other’s grounds much higher than 8k. There was nothing better than being in our end at their place.
They were not the only supper either to get sizeable allocations
Nobody missed out when grounds were all standing,I assume that's what your talking about re 8k+.

Our board have just wasted the biggest derby in world football.Give them back the 8000 tickets and give us 8000 when we go to Celtic park as to be honest i think the old firm games with 800 rival fans is terrible.We need to go back to what it was in my opinion.

Our board have just wasted the biggest derby in world football.Give them back the 8000 tickets and give us 8000 when we go to Celtic park as to be honest i think the old firm games with 800 rival fans is terrible.We need to go back to what it was in my opinion.
going with 800 was walking into the lions den
out numbered massivly
outsung too

8k it least you heard us giving it a go

going to parkhead you NEED a strong backing

going with 800 was walking into the lions den
out numbered massivly
outsung too

8k it least you heard us giving it a go

going to parkhead you NEED a strong backing
100 percent agree.Our board are a fucking disgrace and not intrested in the modern day Rangers supporter.Get 8000 of us back into parkhead and get that place rocking again

Where is old style 16k? The only option we should ever consider giving them the whole of the Broomloan ever again.

Absolute piss take that they halved our allocation and stuck us in an invisible to TV corner.
You want to give them 16,000 tickets???

If you want to increase their allocation to 2.5k then it should be the same for other teams in the league.

They should not get special treatment under any circumstances. They are just another team in the league, If you want to give them 2.5k then you also give 2.5k next season to everyone else.

See how that goes down when the likes of Queen's Park and Livingston bring a handful of people to a basically empty corner.

If you want to increase their allocation to 2.5k then it should be the same for other teams in the league.

They should not get special treatment under any circumstances. They are just another team in the league, If you want to give them 2.5k then you also give 2.5k next season to everyone else.

See how that goes down when the likes of Queen's Park and Livingston bring a handful of people to a basically empty corner.

can someone please answer me this.

Will the Tims ever accept giving us the same % of tickets at parkhead as they want at Ibrox?

And then, are you happy giving bending over and giving them a higher % of tickets at Ibrox?
Yes, I believe there fans are pushing for it. They’d accept giving us 3000 at Parkhead for 2500 at Ibrox

Voted 8k, used to put a thicker tick in the Celtic box of our away allocation form, at the start of the season when I was a boy :D You’ll not get they Clint hill bears celebration faces in that picture at any other fixture in the world , there’s nothing better than going there as a supporter and winning

can someone please answer me this.

Will the Tims ever accept giving us the same % of tickets at parkhead as they want at Ibrox?

And then, are you happy giving bending over and giving them a higher % of tickets at Ibrox?
Have the club ever asked this? It’s a silly hypothetical which nobody on FF will be able to answer.

Back