Glasgow tomorrow

I am looking at that picture and to me, it looks like they may have kicked the door in again and damaged that Mercat building again? It looks like they are standing up on something right in between the two traffic lights..

0_JS301233978jpeg.jpg

They have yet again damaged the Mercat cross building as they are clearly in this picture standing on it

Last edited:
We didn’t cause anything like the deliberate damage these rhats did to historic buildings at Glasgow Cross.

People just don’t seem to get that point for some reason.

Maybe people just don’t care about the preservation of Glasgow’s oldest architecture ?

I don’t know. It’s just clear certain posters are shuffling uncomfortably wishing this wouldn’t be discussed.

Police chopper up already .every street surrounding the merchant city area blocked off with police vans .never seen so many drunken groups of kids .this will be carnage later ....but they will be portraid the jolly crackstirs
Then there’s next week as well with a 5.30pm ko carnage awaits .

I am looking at that picture and to me, it looks like they may have kicked the door in again and damaged that Mercat building again? It looks like they are standing up on something right in between the two traffic lights..

0_JS301233978jpeg.jpg
That’s not from today is it surely not ..

There's people posting and analysing photos and videos. But OK then.
I posted the picture as yes, to me it would be a disgrace if they yet again had broke into the Mercat cross building causing damage again. Last year GCC totally played down the mayhem and disorder from them but the very next day had a statement and itemised bill ready for Rangers fans after George square. That level of double standards should be worrying for all that live in this city

Where’s this “big gathering” in the city pish came from anyways?

I don’t remember it being a thing and thought we only done it due to 1. How long we went without winning the league and 2. Covid having everyone stuck in.

They really are tragic b*stards the lot of them.

Because we did it due to the facts you mentioned they decided that gave them carte Blanche to do it whenever they won anything.

As always they just have to imitate something they’ve seen other fans do.

Our 9 in a row, Helicopter Sunday, Suttons Dunfermline meltdown and 55 will haunt them till they die. The harder they try to best those glorious moments, the more silly they look.

The Asterisk years remind me of Asterix the Gaul. He needed a magic potion to be successful as he needed help.

Surprising enough the successful potion came from the Druid "Getafix".

Asterisk, Help, Getafix, powderpuff celebrations.

It all adds up, and they "HATE" it as no-one gives them the attention they crave.

I don’t remember it being a thing and thought we only done it due to 1. How long we went without winning the league and 2. Covid having everyone stuck in.

It was because of the 2 things you said. It's certainly doesn't happen without covid. We would all been inside Ibrox if we could then went back to pubs etc. They were sick watching us take over the city centre and copied last year and now the genies out the bottle and will keep happening. Council should be proactive and set up something in a park out the way

Just temember they started having bus parades through town. That's prob another part of it that hasn't been mentioned. Previously we were always told they were off limits

Because we did it due to the facts you mentioned they decided that gave them carte Blanche to do it whenever they won anything.

I'm sure they done it when brendan Rodgers was there manager aswell.

And I assume many think we’ll have to respond in kind now, when we next win the title.

Hence why some people are trying to play down what we saw last year and what we’ll likely wake up to tomorrow.

It will need to be nipped in the bud at some point.

Damage to historic buildings, disruption to businesses, intimidation for visitors, a massive bill for council tax payers…

Is that a price worth paying to allow any group of people to take take over a city centre ?

Why the fck are people interested in this filth? And more importantly. Why are people highlighting it on here?
Maybe I’m different but I’d rather not concentrate on what we know was going to happen today.
30 years ago when it was real then social media never played a part. If that filth congregated anywhere then we were there to sort it out.
I’m an ex hooligan (and proud of it). Unfortunately I never wrote a book. Thank fck. I’d never want to make money from what I was. Some did and I respect that, but why?
The culture back then was different.
All my life I’ve carried the scars. 26 stitches across my chest battling with the good old Hibs. Still stood.
Aberdeen? Another fanny on tele that I’ve came face to face with( Danny dyer documentary? Could be wrong)
We were Rangers. Twinned ourselves with no cnt.
England v the Republic of Ireland many moons ago away was real hooligans. Everybody wanted to talk to us. The one that got abandoned.
Many clubs hooligans attached themselves to us through the loyalism. I still talk to many of them to this day.
Ultras? Why show the authorities what you are? Travel through the night before into their establishments was our way.
If I’ve gone too deep for some? Then that was us.

Why the fck are people interested in this filth? And more importantly. Why are people highlighting it on here?
Maybe I’m different but I’d rather not concentrate on what we know was going to happen today.
30 years ago when it was real then social media never played a part. If that filth congregated anywhere then we were there to sort it out.
I’m an ex hooligan (and proud of it). Unfortunately I never wrote a book. Thank fck. I’d never want to make money from what I was. Some did and I respect that, but why?
All my life I’ve carried the scars. 26 stitches across my chest battling with the good old Hibs. Still stood.
Aberdeen? Another fanny on tele that I’ve came face to face with( Danny dyer documentary? Could be wrong)
England v the Republic of Ireland many moons ago away was real hooligans. Everybody wanted to talk to us. The one that got abandoned.
Many clubs hooligans attached themselves to us through the loyalism. I still talk to many of them to this day.
Ultras? Why show the authorities what you are? Travel through the night before into their establishments was our way.
Ooh. You’re hard.

I'm sure they done it when brendan Rodgers was there manager aswell.
They had a couple of official ones as Celtic applied for permission from GGC for open top bus from Hampden to their ground in 2018 via Dalmarnock and in the 2019 one that was meant to finish just off the Gallowgate as their ground was hosting the Pro14 Rugby final

2019 the route was changed at the last moment due to unsafe crowds in the Saltmarket area - on par with the last 2 years crowds - and diverted along the Clydeside to the SEC instead

Respect from me mate, we as "scarfers", travelled by bus train and cars, got in to scrapes. The days you talk about we heard stories etc, and it gave us scarfers a buzz knowing what was going on elsewhere.

From scarfers to you guys we never put up with some of the shit these days. Some of these chunts these days in green and grey walk about with a swagger.

Changed times my friend.

If Vlad ever fancied nuking Glasgow City Centre, tonight would be a good night to do it.

Respect from me mate, we as "scarfers", travelled by bus train and cars, got in to scrapes. The days you talk about we heard stories etc, and it gave us scarfers a buzz knowing what was going on elsewhere.

From scarfers to you guys we never put up with some of the shit these days. Some of these chunts these days in green and grey walk about with a swagger.

Changed times my friend.
We loved Rangers mate. Make no mistake that we went out our way to look for trouble. It was the culture at the time.
We loved our club. At the start many came and took liberties.
The west enclosure is where we started. Forget the section red in the Govan stand where the authorities switched on to us.
What many of us done was kept ourselves Rangers. Some didn’t and decided to join up with shite that hated Rangers in the attempt of joining up to become a national firm to take others on. Not me. I would battle anything that wasn’t Rangers.
I’m glad I stuck by that looking back.

Well Said

0_JS301233978jpeg.jpg
Took a glance at the reports....concrete evidence of the bias in comparison to the reports on our celebrations for 55.

Back