• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DocStone

Administrator
Staff member
20kX6jz.png

>>FOR HELP WITH RANGERSTV CLICK HERE<<

DISCUSSION OF ILLEGAL STREAMS WILL RESULT IN A BAN

Hard to remember a game against them that I looked forward to less. It's like the horror days of Murty v Rodgers in that regard.

No matter what defence we pick, you worry there's a crazy mistake in there. No matter the forwards we pick, you worry there is just no goal threat.

I really hope to have no voice left tomorrow night after celebrating a surprise 4-0 win!

Who would you pick then ?
Probably similar. We don't have many options. Maybe Hagi over Wright as long as he wasn't playing wide. There's probably no one else I'd rather see in there given who we have fit. Don't want Morelos anywhere near it.

You?

Edit: just noticed my glaring error. What a cock I am! Cantwell obviously plays. Probably for Wright in that case.

Cantwell did the presser. Normally means a starting place.

I’d go with Cantwell, Raskin and Lundstram as the three midfielders and then

Arfield

Sakala Matondo /Wright

As the front three. Arfield running past the two wide players and Sakala coming more central when Arfield is behind.

Probably why I’m not manager ha ha!

Just think we need to try something different.

Finding it very difficult to get up for this. Probably because I don't believe our players will be up for it. Sorry for the negativity.

Nothing much to play for except pride, hopefully the players have some of that tomorrow.

Plenty to play for.

There’s a monkey on Beale’s back that needs removing before next season.

We can’t go into that on the back of him failing to beat them 5 times on the spin.

They will want to show everybody how absolutely wonderful they are.

This must not be allowed to happen on our patch.
Go to war with these bastards straight from the off and don't let up until the final whistle.
Make it difficult for them all over the pitch.

These players owe the support a big performance against them.
A full 90 mins of high intensity.

Who knows how much further we'll go on
Maybe I'll be sorry when you're gone
I'll take my chances
I forgot how nice to win is
I havent been there for the longest time

- King Billy Joel

McCrorie

Tav
Goldson
Souttar
Yilmaz

Lundstrum
Raskin
Cantwell

Sakala
Matondo
Morelos

I think he will (whether he should or not different debate) start his final old firm in a Rangers shirt at Ibrox, I reckon Beale will give him that chance.

I think he’s done after Beales comments and would be very surprised if he starts

How many players that start for us tomorrow will start the next one in a few months?

That's all I'm bothered about.

It's crazy the amount of tickets on the website and on here for.sale,never seen anything like it.As for tomorrow just win.

I’d go with Cantwell, Raskin and Lundstram as the three midfielders and then

Arfield

Sakala Matondo /Wright

As the front three. Arfield running past the two wide players and Sakala coming more central when Arfield is behind.

Probably why I’m not manager ha ha!

Just think we need to try something different.
Beale was saying jack was fit I think. Not reckon he will start? Or too soon so just the bench ?

Down in Berwick for a wee hol, first OF game in the Red Lion, should be a good atmosphere. Hopefully Rangers stop gifting the tramps goals and I can enjoy a wee victory.

Team for tomorrow?

McCrorie
Tav
Goldson
Souttar
Yilmaz
Lundstram
Raskin
Cantwell
Sakala
Hagi
Arfield (Swansong)
I think after listening to the presser that Morelos will start. Feel like Beale was kinda justifying that by saying he's Kean etc etc

Back