Match Thread ** Hibernian v Rangers - 12:30 Sunday 13th - BT Sport **

I know he's shown nothing, but is this actually a game that might suit o'halloran? acres of space up front

Out of curiosity can someone tell me if the sheep have took any points off the tramps in the 3 other games against them this season honestly can't remember?

Is it time to criticise refs yet , or is it more dignified silence
That's just basically cheating
NEver a Pen if you give that you give 5-6 a game, Judus should see red even Sutton saying it means it’s a double red, Ambrose hand ball and cleans out hold in one move after a yellow.
We are used to it.

I’m desperate for somebody to break Allan’s leg but on the other hand if we even make half the challenge he did in the first half we’ll be down to 10.

Hopefully Bruno can snap him in the last minute when we’re winning :D

Ref will be deciding which Rangers player to red card.

Allan and Ambrose should both be off, but no doubt we will be the ones that go down to 10.

Come on rangers, into these dirty smelly tramps right from the start of the second half.

One thing is for certain ,if they get someone sent off then the ref will level it up. Allan should have been off and we should have been against 10 from 30min

Although we expected much more from Alves, but I think he is a big presence in the dressing room. In a positive way.

Not really been mentioned I don't think - but credit to Jamie Murphy for his part in 2nd and 3rd goals.

As for JN - credit. He changed it. I think Goss's yellow made it him coming off.

I think the penalty was if anything a foul outside the box.

Goss yellow was a dive.

Allan should have a straight red.

Ambrose lucky to still be on the park.
Shafted again.

Real or Barca don't get these decisions against them every week.

Referees are targeting us as an example of making a brave decision against a top side

Got to give the spoonburners credit for having the brains to build a 2 tier stand that can be safely divided up the middle.

thats a hibs team wound up so much by the popcorn teeth bigot that they went out and shot their bolts after 20 minutes. Criminal if we dont win this by 2 or 3 now.

With this cowardly cheating referee anything can happen.Fully expect him to send off at least one or us.How he let allan stay on the park is a disgrace.Frightened to upset lennon and all the hateful scum of scotland.C'mon Rangers this is a chance to sicken every (lady's front bottom in this country apart from The People who matter.

Anyone defending Scottish referees after what we have witnessed this season can fck off.

Letting Allan stay on the park after that assault on a lad clawing his way back from nearly 2 years of injury is fucking disgusting refereeing.

Allan's is a red card all day long, but in one tackle he showed us exactly what we lack in the team.

When was the last time you saw a Rangers player seek retribution for one of the numerous poor tackles on another Rangers player?

Jack, Dorrans, Alves...the list goes on. A series of poor tackles with no revenge at all. Shocking.

If Hodson wasn’t the only option we had at Rb/Rwb, I would to see Tav in Cm driving at this Hibs midfield. I think he would get a lot of joy.

It’s so blatantly obvious even with just 45 minutes how much talent Jordan Rossiter has.

He’s shouting and organising, getting the tackles in and then showed his eye for goal. If the boy can stay fit and we all know that’s a big If then he’s a captain in the making.

He's a class act - Stevie G would do well to build the team around him ala Advocaat! with Barry Ferguson!

Back