Archive Rangers Women Season 22/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
That was amateur hour at the end. Should have won that game but after a very good first half we stopped being as aggresive in the second half. What a dissapointment.

Thought the same but you had a sub at the start and an injury that was about 3 mins

I thought it restarted before 96mins
Other poster noted the game stopped at 94 and a half

I know you.see time played on if a team is attacking
But the continue after a goalies passed it out

Any time I’ve watched the women’s team they have been very poor. What sort of money are we spending at this level?

That’s the concern.

They need to be self sustaining.

Decent crowd tonight and it ought to be ploughed back into strengthening them.

The moment a penny is spent that is taken away from the men’s team it’s gone too far.

That’s embarrassing.

Many many advocates of the women’s game here and that’s fine.

But from what I have seen from our goalkeeper….I could easily find a more competent keeper down the local park.

If we’re going to make the investment we are…let’s get it right. This pish is pointless.
That goalie has previous against that lot as well. Pathetic.

Lost the control of the game we had in the first half.Not good enough to hold onto a one goal lead in matches that are tight.

There was an injury in added time.

Don't use that as an excuse for absolutely WOEFUL defending.
Well it was the Centre Back who came off injured. A ball over the top and their player beat ours for pace, the keeper came out and never cleared her lines. A bad mistake but not the end of the world.

Have to say, I fail to see why the club spend at least 6 figures on women’s football every season.

That money would be far better spent on the first team
Is it not mostly or all funded by separate sponsorship, etc? The impact to the club overall is negligible and if it helps with FFP, UEFA licensing etc, there is a clearly business case for it. Don't get your knickers in a knot about it.

That goalie has previous against that lot as well. Pathetic.

There can’t be many good goalkeepers in the women’s game.

Much of it, inspite of the sneering posts earlier saying “it’s nothing to do with the size of the goalposts ffs”…much of it is of course.

I’ve watched games at the highest level of women’s football and it’s the weakest position in any team.

That said, she’s truely horrific.

I tried to watch that with an open mind but that second half man almost comedy football by both teams. Safe to say it will be a long time before I watch another woman’s game. Pathetic stuff.

I take my hat off to anyone who can watch that. I've tried I really have but it's horrendous.
The finishing in front of goal was somehow far worse than the main team. Truly horrendous and the keeper had an absolute shocker with the late equaliser.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back