MOTM Poll Rangers v Celtic - 12:30 Saturday - Sky Sports

Your Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Do you not think Beale knows Morelos better than you?

His comments were taken way out of context. Yes it was sharp but why can’t he be in a press conference when the player is leaving. Surely it’s an easy talk - do not go out on a whimper.

We need a whole new front 3 - if we played your game we couldn’t field a team today
Not even sure he knows what day it is at the moment, let alone know Morelos.

Some random stuff he comes out with.

Plenty of players there to fill in for Morelos. Not like he's done anything of late to live up to.

Do you not think Beale knows Morelos better than you?

His comments were taken way out of context. Yes it was sharp but why can’t he be in a press conference when the player is leaving. Surely it’s an easy talk - do not go out on a whimper.

We need a whole new front 3 - if we played your game we couldn’t field a team today
He said yesterdays,when he did his press conference after the Aberdeen game.he had already said to Alfie what he said to the press.it’s not as if he did it behind Alfie’s back.would he be playing if we had another striker to go with.almost certainly not but this isn’t an ideal world and you have to deal with reality.

No Rangers manager is going to get away with going his first 5 games against Celtic without winning and saying "Aye, but it's the players"

Not happening. He needs to win to today. For his own credibility.
Ultimately the results are what matters but we have played pretty well in 3 out of the four games against Celtic under Beale so even a defeat today won't take away from the clear progress so far.
A few more additions should see us get a bit closer to them next year and maybe even have a chance to win the title.

I'm expecting to wince then I see the team sheet. A start for Scott Wright or something along those lines.

Well, maybe he should have thought about that before his outburst last weeek.

After all, we do want our managers to be a step ahead, don't we? No matter, Morelos going out on a high will take the bad look from what looks like another managerial fox's pass.

It's possible his "outburst" last week was him thinking ahead.

Morelos is the only half-capable striker we have and that's only when he can be arsed. In an ideal world he wouldn't be near the team for me, but we have no other options unless it's guaranteed-misses Sakala or throwing a youngster in.

Beale, again, is in the unenviable position of somehow trying to squeeze the last drop of juice from a rotten fruit.

FwADvaIXoAAoKw6

Absolute nonsense.

He can’t wait for the season to be over to get his own players in, anyone would struggle with this current lot
Bringing on the likes of Kamara last week, because he's someone he likes even though he's not tried a leg for months, it's a nothing game and we have players desperate to make an impression.

For me that's sending the absolute wrong message.

Glad to see he's not starting Morelos despite ITK's saying he was, so a bit less so.

Back