Scottish Cup Semi Final emails/issues with ticketing website again

Won't let me check out more than one ticket? Then when I remove one still won't let me check out? Now been booted out and queuing again, shambles.

Unable to even place a ticket in my basket never mind then go through the various other steps.

Shambles

constant refreshing/continuing the Choose payment screen - which doesn't offer me the check box for credit cards
I had this, but it I think it's because the areas I selected (SS Upper) about 40 minutes before had since sold out. Ended up selecting North and it gave me the payment option page.

Eventually got there. No South upper (preferred choice) available when eventually got there.

Bagged a north stand.

Th
Managed to get mine, however I’m not sure if I clicked special delivery, can the tickets be collected from the club?
There are two options.
Normal post and special delivery.
The default is set at normal post,you have to change it if you want special delivery and you get charged the extra money.
No option to collect from Ibrox.

Won't let me check out more than one ticket? Then when I remove one still won't let me check out? Now been booted out and queuing again, shambles.
Had that earlier then couldn't even log in. When got in let me do the usual, select the number of tickets I needed(I used adult option) then on next page could select the relevant rangers number & ticket type for f & f.

Trying to buy mine and my wee boys, we both have the points, I always buy them at same time so we sit together but it keeps saying I can only get 1!!!!!

1 hour and 18 minutes after starting I finally got 4 tickets in North Stand for my group.

This is my issue, if I keep them both and everyone else does, I will NEVER be eligible unless X amount of ST holders ditch it.

Whilst I appreciate if someones been going for 10+ years, and me not as long, whats the point in keeping paying ?
You just have to keep climbing the ladder. If you go to every game you can, you will soon be at the top of the pile as those at the top will either keep going or as you say, ditch it. Then you will be next in line to take their place. Despite what people say, it isn't a closed shop. You just have to do the miles or have deep pockets.

Anyone who's been fortunate enough to complete that torture received a confirmation email yet?
Got through the checkout and order confirmation screen about 45 mins ago but no email.

Got details entered 5 times and server errored, 6th time got to the save card point and clicked continue… flung to back of the queue.

Class but expected

It took me 1 hour but eventually got one, although not in my preferred section so I won't be seated with my mates.

Got on a few minutes before noon. Came up 20mins in queue. Got down to 8mins to go and crashed so jumped in again and got a 50 minute queue.

Eventually got in, picked SS Upper, and then it wouldn't recognise my password. Tried loads of times and got me doubting it but no, I had been right all along and after tyhe 15th or so attempt, I got in and input my credit card details. Then I got the 500 internal error. Tried refreshing and went through the same cycle 4 or 5 times.

Them gave up, went back to the link on my email and it took me straight through to the buying page. SS Upper now sold out but got SS lower.

There must be a better way than this. It was better when you just ticked a box in your ST renewal and you got one automatically but couldn't select your stand.

Don’t know why folk can’t get through their head that when 15k+ are trying to all use the same ticket website at the same time there is going to be problems. If you are having issues trying to buy them just wait until later on or tomorrow or even the next day. It’s precisely why the club don’t just give us a 12 hour window to buy them.

finally got there

for those with the "no payment option" pish
go back to basket - clear it & reselect tickets
worked that time

all through again and this time got a 500 internal service error, you got to be kidding me !!
finally sorted, i logged in on my phone and got through again. Previous 2 attempts were on laptop. Tickets selected again and checked out 1st time. What a farce of a web site

Don’t know why folk can’t get through their head that when 15k+ are trying to all use the same ticket website at the same time there is going to be problems. If you are having issues trying to buy them just wait until later on or tomorrow or even the next day. It’s precisely why the club don’t just give us a 12 hour window to buy them.
and get a ticket in the west stand ???
Cannot see the f::::::g game.

Another nightmare trying to get tickets. Finally got in choose section then into basket and went into basket with nothing in it.
Then got through to payment page entered card details and processed to then get put back onto homepage to start again….. after several attempts finally got them.
I don’t see the point in signing up for CCCS and have MyGERS etc if we’re all having to sit and go through this nonsense

I’ve given up

First attempt saying I needed the requirement which I have then when adding my ticket it wouldn’t appear in basket.

Kicked out of website and rejoin now saying login details are incorrect.

I’ll try again later when it’s quieter but it’s a shambles for a club our size.

ABSOLUTE nightmare, keeps throwing me out with a 500 server error got up to payment 5 times then a server error. No back to sitting waiting in a Q for over an hour. I logged on at 12:05 website is a f....g Joke

It’s pretty simple why. You leave it until later then you’ll get a terrible view because it will only be west stand left.

So no thanks, I’ll keep trying

and get a ticket in the west stand ???
Cannot see the f::::::g game.
I appreciate there are certain points of the West stand that you can’t see the pitch properly but in my experience I’ve never drawn the short straw and have always had a relatively decent view from the West. I have however been allocated a front row ticket in the North which was by far the worst view I’ve ever had at Hampden. It’s just down to luck.

Well this is a first. Logged on at 12 and as wxpected it said 45 min wait. No big deal. Rather rapidly it drops to first 20 mins and then 9 mins. Woohoo i thought. Then it starts going up until it says over an hour wait. How the hell can i get down to as low as 9 mins expected wait then withong 10 mins its saying over an hour. Then when i finally did get in after 58 mins id go to add ticket to basket and then basket is still showing as empty(yes ive deffo logged in) only tried this early cos i hate the west stand but think il leave it till later and just take whatever’s left

45 mins refreshing the “500 server error” then kicked back to start screen.

Back