Archive Rangers Women Season 22/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
How can a supposed football journalist of nearly 40 years come out with something so nonsensical ,team needs 2 goals in injury time to be champions, a draw is of no use as it would deny them Champions League entry, its the ultimate all or nothing scenario. what do you expect you absolute walloper

How can a supposed football journalist of nearly 40 years come out with something so nonsensical ,team needs 2 goals in injury time to be champions, a draw is of no use as it would deny them Champions League entry, its the ultimate all or nothing scenario. what do you expect you absolute walloper
They see what they want to see, paranoia pays his bills

It was CAR Sunday yesterday if you read the article on sucks Post.

As I said earlier fuuk the orcs AND fuuk the gay blade.

cards on the table. I said to the wee man going into the last 5 that id rather we boot the ball into our own goal than let the mhankies and that wee prick Alsonso win the league. Not feeling any guilt whatsoever.

cards on the table. I said to the wee man going into the last 5 that id rather we boot the ball into our own goal than let the mhankies and that wee prick Alsonso win the league. Not feeling any guilt whatsoever.

when it was clear we weren't going to do it, i revelled in his pain

Anyone having issues buying a ticket for Sunday?
Yes, site keeps asking me for my address which I put in then it asks for my address again. Therefore as things stand I’m left in limbo with a ticket in the basket but can’t fully purchase it.

Not really a surprise. A new coach bringing in fresh ideas and new energy will serve the team well next season.

Who have we heard for next manager then?

Wouldnt be surprised to see a big name appointment here, the club are making massive efforts with the women's team and I think they'll want to put out a message of intent.

Who have we heard for next manager then?

Wouldnt be surprised to see a big name appointment here, the club are making massive efforts with the women's team and I think they'll want to put out a message of intent.

dare i say Booth - previously successful with City (despite flopping in England, albeit with a dross team)

Where do Glasgow city get their cash from?

i would have thought us and the celtic going full time would have killed them off?

He had to go, the performance levels in the games I watched this season were woeful. Interesting to see who they bring in Kevin Thomson maybe?
Hopefully being his last game in charge will get the girls right up for the cup final.

Well done to both, Brogan deserves recognition but it blows my mind that Sam Kerr picks up awards, I just don’t see it.

The move she’s tipped for in the summer is even more mind boggling to me but if it goes through we might get a bit of cash for her.
Who’s she been linked with in the summer?

It's the right move. Some questionable decision making, subs and game management this season cost us. Players aren't exempt from blame but there's a lot you could leave directly at his door.

100%.

Two out of the past three seasons finished third and out of the champions league places. Not good enough.

Would love Shelly Kerr to get the job but doubt that will happen, have heard Pauline Hammill’s name mentioned, she has just recently quit her Scotland under 17 job. I think she was a youth coach years ago with us.

Hammill was knocked back for the Head Of Girls Academy job recently. Can't see her getting the Women's team gig.

Not a big surprise. You didn’t need to be “Pep” to see Malky had his favoured style of play which didn’t suit the players he had at his disposal. Building and recycling from the back wasn’t required at this level of football particularly when some of our less than comfortable players with the ball at their feet were our central defenders and both goalkeepers. Glad he’s still going to be at the Club though as he always represented the Club well.

Not a big surprise. You didn’t need to be “Pep” to see Malky had his favoured style of play which didn’t suit the players he had at his disposal. Building and recycling from the back wasn’t required at this level of football particularly when some of our less than comfortable players with the ball at their feet were our central defenders and both goalkeepers. Glad he’s still going to be at the Club though as he always represented the Club well.

he was lacking as a coach
sunday for example - needing to win and his subs were largely like for like - no gamble made early on to force the issue
things like constantly taking off Hay when often she was our best player on the day

but agree on the representing the club well
deserves a medal for not headbutting Alonso as well, the temptation is so high for that

Thats good news about Malky.

We needed a change and he still stays involved with Rangers. Win, win.

I hope he can sign off with another trophy at the weekend

Is it likely to be a big crowd for the final on Sunday?
It certainly hasn't been promoted very well by Rangers.
A few are also having issues purchasing tickets, but that could be down to posters being equally as daft as myself.

I think a separate thread on FF about the final would help too rather than adding to this thread where many folk don't bother to open it.

Rangers Women's board is separating from the main club board and will be responsible for it's own funding. So will be interesting to see where Rangers Women gets its cash from, moving forward.
Funnily enough I had the impression they were trying to integrate it more to tap into the opportunities there. It’s been run as a separate wee pet project for too long imo.
Who is on the Women’s Board?

Rangers Women's board is separating from the main club board and will be responsible for it's own funding. So will be interesting to see where Rangers Women gets its cash from, moving forward.
Is that official? Doesn't sit very well within the One Club philosophy...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back