Official The Summer 2023 Rangers Transfer Window Rumours and Deals - Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am mate, won’t change my tune just because you’ve proven it’s untrue. He mentioned it and I used it as an example for Stephen since he asked if he’d been given information in the past and I said hit and miss.

I’ve only ever came here to read stuff and thought the Lammers stuff was worthwhile making an account to post since he’d mentioned about us being interested in someone from Atalanta, never have bothered with anything else the lad has told us because it is just rumours he’s told

He hasn't proven anything but it's up to you whether or not you believe him.

He hasn't proven anything but it's up to you whether or not you believe him.
I’m not fussed mate I’d believe Empire over some information given to us from a mate through a third party. Could’ve just been someone looking to sound ITK with Wilson mentioning it’d been a drawn out process.

Only thing I wanted to bring up was the Atalanta comment with the links to Lammers today because it might be genuine information based on it

I was really against Sam Lammers due to his poor scoring stats and lack of progression.

But I stopped stat watching and I read up on him and watched videos of him and saw so many similarities to Skov Olsen.

Tall, pacey and very good with the ball at his feet. Both have struggled in Seria A and Skov Olsen moved to a decent league and has really done well

I really think Lammers could be a decent signing as a winger, but not as a number 9.

Who’s this?
1039381_00_012678.jpg

Absolutely itching for some sweet sweet transfer gossip. Feel like there’s been absolutely nothing for a good week or so, to the point where we are just randomly suggesting that signing 73 year old Jonny Evans is a good idea. Cmon Rangers. Do some (good) business.

It was genuinely about 3 or 4 days before the window closed. It 100% wasn’t at the start of the window or all month. Anyone saying otherwise is talking pish. He was on the way to Palace, it fell through so his agent told Leon and then that was it.

Not going over it anymore and will leave it at that.
We could certainly have enquired before that and only stood a chance 3 or 4 days before the window closed.

It was genuinely about 3 or 4 days before the window closed. It 100% wasn’t at the start of the window or all month. Anyone saying otherwise is talking pish. He was on the way to Palace, it fell through so his agent told Leon and then that was it.

Not going over it anymore and will leave it at that.
So it was very much scatter gun, last minute, that folk got shot down at the time for saying (it sounds like). That January was an absolute unmitigated disaster.

He has more to his game than Borna. Always looking for the forward pass, Doesn´t look to pass back all the time. Makes runs inside not just hugging the line. Finds space forward and centre. Much better defender & better on the ball
Yep, he’s faster & more athletic for starters
You take away BB’s deliveries/ crosses (which has been that looping bollocks for a while now) and there ain’t much left to his game

Yep, he’s faster & more athletic for starters
You take away BB’s deliveries/ crosses (which has been that looping bollocks for a while now) and there ain’t much left to his game
Barisic was being talked about as having an eight figure pricetag two or three years ago.

None of us have seen enough of Yilmaz yet to be able to say with any certainty that he’ll ever be in the same category.

With 5 subs available and a season which will probably be between 55 and 60 games, I would be inclined to move away from the "starting XI" notion.

We'll see many players get loads of starts.
Exactly this. On a similar theme, people also need to move away from the notion that we shouldn’t be aiming for 2 good players for each position. “Sell Borna, youth as back up”, “Give it McCrorie”, “Colak won’t want to be on the bench”, “Sterling isn’t coming to play second fiddle to Tav” etc etc.

Craig Moore wants us to sign Van Veen. Hope he doesn't get Wilsons job if this is his idea of a good signing.

I've grown increasingly disgruntled with Craig Moore's antics in the last 2 years. He's more or less there to cheer lead for Postecoglou and the fact he's using that platform to try to promote himself to a chief position at Rangers is infuriating to me. The guy is a dickhead.

Barisic was being talked about as having an eight figure pricetag two or three years ago.

None of us have seen enough of Yilmaz yet to be able to say with any certainty that he’ll ever be in the same category.
2-3 years is a long time in football, and yes no one knows how RY will turn out in the long run, but he had a serious injury for a long time, let’s see how he goes when he properly fit with a good pre season under his belt
I just find it idiotic for some posters here writing him off before a valid judgement can be made on the guy

Last edited:
I've grown increasingly disgruntled with Craig Moore's antics in the last 2 years. He's more or less there to cheer lead for Postecoglou and the fact he's using that platform to try to promote himself to a chief position at Rangers is infuriating to me. The guy is a dickhead.
There is no coincidence that his media profile has increased since The Angry Fat Anussie got the Mhanks job….. he’s being used by the mhank media as an Ange fluffer and he’s only too happy to oblige !!!

Evans is a rangers fan who has played virtually his whole career in the EPL making more than 350 appearances and picking up a couple of winners medals and also has 100 international caps. He is also available on a free.

I’m not sure it is only the NI aspect that is getting him linked.

I think he could do a job for us and add a bit of experience.
He is 35, has played 30 years FF games over last 2 years due to injury.
3 years ago would have been a great signing.

There is no coincidence that his media profile has increased since The Angry Fat Anussie got the Mhanks job….. he’s being used by the mhank media as an Ange fluffer and he’s only too happy to oblige !!!
Aye but he’ll be there at five star events and doing the half time draw so he’s 100% one of us and not doing any of it for the money

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back